It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One less woman in politics: Wonder Woman loses job as UN ambassador

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I have roughly another ten years before I can leave, please pray for my sanity, I don't want to go to heaven if I'm mad. (if the feminists will let me, that is)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84
So we had Caytlin Jenner a transgender woman who became woman of the year.
We had a fictional comic character named Wonderwoman as an UN abassador.
And recently U2 singer Bono, born male never transitionend, never identified as else than male (at least to my knowledge) became Woman of the year.

It just seems to me that these elitist feminists want to eradicate women.

How about nominating real women? You know real existing persons, which are born female.

Where the heck will this all lead to? Whats the sense in all of it? What's the outcome for REAL womans issues?

(stop myself before entering total rant mode..)

I am glad that I stopped paying attention to these things.
Good gravy the world is going nuts.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff
I have roughly another ten years before I can leave, please pray for my sanity, I don't want to go to heaven if I'm mad. (if the feminists will let me, that is)

Don't worry friend. If there is a heaven the one thing you can be sure of is that there will not be any modern feminists there.
The harpies will all be paying for spreading their insanity and misery by burning for all eternity. Payback's a MF as they say.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Appointing her was as sarcastic as removing her. Imo, comic character digs at Samantha Powers, Susan Rice and Mrs. Nuland.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
No one cares about the midgets!

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

I had no clue she was the UN poster child, hey we need to take a second look, she is too skinny by today standards, too fit, she doesn't show the new trend in "diversity" she needs to cover her face, or look like a sofa, or been more transgender and I forgot she is not tan enough.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
What a cheerful display of misogyny this post has brought out of some people. Bravo.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
What a cheerful display of misogyny this post has brought out of some people. Bravo.

The good thing about misogyny is that it makes you even more attractive to the opposite sex, if you are devilishly handsome on the outside of course, where it counts.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I think the UN figured out that Wonder Woman carries the "Lasso of Truth", and that scared the # out of them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join