It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh the...Density !!! (Good Gawd!!)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Last time I checked the densest material on Earth is the element "Osmium", but I think this is about to change. There seem to be some people on the political left who are way, WAY, denser than Osmium!!!

Unfounded lie after lie, twisting of fact, endless deflections, complete and utter refusal to face simple facts; the list is just ENDLESS! Grasping at any straw, even the most rotten one, rumors being treated as fact, complete conjecture as justification for anything and EVERYTHING!

Talk about fake news, manipulation and propaganda...HOLY SMOKES!!

Wow...just unreal!! WOWEE...WOW...WOW!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Last time I checked the densest material on Earth is the element "Osmium", but I think this is about to change. There seem to be some people on the political left who are way, WAY, denser than Osmium!!!

Unfounded lie after lie, twisting of fact, endless deflections, complete and utter refusal to face simple facts; the list is just ENDLESS! Grasping at any straw, even the most rotten one, rumors being treated as fact, complete conjecture as justification for anything and EVERYTHING!

Hey! We're not the ones who voted for a psychotic billionaire who is stocking his cabinet with generals, zillionaires from Goldman Sachs and Neo-Con warhawks. Have a nice day.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
A perfect response to make the OPs point.
I doubt he could have crafted it better himself!

edit on 13/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
A perfect response to make the OPs point.
I doubt he could have crafted it better himself!

Yep, you Fascists need to stick together... for now.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Osmium may be the densest naturally-occurring substance, however, the densest material ever observed was a Quark-Gluon plasma created at the LHC in 2011.

Link to article:

www.reference.com...
edit on 13-12-2016 by Junkheap because: I missed a comma. Please don't kill me.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Will you look at Trump critically or be one of those who will blindly follow Trump no matter what?.
Heck ATS should be fighting the right and the left because they are the same.

Because all I see on here recently is the right claiming the left are stupid....appears to me both sides are stupid and or blind.
Let me ask you how many campaign promises will he break before you realise he played you all like a fiddle?.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Hey! We're not the ones who voted for a psychotic billionaire who is stocking his cabinet with generals, zillionaires from Goldman Sachs and Neo-Con warhawks. Have a nice day.

don't worry, boss. You may get lucky and the US will fall apart. Then you can say you won. Oh happy days.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Junkheap

Wow...now there's some interesting trivia!

Didn't know that.

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

don't worry, boss. You may get lucky and the US will fall apart. Then you can say you won. Oh happy days.

I'm hoping Congress will do its job and prevent that. What are you hoping for?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Will you look at Trump critically or be one of those who will blindly follow Trump no matter what?.

Because all I see on here recently is the right claiming the left are stupid....appears to me both sides are stupid and or blind.
Let me ask you how many campaign promises will he break before you realise he played you all like a fiddle?.

Here is the thing on that. Trump isn't president yet. He hasn't had a chance to do anything yet. When he does, we can all be critical, and point out things we don't like. But you are doing it already, and nothing has happened yet. He might have a plan and a reason for picking whom he did, and it might be an amazing thing, but until it plays out, we just don't know.

But watching your side giddy over the idea of the country failing is enraging. It's like you are to #ing ignorant to realize it's your country too.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I'm hoping for a strong economy, a safe country, less wars, more peace, and happier people. Aren't I an asshole.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

But watching your side giddy over the idea of the country failing is enraging. It's like you are to #ing ignorant to realize it's your country too.

Now you know how some of us felt when that jerk kept insisting that America was already failing.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: DJW001

Oh noes! It's Hillabeast!

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I'm hoping for a strong economy, a safe country, less wars, more peace, and happier people. Aren't I an asshole.

So am I. That's why I didn't vote for Trump or Clinton.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

My side sorry I don't have a side also a Brit also but what effects you guys will effect me also.
You hope for less wars? not going to happen, safe country? so will you throw away your freedoms for that safety? you can't see the wood through the trees.
Clinton or Trump it will stay the same rich people getting richer while the poor get poorer.
I hope you all wake up I really do but after reading ATS for the last month I think many are too far gone to be critical of their saviour Trump.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

That's an excellent question, and a fair one as well. Further, I believe it warrants an honest answer.

First, I will be watching Trump very carefully. I am speaking on my own behalf here, but I hope others feel similarly.

So, to your first question; I will be watching Trump carefully to see if he holds up his end of the bargain. In my mind, this 'bargain' is tearing down the walls of "establishment" mentality, shattering the mold of the "old guard" into tiny pieces. Presidents break all manner of campaign promises, but if Trump fails to continue to be the 'outsider' and truly does become one of 'them' then all bets are off. This is a bipartisan statement; neither the right nor the left is immune. (So we agree here, ironically).

It's not the actual count of campaign promises, but rather the magnitude and intent which will matter most to me. It could be just one, if it's a big enough issue. For example, if Trump turns his back on the working middle class (who elected him in reality) then that would be enough, in and of itself.

If Trump turns into GW Bush, or Hillary Clinton then, on my honor, I will come back here and post a similar thread wherein I will state, in no uncertain terms, that I was both WRONG and was PLAYED.

How's that for a deal?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Deal...I hope he does well I really do but as an outsider looking in I see both sides/choices were rubbish I hope you will honour your word and be one of the people who will be critical but as I have seen on ATS recently many will follow blindly.

TBH I don't know why many on ATS are not questioning him already....no tax return so you can't find out how much he makes in office, handing his businesses to his sons (That is not a blind trust) lying about recent deals he made, draining the swamp (not doing that obviously).
I hope ATS members can man up when he cocks up and calls him out I really do.

Oh and If he does good I will do the same and bow to the Trumpy
edit on 13-12-2016 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Ditto.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Here is the liberal disease in the advanced stages, a short time before the men in white coats come to take you away.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join