It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cassini Mission to Saturn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Hey ATS, during the first week of my minor photography a while back I had to make a presentation about a subject that inspired me and that was of great importance for humanity as a whole. I have a deep emotional connection with space so I chose space exploration. Space, I think, is not only important for the future of transportation and habitation. It is also very important for the future of human imagination.

All footage can be found on the Cassini Solstice Mission site.

Cassini Solstice Mission Site

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: sevensheeps

Did you make the vid?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Yes it's my edit, I made this two years ago during a minor for my studies at the Maastricht academy for media design and technology. It's a department of the school of fine arts but mixed with communication, media, IT etc. Basically translating (informational) needs into interactive media solutions with Human-Centred Design as the starting point. I graduated a few months ago, I myself love to visualise information and share my emotions through different media.

edit on 13/12/16 by sevensheeps because: A sentence

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Great editing! How Long did it take?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
That's really amazing ,great work . You should put a begin and end title to it and put this under creative commons to protect your work..

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

NASA images and a composed soundtrack, i wouldnt push the CC agenda.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Hey thanks, it took me one night to edit.
edit on 13/12/16 by sevensheeps because: Words

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Thanks! Nice idea btw, I wish I thought of that before.
I used it in a short presentation hence the title is missing at the start.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Nasa work is freely available for the public use, correct me if I am wrong. But your kinda right about pushing the CC agenda in many ways. People will re-upload your work and take down your original video by pushing Content ID claims and such.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

That's something he should find out, but if you give credit to NASA imagery and music and only protect your own composition it should be possible I think?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The Cassini mission is in my opinion, one of the most incredible things nasa has done
I loce the mission so much that I was planning on writing up a BIG thread about all the info that wonderful craft has given us.

Heck, I even love saying the name.
I look forwar to reading/watching your thread at home tonight.

It makes me very sad that most people have never heard of it considering the phenomenal discoveries we have made with her info.

I understand Pluto is sexy and landing on a comet is super cool but the little craft has been tirelessly working for 10 years for us.

Yea I know it's silly to anthropomorphise it

Wonderful mission for mankind.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

That was a great video!

Thanks for sharing!

top topics

join