It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian Army poised for the Biggest Victory - Aleppo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

thats right their just following the party line ...

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: Velatropa24

My eyes are open to the millions of refugee's fleeing Assad's personal army to survive.

I won't support or forgive monsters. Who is involved has little of nothing to do with my criticism of Assad.

I'm fully aware of the history, but the topic here is not about that. The topic is the slaughter going on in Aleppo.

...and I ask you yet again, why do you support the monsters in the head of US directly responsible for the mess in Syria? You are contradicting yourself. You either support monsters or you don't.

Or are you going to tell me the US is not responsible for creading the mess in Syria and wrecking havoc in the ME, as well as supporting terrorists in Syria?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
...and not only that, but you are also outright lying (knowingly or genuinely brainwashed) about refugees fleeing assads army. The people currently held by isis would give anything to escape to the areas held by the Syrian army. And thanks to Assads and Russian efforts, thousands already have.
edit on 14-12-2016 by Velatropa24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Velatropa24

Again, that's not the topic being discussed.

You don't want to discuss Assad or what's happening in Aleppo, which is the topic in the OP and that's fine. Shifting blame from Assad for his actions by changing the topic is not the conversation I joined in. Shifting blame does not change the atrocities committed by Assad's personal military.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555
The only slaughter going on in Aleppo is on the blood thirsty terrorist baby killing cannibals who have occupied and terrorized the civilians being held hostage there for the last several years. Neither Assad nor Russia are slaughtering civilians in Aleppo. That kind of garbage is sounds like it comes from Mother Theresa Samantha Powers.

Terrorists are being targeted in Aleppo by Syria and Russian forces, exactly like in Mosul by the NATO-member states/Kurdish/Iraqi coalition. Unfortunately due to the nature of war and the habit of foreign funded and supplied terrorists to embed themselves into civilian populations and infrastructure, their is collateral damage. When someone uses the term slaughter, it is as if one is trying to insinuate, or coerce someone else's thinking to believe that the legitimate government and their invited historical military allies are intentionally targeting and murdering scores and scores of civilians with glee.

Is this what you are trying to insinuate Blaine? That is almost what it seems like to me, but I am only inquiring. As far as I have been able to gather from a number of independent sources, ground testimony from the few civilians able to communicate from the East, video recordings, and news video that do not spin support for terrorists is tat the only ones slaughtering civilians with intent are now and always have been the foreign backed terrorist mercenaries.

So who exactly is being slaughtered in Aleppo, and who is doing the slaughtering, if you could just clarify. Because those civilians sure do look happy and appreciative of the Syrian army and Russian humanitarian aid.
edit on 12-14-2016 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Unless you say so so that we say so...

You are actually doing the same twist as our western propaganda toys - trying to twist the topic "victory in Aleppo" and "the end of the slaughter" into something less positive and even into something negative. With lies. Like it was some foul, unfair game where we - our proxy team - hasn't lost morally or something...which is so ridiculous.
There was never such a silly "we". It's the house build on the sand. They lost the minds and hearts of the people very long ago.
If someone made a pool today I believe more people would proudly say that they agree on the Russian/Syrian stance on this one as it's the side of sanity and sense. Eat the real globalism! One such a pool was potus election obviously.
Lol - Assad must go. The europe is over.
Assad must not go. A witch had to go.

They have no reason to make any bloody mistakes when the battle is already won. It's pathetic loosers' crying and trying to throw some dirt onto a great victory against a horrible enemy. They were using tens of tons of explosives to blow entire blocks up like underground mines in WW1 and they are kidding us with the civil casualties now? We are watching the mess online.
edit on 14/12/2016 by PapagiorgioCZ because: nothing to see here

edit on 14/12/2016 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammar

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Again, that's not the topic being discussed.

What Velatropa24 is pointing out is a key part of the narrative concerning the ongoing conflict in Syria. This is not a civil war. This is U.S lead *invasion* supported by NATO on behalf of its client states Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Turkey that will benefit much of western Europe and destroy the Russian supply to western Europe through *Ukraine*. Therefore:

...is not a stand alone narrative as you are suggesting. The dynamics involved here are not so one dimensional as you suggest. Again, it is all related.

