It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There a Connection Between CERN and The Nazi Bell?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
Farrell's research was based on two previous books by Igor Witkowski (The Truth About the Wunderwaffe) and Nick Cook (The Hunt for Zero Point). It maybe worth digging into because according to Farrell the papers were only declassified after Germany's reunification. The Nazi Bell had different code names, Die Glocke or The Bell was an unofficial name like another nickname of The Beehive. It was also known as Project Chronos and The Lantern Bearer.

Here's a couple of links:
1. Simon Gunson's Nazi Bell Uncovered
2. The transcript of Tim Ventura's interview with Joseph Farrell Secrets of the Nazi Bell

edit on 09 11 2015 by MaxTamesSiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Die Glocka, the nazi bell is a uranium breeder I thought we covered this a couple times but it looks like some people missed that, It was part of their atomic program. The science and plans were around in the 30s and were well known to other scientists in Europe.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: kobalt7
That was one of the theories but according to Farrell the Nazi Bell Project was classified as "Kriegsenscheidend" meaning "War Decisive" which was classified higher than their own atom bomb research hence, the uranium breeder. Farrell argued that the Nazi atomic bomb research was successful and tested it in 1944 on the Baltic island of Rügen 8 months before the Americans dropped the bomb at Hiroshima. Why would the Nazis classify the the Bell higher than the atom bomb? Was it because the Germans can foresee the Bell's more deadly potential if weaponized, if used as a propulsion system or as a means to tap zero point energy?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxTamesSiva

oh beat me to it nice, I remember last time I posted on this was when people were talking about the water tower but that was many years ago. Hopefully Dr.Joseph P. Farrell gets the memo this time.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I'd need to see evidence of this classification. The papers on uranium breeding aren't all that spectacular in this day and age, I'd fail to see how zero point energy would be achieved from this let alone propulsion from a reaction that small.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
LOL Dr. Joseph Patrick Farrell is a theologian and has zero education in physics or engineering. Go figure.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxTamesSivaWell if you would care to look up original documents that show all that post was BS. Please look up operation Alsos and if you want the copy of these documents they were returned to Karlsruhe Nuclear
Research Centre. And if you want all the scientists that worked on all nuclear research in Germany look up a book by John V H Dippel called Two Against Hitler It is chock full of all the references you could ever want to prove the Nazis DID NOT have ANY nuclear capability or even anywhere near nuclear capability at the end of the war.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I also want to see the evidences, the documents pertaining to The Bell, but I can't read German. I'll try to look for it. We can't expect to be spoonfed all the time by the researchers of topics that we're interested in. Even if we read books or articles on line or watch videos, a bit of fact checking will help a lot to decide for ourselves whether it's all BS or not.

Maybe crayzeed will give us a link?

Funny isn't it? Yes, he used to be a theologian but can you be absolutely sure that Farrell knows nothing or very little about physics, engineering and math even if you can find the time to listen to one of his interviews that I linked?

It's from Farrell's book SS Brotherhood of the Bell. Thanks, I'll try to get a copy of that book by Dippel. It will only be a researcher's word against another that diverges in different directions but it will be interesting to find out the things they agree on.

Regarding the Nazis not having a nuclear capability, Farrell calls it one of the Allied legends, in other words, the standard narrative. Does he have a point, maybe it's worth finding out?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

i dont think its too hard to say each screw cost 3p when it actually costs 1p, they could do that with most things, and anyway money wouldn't be an issue, as it is just numbers to the types of folks who could possibly pull off such a feat. also the thing is extremely big, so there could be many secret testing areas underground anywhere in its vicinity, away from all those visitors, but personally i dont think anything untowards is going on, however i dream of proof of other dimensions and Universes so i hope they are doing all that crazy shhh...

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I linked the video interviews here for those who might be interested to get it direct from the horses mouth, so to speak instead of me posting a predigested summary of it or an almost point by point transcription of the interviews which will be tedious. I can understand some of the reasons why someone might think it's not worth their time and I respect that, but how can one summarily dismiss something without even looking into the facts that someone sites that leads to a speculation of a particular scenario and the examination of the implications? It's a conundrum.

This is not good fodder for an interesting discussion to unearth more information to prove or disprove the main topic. For this I have to admit that I somehow failed to present it properly, not to mention my questionable choice of topic, yet I could've easily thrown in the additional topics of JFK assassination, 911 and UFOs just to name a few and it will all fall into their proper place in Farrell's grand theory of all conspiracy theories... well, most of it anyway.

Part of the appeal to me of Farrell's alternative research is his attempt to present the bigger picture. He is a generalist or if one would prefer like a systems and data analyst. Farrell tries to correlate data, seeks it's origin, and examines the patterns that unfolds and boldly tries to interpret it clearly to a layman while pointing out it's limitations and pitfalls, maybe his background in teaching in college had something to do with this.

The best part of it is it's relatively free. Farrell's numerous interviews on-line are generous samplings of what a particular book of his is all about. He already published about two dozen books in different fields of alternative research. His numerous interviews with the late GeorgeAnn Hughes at The Byte Show alone will take several days to listen to.

Well, at least I tried and failed... yet again.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Farrels book seems to be word of mouth testimony, no official paperwork. yey doppel gives reference to official archived documents.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Sometimes we can't see what we don't want to see, other times we only see what we want to see, so I understand your point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join