It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40 Microbiologists Killed: Something Fishy Going On?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND
I thought Bush was elected in 2000 and took office in 2001? How can you blame him for all of his supposed 9-11 fumbles if he wasn't even elected yet?

Look! Huffy's back!

JUST KIDDING!

2001 is right after 2000, no?

One more time, I did NOT blame it on him. OKay? I merely pointed out that the string of deaths began occuring after Bush was elected.

Why are you so sensitive about it, anyway?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
you know what... I am sure it was Bush's fault. I am also sure it was Bush who was behind the Washington Sniper incident... dont you see the connection... D.C. Bush is there, people being murdered? Oh wait... no i dont because i'm realistic enough to understand that the President isn't going to be sending people to kill Scientists... especially in the way they have been murdered. If he was worried wouldn't he just pull the plug on their research or have someone buy out the company doing the research and have those scientists fired? This is proposterous. No one is arguing that something foul is afoot, but it is NOT the President. Just because you dont like him as a President doesn't mean you have to reduce him to all things that are evil.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
And how do you know its NOT the President? Im not saying it is but how do you know it isnt.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
We got some thickness goin on today, folks..

One more time.. I did NOT, I repeat for the slow.. NOT blame it on Bush. Okay? Let's move on.

Interesting you mentioned the DC Sniper case. It falls under Northwoods 9-11. Worked well toward dilluting the Posse Commitatus Act.

See Operation Northwoods:

In his new exposé of the National Security Agency entitled Body of Secrets, author James Bamford highlights a set of proposals on Cuba by the Joint Chiefs of Staff codenamed OPERATION NORTHWOODS. This document, titled “Justification for U.S. Military Intervention in Cuba” was provided by the JCS to Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara on March 13, 1962, as the key component of Northwoods. Written in response to a request from the Chief of the Cuba Project, Col. Edward Lansdale, the Top Secret memorandum describes U.S. plans to covertly engineer various pretexts that would justify a U.S. invasion of Cuba. These proposals - part of a secret anti-Castro program known as Operation Mongoose - included staging the assassinations of Cubans living in the United States, developing a fake “Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington,” including “sink[ing] a boatload of Cuban refugees (real or simulated),” faking a Cuban airforce attack on a civilian jetliner, and concocting a “Remember the Maine” incident by blowing up a U.S. ship in Cuban waters and then blaming the incident on Cuban sabotage. Bamford himself writes that Operation Northwoods “may be the most corrupt plan ever created by the U.S. government.”
Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff, Justification for US Military Intervention in Cuba [includes cover memoranda], March 13, 1962, TOP SECRET, 15 pp.
www2.gwu.edu...

www2.gwu.edu...

First of all, if someone in this administration was behind 9-11, for example, they certainly wouldn't tell Bush about it.
Gimme a break. When the deed was going down they left Dubya in a classroom with kids reading about a pet goat while Tricky Dick and Rummy were pulling the levers.
Dubya.. being in on anything..
Riiiiight!

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geneticus

wrists slashed while taking a walk, locked in the trunk of the car and the car is set on fire. That last one sounds like suicide for sure.Yikes!

The "wrists were slashed while taking a walk," is highly suspicious. It was called a suicide, but something doesn't seem right about a suicide going hand-in-hand with an afternoon walk........

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This really is an issue of grave concern in the bio-weapons research community. Qualified and experienced researchers take years to develop. It is no coincidence that it is happening after 911. There are many NEW bio-labs under construction and staffing may become an issue. US labs are already planing to open facilites to "world" researchers for undefined time limits.

dh

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
We got some thickness goin on today, folks..

Interesting you mentioned the DC Sniper case. It falls under Northwoods 9-11. Worked well toward dilluting the Posse Commitatus Act...........

First of all, if someone in this administration was behind 9-11, for example, they certainly wouldn't tell Bush about it.
Gimme a break. When the deed was going down they left Dubya in a classroom with kids reading about a pet goat while Tricky Dick and Rummy were pulling the levers.
Dubya.. being in on anything..
Riiiiight!

Re the DC sniper case, the Cutting Edge ministries (I personally don't have much interest in Christianity as such) plotted the murders out as an inverted pentagram, which is interesting
www.cuttingedge.org...

The prime victim in these series of microbiologist killings was Dr David Kelly with his primary link into the Porton Down origin of most of the ethnically-targetted DNA disrupting experimentation being carried out mostly by US companies, although most of the conspiracists tie his death in with the Iraq
WMD issue

Dubya, the half-wit offspring at the time was getting his inititiation. He knew, but he didn't quite know how to handle it
A rite of passage

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I really dont feel this is Bush at all however I do believe the U.S. government knows something about it, but does no have completel intel. One fact that is obvious, this is definetly foul play. Number two, someone or an entity with alot of money. It is not a terrorist group because that would mean that a good majority of governments would have known about it because so many scientists working for one person would have tipped anyone off. I do know for a fact though that it was someone with an agenda. They would have had a different set of scientist working on a certain part of a project until many of the pieces were done. And then get another group of scientists to put together the finished pieces. If the killings are still goin on then perhaps the project has yet to be completed. If there has been a lull however it could mean that it has alreay been complete or is in the final stages.

