It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vince Foster murder in 35 images

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
imgur.com...

A sequence of screencaps, mostly from official documents (lead investigator's resignation letter, witness's suppressed testimony in appendix of official report, etc.), a few from newspaper articles.

Summary:

Two witnesses describe a shirtless man sitting in VF's car and man working on car after VF's death. Testimony excluded from official report.

Four emergency personnel describe a neck wound, as does a report by medical examiner. Official report: no neck wound.

Suicide note was not found in the initial searches of VF's briefcase, but was found in a search of his briefcase a week later.

Three handwriting experts declared VF suicide note an obvious forgery.

Suicide note was found torn into 28 pieces (with no fingerprints), with the only missing piece being the signature (hardest part to forge)

X-ray machine operable according to autopsy report and technician. Official report says X-ray machine inoperable.

Witness said VF's car was not in parking lot at time of his death, so he didn't drive to park. Witness claims he and his girlfriend were harassed by federal agents.

Lead investigator Miguel Rodriguez says the whole investigation was a cover-up; he resigned in disgust.

There is more concerning the gun and crime scene photographs, which you can read at the link.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Wow, I started reading this before I went to work at 2am this morning. I can't believe nobody has commented on it.
Clearly there was some major muddling of the evidence going on. Do people just not care now that the election is over and who cares? Just another victim in the long line of... Moving on now?

This is rather disheartening for ATS standereds.

Nice find and post OP. I'm really hoping someone else reads that and can get a little more light going on this. A man died and I really think it should matter.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Not like it's current, at this point in time..another skeleton that will stay in the closet. The hitter is probably in the bottom of a hole.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
It's current enough that many of the people involved are still alive and in power, and still want to to see this information suppressed. Try posting the link at r/conspiracy or GLP and see what happens (hint: instant ban).

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Wow, I started reading this before I went to work at 2am this morning. I can't believe nobody has commented on it.
Clearly there was some major muddling of the evidence going on. Do people just not care now that the election is over and who cares? Just another victim in the long line of... Moving on now?

This is rather disheartening for ATS standereds.

Nice find and post OP. I'm really hoping someone else reads that and can get a little more light going on this. A man died and I really think it should matter.

Think about this. They "vast" majority of people that come to this site never create an account. They lurk, they read. Of those that feel some moral directive to create an account and post their thoughts they will only post a few times. It makes you wonder what is left.

True deviousness is in the subtlety. It's like seeing a shadow on a dark night in that you have to know it even exists to begin the search and then develop trained eyes to find it.

The truth about Mr. Foster. It is much preferred that you ignore the truth and actively participate in a lie.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The truth is someone's getting away with murder.

As well as conspiracy to commit murder.
edit on 19-1-2018 by TheTruthRocks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I remember this well. There used to be an anti-Clinton website that focused on this.

The official report says that Vince Foster shot himself with a gun he owned. This was a fancy nickle-plated gun. However, all the initial witnesses described finding a common, ordinary-looking handgun with Foster. It changed to Foster's gun later in the day.

Also, the cops who responded to the discovery could not find Foster's car keys, despite searching the body specifically for them. Later, at the morgue, the keys were "discovered" in Foster's shirt pocket.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
At this point, what difference does it make?

top topics

join