It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terminally I'll boy dies in Santa's arms.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
wow.. i don't have the words.. my heart hurts. That Santa .. God bless his huge heart. What a thing to bear..but absolutely, the only thing to do.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Rest in peace sweet child and kudos to Santa for being there when the kid needed him the most.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Sometimes there isn't the right words to describe a particular situation.

People make fun of "fake" Santa's all the time. Alls i can tell you is in my eyes that man is a hero. Making a childs wish come true is the best gift you could give to anyone. Let alone the situation at hand.

Prayers go out to the family of the young boy & its nice to see people who actually care about other people in their community .

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
So generous of the Santa to help out the boy's wish. He passed being happy and that's what counts. regards.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Bugger, that one even made me sniffle a bit. Poor kid, RIP and good on ya Santa dude!

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Hazardous1408

Found the original source..it has a video..omg!!! The tears are flowing.

Santa story

If you wanna hear Santa tell it in his own words..it's worth clicking the link..

Thanks for sharing this...

blend57

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: blend57

Oh man I just cried poor little dude.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Thanks for posting the Vid.. it is heart wrenching.

blend57

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreyScale
Most adults, in my world, just don't care. Which is a shame.

Sorry, I am just not that cynical. I found that in most instances people will do the right thing, particularly one such as in the Original Post.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I dont freaking cry man, there are some damn ninja onions in here....

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Loss of a child has to be one of the most painful. I hope the parents find some small comfort that by arranging the Santa visit he died with some joy in his heart.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
apparently the media that reported this story cannot establish that it is accurate and are no longer standing by it... nor do they want to have too report it was fake...

Viral Story Of Boy Who Died In Santa’s Arms Begins To Unravel

It was a story many wanted to believe: A terminally ill child gets his last wish to see Santa and dies in his arms.

News Sentinel cannot establish that Schmitt-Matzen’s account is inaccurate, but more importantly, ongoing reporting cannot establish that it is accurate

The story began to unravel on Tuesday, when Snopes ran a piece scrutinizing Schmitt-Matzen’s account.

Snopes unable to verify Santa's Story

we cannot say with absolute certainty that it didn't happen — nor do we want to have to say it.

edit on 15-12-2016 by Ostracized because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
it was a hoax?
my black heart hardens back into solidarity.
edit on 15-12-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Ostracized

Lol that's the internet for ya, I shall resume my regular Grinch service again.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ostracized
apparently the media that reported this story cannot establish that it is accurate and are no longer standing by it... nor do they want to have too report it was fake...

Viral Story Of Boy Who Died In Santa’s Arms Begins To Unravel

It was a story many wanted to believe: A terminally ill child gets his last wish to see Santa and dies in his arms.

News Sentinel cannot establish that Schmitt-Matzen’s account is inaccurate, but more importantly, ongoing reporting cannot establish that it is accurate

The story began to unravel on Tuesday, when Snopes ran a piece scrutinizing Schmitt-Matzen’s account.

Snopes unable to verify Santa's Story

we cannot say with absolute certainty that it didn't happen — nor do we want to have to say it.

Well, some MSM and their smaller outlets have no problems with fake news that fills their agenda. Why care about this so much, it's a bit late for trying to save face.

Here's the reply from him and accounts from people that know him;

"Santa stands by his story of dying boy's last wish"

In addition, Schmitt-Matzen's wife, Sharon, of 38 years spoke with 10News on Wednesday night and also helped fill in details of her husband's story and his response to what happened that day in what she said was mid-October.

That differs from Schmitt-Matzen's original account of the timeline, in which he said the death happened "about six weeks ago." Schmitt-Matzen told 10News he had the time wrong and that his wife remembers those things better than he does.

Continued...

Schmitt-Matzen then showed 10News written messages on his phone to two different friends. Both exchanges match dates in Schmitt-Matzen's mid-October timeline of the ordeal. Those dates, he said, were well before he was ever contacted by columnist Sam Venable.

Source
edit on 16-12-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Wow, fake news. I am done with the news media. A small story like this even. Ugh.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Well the news media did the right thing and fact checked and then said they can not prove it to be true so they did the right thing this time.
I cried buckets over this If that father Christmas is gibing the elves need to go around and cut his beard off.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join