It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The First TRUMPet this is the story of the seven trumpets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
... and did you ever have the privilege to blow the Israelite ramshorn, the shofar? I never blew no chauffeur! :-| ...

Maybe the Book of Revelation when it really gets fulfilled, as in genuine prophecy, should be taken literally and not cryptic, not like there is some secret key you need to understand the cryptic content, which is only symbolism.

But maybe (to) the Architect of our universe simulation we call reality, can really make all the good things and all the bad things happen, like half the earth burns, hailstones that destroy everything, wild wolves devouring half of humanity etc. etc.

...de 1e bazuin, dit is het verhaal van de 7 bazuinen...
edit on 2016-12-12 by galien8 because: Dutch Title

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The TRUMPet should be a concern to those who are evil, not to those who are pure. I am pure BS sometimes, like now.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The TRUMPet should be a concern to those who are evil, not to those who are pure. I am pure BS sometimes, like now.

is that a turd around a pole

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

No really is it

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: galien8

Very old turd I made a new handle for.ground from a fossilized bone long ago. Here it is after I found it and cleaned it up a bit. files.abovetopsecret.com...

I took the clay stranded plug out of it, looks like a marrow hole, and made a handle for it.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Very old turd I made a new handle for.ground from a fossilized bone long ago. Here it is after I found it and cleaned it up a bit. files.abovetopsecret.com...

I took the clay stranded plug out of it, looks like a marrow hole, and made a handle for it.

your an artieste!?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

your an artieste!?

I can't take credit for making this thing, someone a real long time ago ground it out of a bone. It was probably some Indian, there are lots of little artifacts buried here a foot to two feet under the ground. According to an Indian elder, it was probably a ceremonial site long ago, being on top of a hill and hearing what I was finding he said that it was probably the case. A medicine man and an elder told me that I can dig them up but they should stay on the land, they were given to the earth there. I should not sell them or give them away. I asked if I could give them to the Native American kids some day, he said he thinks that would be fine. The ones who buried them probably would like that. I threw one in Lake Superior one day when I was down there, it was almost like I was being persuaded to do it. It was one rock of the four I found in a spot in the loam. Probably buried around three hundred years ago or more.

It took me a lot of research and showing it around to Native Americans to verify it was what it looked like. The animal this piece of bone from was very big, maybe a permineralized piece of bone from a mastadon or mamoth or something Could even be from a really big buffalo, I need to talk to a butcher who butchers buffalo. Talked to a couple of butchers who did cows, it is too big for a cow.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

your an artieste!?

maybe a permineralized piece of bone from a mastadon or mamoth or something Could even be from a really big buffalo, I need to talk to a butcher who butchers buffalo. Talked to a couple of butchers who did cows, it is too big for a cow.

There where long time ago very big animals in the Americas that ate avocados like berries from the trees, don't know the name anymore, but when I recall correctly these animals where the biggest mammals of the Americas.

By the way do you mean the green brown "turd" or the white pole?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: galien8

So you think it's the end of the world then?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archonic

No, the seven trumpets will sound and then partly destruction of mankind (what popular is called ARMAGEDDON) than 1,000 years of peace and the ARMAGEDDON survivors will prosper = mankind will prosper again in THE NEW JERUSALEM

...in our times, its like all the prophets said, at the dawn of another meaning, will we awake at the break of the great hossanah, THE GREAT HOSSANAH
edit on 2016-12-13 by galien8 because: new info

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

I like the sounds of that one mate.

Heres to that

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

This is an interesting one, i've not revisited this for sometime but, Blow that thing! Bring it on!

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Oh gawd. Just as I was looking forward to the final end of that silly "Obama nation" pun.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

your an artieste!?

maybe a permineralized piece of bone from a mastadon or mamoth or something Could even be from a really big buffalo, I need to talk to a butcher who butchers buffalo. Talked to a couple of butchers who did cows, it is too big for a cow.

There where long time ago very big animals in the Americas that ate avocados like berries from the trees, don't know the name anymore, but when I recall correctly these animals where the biggest mammals of the Americas.

By the way do you mean the green brown "turd" or the white pole?

I am holding the handle it is on at arms length when taking the picture. Pretty good camera, no blurr in the stuff behind it. It makes it look so much bigger, the link I supplied is the actual size.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archonic

No, the seven trumpets will sound and then partly destruction of mankind (what popular is called ARMAGEDDON) than 1,000 years of peace and the ARMAGEDDON survivors will prosper = mankind will prosper again in THE NEW JERUSALEM

...in our times, its like all the prophets said, at the dawn of another meaning, will we awake at the break of the great hossanah, THE GREAT HOSSANAH

But, I don't want to move to Israel, there is too much sand and camels over there. I would rather live in the Upper Peninsula here in Michigan. I guess I am not one of the chosen ones.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

But, I don't want to move to Israel, there is too much sand and camels over there. I would rather live in the Upper Peninsula here in Michigan. I guess I am not one of the chosen ones.

Revelation got to be taken literally, got to happen literally, otherwise its all BS like your "turd"
Beast from the sea is THE KRAKEN

...RELEASE THE KRAKKEN...

top topics

join