It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Will Resign and an Economic Expert Will Take His Place

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Putin has always made it clear that economics isn't his strong point and he has other people deal with those issues. And he is being hammered by his own people for better conditions. I predict he will step down (and this has already been rumored) and his replacement will be more oriented to working out prosperity for his people. I think he's placing all the military in strategic places for leverage for whoever replaces him. The Trump Effect.

ETA: In other words his replacement will be an expert or surrounded with top business people and major countries will be run like corporations working together to open the flow of money to their countries.
edit on 13-12-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

I don't see Putin stepping down atm. He only has to hire people in his cabinet to do these things.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

Let's hope its not someone who longed for the glory days of the Soviet Union. There are many Russians who longed for the return of the Soviet Union because that was when Russia was at equal strength with the US.
edit on 12/13/2016 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch
Putin has always made it clear that economics isn't his strong point and he has other people deal with those issues. And he is being hammered by his own people for better conditions.

What makes you say, that he is being hammered by his own people? As far as I know, he is being hammered by no one but the foreign media, and only to a limited extent of that.

There is of course always a power struggle going on the Kremlin, but I do not see Putin as particularly challenged by anyone politically. Unless I missed something of course.

Could you elaborate on on what you base your prediction?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
It's just a feeling every time I hear Putin's name, that he wants to be a name in history that benefited Russia, either through might (which he would've used if Hillary had won as she's a war hawk) or prosperity for his people. Trump will probably start the conversation asking Putin's vision for Russia.

The international sanctions against Russia have been tough on their economy and I'm feeling that Putin or his replacement will withdraw their military placements with each concession made that benefits Russia. Oil seems to be high on the list and the CEO of Exxon secretary of state would know the playing field better than anyone. Trump will negotiate it.

Most likely the concessions end the possibility of war, gives Putin pipeline access through countries and sanctions are lifted it will be a win, win for the world imho. The EU can do business with Russia again, products will flow both ways, all good. It's weird how this scenario keeps popping into my mind whenever I hear his name.

STM
edit on 13-12-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join