You don't want to discuss Assad or what's happening in Aleppo, which is the topic in the OP and that's fine.

I do. What are your views or geopolitical understanding in regards to Assad's role and what is happening in Aleppo?

Shifting blame from Assad for his actions by changing the topic is not the conversation I joined in.

What blame does Assad deserve? What actions are you alluding to?

Shifting blame does not change the atrocities committed by Assad's personal military.

Oh that blame...

Sounds like you have drank the kool-aid and eaten western imperialist propaganda. This brings us back to this point:

That is good news for the Syrian people, who the majority support Assad. I offer you this video of US Peace Council Representatives addressing UN press.

"US Peace Council Representatives CONFRONT a hostile American press after visiting Syria, and learning that the American people are being lied to, grossly lied to."

You are being lied to. And this is why you should be open minded to discuss what Velatropa24 has presented. After all, it is key part of the narrative concerning the Syrian Army victory in Aleppo.

Btw, it is NOT "Assad's personal military"— that is akin to saying "Obama's or Queen Elizabeth's personal army". It is the U.S Army and British Army. I mention this because it demonstrates how propaganda conditions the mind to the point of using such subtle terms.

Watch the video and go down the geopolitical rabbit hole concerning Syria, Yemen, Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan. You might come to discover that the U.S government is on the wrong side of history... once again.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Indeed In the case of Queen Elizabeth, as with every other EU monarch, that's not a British army. It's her personal armed forces.

But besides the detail, I am so surprised about how quickly Aleppo was cleared up of degenerates even before the end of this year. I couldn't laugh enough at the kebab guys in the middle of London demonstrating in favor of Terrorists and other jihadis. I wonder why not to bring their comrades back from Syria to the middle of London then!

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The slaughter going on in Aleppo is being committed BY THE REBELS/TERRORISTS. The SAME ones that were using civilians as shields to keep from being evacuated out of the city in 2014!
sputniknews.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JakeR777

I agree. This just happened in Damascus a few hours ago. Keep in mind the source is the Guardian — so the wording throughout the article is done in such a way to deflect from the reality of this being an act that was condoned by western imperialist and paid for using American tax payer dollars for American and NATO objectives.

In a separate development on Friday, a girl blew herself up at a police station in the Midan neighbourhood in the capital, Damascus. The state-run Ikhbariya news channel showed blurred images of what looked like a blackened girl’s head in a blanket, and scenes of destruction. The Al-Watan newspaper, which is close to the government, said the suicide bomber was a seven-year-old.

A witness in the area of the blast told Reuters a young girl entered the police station and, after asking to go to the toilet, blew herself up. The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) said there had been an explosion and that there were reports of casualties.

On ground reports coming in are stating that the seven-year old girl was strapped with explosives against her will; which was remote detonated.

These are the tactics and the people western governments support and want to install as their puppet regime in Syria in order to make a once thriving, multicultural, modern, and open society with a rich history — another failed state like Libya — in order to fulfill their greedy geopolitical agendas.

The west is failing and losing the war this time because they underestimated the unity the Syrian people hold as a nation, along with the support they have for Assad and the Syrian government. They refuse to be divided in tribal factions and in ideology the way the people of Libya, Iraq, Yemen and Afghanistan allowed themselves to be.

They refuse to go from an open society to becoming another Wahhabi backwards state.

Thank god for the Russians...

ETA: www.theguardian.com...
edit on 16-12-2016 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
And now the rebels have apparently burned six evacuation buses...
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 83Liberty

They made a mistake showing any mercy towards these terrorists.

Every single one should've been shot into a mass grave they were forced to dig themselves.

Animals.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty
And now the rebels have apparently burned six evacuation buses...
www.bbc.co.uk...

The BBC actually got something right:

Several buses sent to transport the sick and injured from two government-held villages in Syria's Idlib province have been burned by rebels.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

The almost begrudging comment at the bottom though:

Syrian state media said "armed terrorists" - a term it uses for all groups fighting against President Assad - attacked five buses, burned and destroyed them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join