It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panic Hits Indian Village as Many See Small Alien

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Here's a break from the politics that have infested this site. A possible alien running around India and scaring people.

www.pravdareport.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I like "political discussion" .
However , your link leads to an article on the "secret" Russian glider. If it is secret , I dont want to look .
Unless the tiny aliens are collaborating with the Russian government on this aircraft , I seriously would change the link
edit on 12/12/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

I think there is a problem with the link.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Are they sure it wasn't just a scrawny hungry peasant

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
www.ufo-blogger.com...

They said the Alien humanoid figure dressed in orange came towards them from a red spacecraft which has flashes and sparks around it. Which emerged from the clouds took few photographs and took to the skies again.

Nigel Watson, author of the UFO Investigations Manual, said: “Sightings of flying people are not uncommon and such sightings have occurred long before the interest in flying saucers or aliens.

“What these villagers saw is hard to say, though it certainly had an impact on them and that it was something unusual.”

Since the sighting, people with an interest in aliens have been making the trip to Kenagal to talk to the women involved.

T A Manjunatha, an alien enthusiast. said: “The women claim that the spacecraft descended close to 500 feet from them and they could spot humanoid figures. They have no clue about aliens and they have not even heard about such things. So we are assuming that they are not lying.”

from October 2015 so might not be same incident.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Here's a break from the politics that have infested this site. A possible alien running around India and scaring people.

www.pravdareport.com...

LOL

If Russia's Strategic Missile Forces pass into service missiles with hypersonic warheads by 2025, it would be a serious claim for Russia to make. Russian hypersonic vehicles will play the role of the new trump card for talks with Washington.

I knew it !!!

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
With your secret glider it looks like you have solved the mystery found in another thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Is the incident you mentioned this one?
LINK to myterious universe site

There's very little detail there, and it seems to have happened about a year ago??

G
edit on 14-12-2016 by Gordi The Drummer because: spelling

new topics

top topics

join