It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Nail in BHO's Coffin Coming This Thursday

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: Riffrafter

BHO = Barack Hussein Obama
BC = birth certificate (lol)
Joe/Joe Arpaio = nutcase sheriff in Arizona who routinely discriminates against Hispanic people & is a birther
Mike Zulo = never heard of him but apparently he's Joe's colleague
Barry Soetoro = the birthers believe this is Barack Hussein Obama's real name

So basically this is claiming that on Thursday a new birther press conference will take place. And Joe & the other dude will finally presumably show "real" evidence that Pres Obama is not an American citizen.

I feel like the whole birther things is a joke and even if true, irrelevant at this time, but I was always under the impression that Barry Soeroto was Barrack Hussein Obama's original name. When did that become a lie? And how does that change anything?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

His birth certificate lists him as Barack Hussein Obama II, his Kenyan Dad's name is Barack Hussein Obama Sr., and his Kenyan relatives share the Obama surname. Birthers are the ones who say his name is Barry Soetoro and that's what he went by in school (which is why they also refer to him as "Barry"). I didn't look into the birtherism crap beyond that, so maybe someone else can elaborate.
edit on 16-12-2016 by enlightenedservant because: misspelled something. grrr

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I've seen people say that Barry Soetoro was his name before the CIA changed it to Obama for whatever nefarious purpose this CT is supposed to take (why the CIA would want to run a clandestine coup on the US Presidency is beyond me though).

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

That isn't related to the "Obama is a clone of Pharaoh Akhenaten and Michelle is a clone of Queen Tiye" theory, is it? Or the "Obama & Osama Bin Laden are the same person" theory? I've lost track of which birther subplots were also linked to the theory that he's a programmed Manchurian candidate for "The Powers That Be", which I think is related to the CIA theory you mentioned.

Gotta hand it to them, at least they were creative. I just wish they'd use that creativity on useful things like pushing through a nationwide high speed rail system.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I don't like him, but it has nothing to do with his race. I didn't get caught up in the birther stuff as it seemed way to easy to prove, and there were enough people in high places that would have liked him gone that could have pulled this card if it was real. (IMHO)

But I thought the Barry stuff was his real name as some point. And I didn't equate that with anything negative or derogatory, just a name change. If it's a false narrative, that's fine too, I just didn't ever hear that it was.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I think it's a mix of truth and fiction. Supposedly, Barry was his nickname. "Barry Soetoro" is the name that birthers cling to because his stepfather's last name is Soetoro (the stepfather is his mom's 2nd husband). "Barack Hussein Obama II" is his actual name & the name on his birth certificate. "Barack Hussein Obama, Sr." is his blood father's name. His father's extended family in Kenya have the "Obama" surname (as do his half siblings Auma Obama and Malik Obama).

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join