It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Top U.S Spy Agency Has Not Ebraced CIA (Ridiculous) Assement On Russian Hacking - Sources

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: sad_eyed_lady
The swamp snakes are in the attack mode to save their power.

Virgil: The Deep State vs. Donald Trump

That is without a doubt what is happening.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
They do not deny a Russian hack.

They deny it was done to get the win for Trump.

Those are not the same things.

there is also no evidence that the Russian government was behind it. It would be like blaming the Australian government for the actions of Assange.

I wish the Aussie gov could take credit for Assange, it would show we had some balls and werent just an American lackey

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
As a citizen, I could care less who did what. When shenanigans are made public knowledge and truth is brought into the light, we all benefit. Killing the messenger does not benefit anyone and never has.
I am sorry for those who are upset that it was the democrats on the receiving end...this time. Exposing the truth about a corrupted politician should never be considered dishonorable or criminal. The things in the leaked emails should have been known to the intel community and acted on. How can we have confidence in those we entrust to protect our country , when everything in our own backyard that undermines our republic goes unnoticed? I fully expect both parties will just try to do a better job of hiding their sins.... instead of turning over a new leaf.

The game being played right now is a simple one and very old. Different forms of information will be handed out to suspect people....... and then you just wait and see which pieces are "leaked" or "hacked". The Russian narrative will be used to give those involved a false sense of being "off the radar"..... and eventually they will expose themselves.
But I must admit...... when I see so many people without any concern at all about the substance of the leaks, but very willing to move heaven and earth to find out where the leaks came from, my hopes for better tomorrows diminish.
"They must find it hard, those who accept authority as the truth and not truth as the authority"

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

To answer your question I would have to dig up the info in that bill but it is to the tune of 20 mil/year.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

there is also no evidence that the Russian government was behind it. It would be like blaming the Australian government for the actions of Assange.

I wish the Aussie gov could take credit for Assange, it would show we had some balls and werent just an American lackey

That must be an Australian thing because its not how the people of the US view Australia / Australians.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

That must be an Australian thing because its not how the people of the US view Australia / Australians.

Most Aussies probably wouldnt see it that way either but when you look at the history its pretty obvious.
We are the only country that has been by your side in every war youve fought, we are 1 of 4 countries that have backed you in every UN resolution youve ever put forward, our media is controlled by the same 2-3 people.

As things stand in all but name we are politically a US proxy

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Ironic that Australia is a better ally to the United States than we are to Australia.

I can see your point of view with your examples.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Why has the CIA changed its tune? Chairman of House intelligence committee says latest statements on Russian 'election hack' conflict with earlier briefings Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... tion-hack-conflict-earlier-briefings.html#ixzz4SiqTjfD3 Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

There are so many topics on this subject I can't keep up, but it looks like Hillary still as pull in the CIA to me.

Must be all the dirt she has on everyone.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This is the establishment and their media doing everything possible to dig in and retain power. The fake news media of CNN, MSNC et all are just self harming themselves more and more with each passing day.

They can't accept their defeat and as they are being exorcised, they are screaming in frustration.
edit on 13/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I guess we can start moving Russian election hack stories to the Hoax bin?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
New developments in CIA Russia hack assessment.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I think we have reached a point where the term news media no longer applies to what it is these networks are doing. This video sums it up nicely.

edit on 13-12-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join