The only thing that is certain as of right now, it is out of our hands, and we will have seen it coming when it DOES happen because it unfortunately will.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Come come...its not Bush's faults..its the "real" goverment, the "real" people who call the shots who are doing this. We all know Bush is just a front man. Does Bush know? probably. Does he care? no. They have an agenda and little by little they will accomplish what has to be done before the "pandemic" hits and guess what?..there wont be anyone alive who can figure it out or help with a cure...Mission accomplished.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CmptrN3rd5
And how do you know its NOT the President? Im not saying it is but how do you know it isnt.

What a pathetic attempt to distract everyone from the real culprit, that is to say, you.

At least there is as much evidence connecting you to it as the president.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
US labs are already planing to open facilites to "world" researchers for undefined time limits.

Are you saying the US may be opening their labs to people who may or may not be friends of the US?
Because that is scary.
It could even be a motive for the killings.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
It's not one of the world's most dangerous jobs by far.

The men all were well within another 20 years of life expectancy.

The number of violent deaths skews any statistical probability a 1000 fold. For example, if you take any profession, Diamond Cutters for example, can we find any symmetry to the world's best enduring the same percentage of violent mortality?

There is something there, but those behind it & their purposes are a deep mystery. It can be the Bush Junta, but it could also be the Russian Mafia has perfected a drug so addictive on a cellular level that they're safeguarding against antidote until they get the world hooked.

Who knows....just track it, because there is something there.

certainly it *seems* like there is something out of the ordinary going on with these microbiologists' deaths, but can anyone show me statistics by profession and age relating to the number of deaths by accident, natural causes, murder, etc? until we can compare the 40 microbiologists deaths to the norms for other professions, there's no basis for calling 40 deaths in 4 years unusual, even though it may seem so... i mean, it averages out to a little less than 10 deaths per year, and there are probably tens of thousands of microbiologists around the world. is this chain of enquiry sparked by the Dr. David Kelly "suicide", which was admittedly very bizarre? it seems that after his death, there could simply have been more focus on deaths within the profession as a whole, leading to supposedly unusual figures but taken without a context.

-koji K.

[edit on 27-1-2005 by koji_K]

[edit on 27-1-2005 by koji_K]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
How do you not know that these individuals had loyalties that lay else where. They probably were murdered due to questionable activity such as selling secrets to rogue states. They were probably taken out in order to prevent a disaster, not create one.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Does anyone know how many microbiologists died in the 4 years before 2001? It would be interesting to see if it's more or less.

What about corporate espionage / sabotage? Who did the 40 dead microbiologists work for?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Why are these conspiracies alwys blamed on the presedents.

The Sunami was Bush's fault to punish Indonisia for not backing the war in Iraq. ( This one of humanities greates tradgities and it should not be basterdized by blameing the USA, in fact United States are one of the biggest contributers in Aide relief).

6 years ago people were listing how many people Bill Clinton supposedly had killed for one reason or another.
I don't doubt that there are some sacntioned assasination, but not to the scall you are talking here.

I agree the goverment is behind a lot of shady things but I doubt the are responsible for hardly ant of these assasinations.

Just like 99% of UFO sittings are terestrial craft, its that 1% that keeps us intruiged.

[edit on 27-1-2005 by bpletcj]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Project Blue Book ended with around 587 unidentified cases out of a total 12,750 cases logged. A bit more than one percent, but who is counting, eh? OT though, so I'll get to my opinion on this thread.

Surely these deaths are politically motivated. You can't have the public getting scared over something you don't want them to know about, so you must silence those who could ruin things.

Though I do not think these are murders for an upcoming plague to be unleashed. IMO, it has to do with diseases we are already aware of, like Mad Cow or AIDS. You can't let the public know just how much of the food chain (which includes humans) are infected yet not suffering its effects yet from Mad Cow prions. Which may be in every domesticated animal and human. Or if you are intent on keeping a genocide inducing illness around like AIDS, you can't very well let some smart people try to cure it or possibly release information relating to a possible military weapon origin.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
What a pathetic attempt to distract everyone from the real culprit

And who might that be?

I think your post is a pathetic attempt to distract discussion. If you can't bring anything relevant to the subject & debate, then leave it to those who will.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I say the deaths are highly unusual. What needs to be established is a thread, or link between all of the deceased.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I say the deaths are highly unusual. What needs to be established is a thread, or link between all of the deceased.

You mean like this?:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
What a pathetic attempt to distract everyone from the real culprit

And who might that be?

from the previous post

that is to say, you.[cmptrn3rd5]

Like I said then, the standard of evidence being used is so low that anyone can be responsbile for it.

. If you can't bring anything relevant to the subject & debate, then leave it to those who will.

And what have you brought to the conversation thats relevant?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join