It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40 Microbiologists Killed: Something Fishy Going On?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Okay, since 2001, 40 microbiologists have died, some from natural causes and many murdered. That's a lot of deaths. How can there not be something fishy going on? And is it just a coinkydink that the deaths started occuring AFTER Bush's first term?

Here's a list of them:

Monday, January 24, 2005
Author Theorizes 40 Microbiologists Killed Before Unleashing "The Ultimate Epidemic."
Free Press International

Author Steve Quayle alleges that 40 microbiologist have died under suspicious circumstances in the last four years -- most of them specializing in vaccines and bio-weapons research. The deaths include stabbings, drownings, plane crashes and hit-and-run crashes. Some were ruled suicides. There’s only been several who’ve died of ‘natural’ causes.

Below is a partial list of dead microbiologists and scientists:

November 6, 2001: Jeffrey Paris Wall's body was found sprawled next to a three-story parking structure near his office. Mr. Wall, 41, had studied at the University of California, Los Angeles. He was a biomedical expert who held a medical degree, and he also specialized in patent and intellectual property. It had been alleged that Jeffrey Wall had a connection to Biofem.
freepress2005.blogspot.com...

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I said to myself... before opening this thread... President Bush will be the cause or blame of this....

I knew it, I just knew it....

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Well, it's obvious that if Bush and Company want to release an epidemic of monsterous proportions and want to suceed flawlessly, what better way to do so than than to wipe out those who know how to stop it before it happens and cure the disease.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
proof my boys proof...

don't even try, because you don't have any...

*taking childish actions here *

blah blah blah blah... I'm not listening to you anymore...

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
It has been highly theorized the assassinations are being conducted pre-emptively leading to the eventual release of a bio weapon on mankind.

Some people believe the SARS breakout was simply a mild test run of a more severe bio weapons virus. If that's true then China is most likely behind the assassinations.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Well, it's obvious that if Bush and Company want to release an epidemic of monsterous proportions and want to suceed flawlessly, what better way to do so than than to wipe out those who know how to stop it before it happens and cure the disease.

Or for a more sinister view, kill those who developed the latest "superbug" and the means to dispense it. Kill the developers, and you don't have to worry about someone spilling the beans. What is the saying "Dead men tell no tales."?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
a biomedical expert who held a medical degree, and he also specialized in patent and intellectual property. It had been alleged that Jeffrey Wall had a connection to Biofem.

Ok, so that would mean that he's not a microbiologist. How many other non microbiologists are on this list?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I said to myself... before opening this thread... President Bush will be the cause or blame of this....

No one said that. Do you have PROOF that they aren't behind it?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   

No one said that. Do you have PROOF that they aren't behind it?

I apologize.... what you said was... "And is it just a coinkydink that the deaths started occuring AFTER Bush's first term? "

SO therefore what I should have said was...

I knew that President Bush's name would be brought up in here somehow...

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by superdude
Or for a more sinister view, kill those who developed the latest "superbug" and the means to dispense it. Kill the developers, and you don't have to worry about someone spilling the beans. What is the saying "Dead men tell no tales."?

You make a great point superdude

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   

proof my boys proof...

don't even try, because you don't have any...

NO PROOF?! Are you daft? What does it take?

Biomed scientists being run over, poisoned, shot, injected with ebola, pushed of parking structures, drown, wrists slashed while taking a walk, killed in plane crashes, stabbed with swords, sufocated in airlocks, bashed in the head, hung, beaten to death, mutilated, and stabbed mutiple times and locked in the trunk of the car and the car is set on fire. That last one sounds like suicide for sure.

Yikes!

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
You know I am very aware of these microbiologist deaths, due to the fact that my daughter wanted to get into that type of biology but that with stem cell research is out of the question for now.

She is now concentrating on diseases.

I remember about 5 or 6 months ago it was a thread on this subject.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
It's not one of the world's most dangerous jobs by far.

The men all were well within another 20 years of life expectancy.

The number of violent deaths skews any statistical probability a 1000 fold. For example, if you take any profession, Diamond Cutters for example, can we find any symmetry to the world's best enduring the same percentage of violent mortality?

There is something there, but those behind it & their purposes are a deep mystery. It can be the Bush Junta, but it could also be the Russian Mafia has perfected a drug so addictive on a cellular level that they're safeguarding against antidote until they get the world hooked.

Who knows....just track it, because there is something there.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time

There is something there, but those behind it & their purposes are a deep mystery. It can be the Bush Junta, but it could also be the Russian Mafia

Excellent points, BT. For some reason, I can't get a possible Russia angle out of my head.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I knew that President Bush's name would be brought up in here somehow...

The deaths began occuring Nov. 6, 2001, right after Bush was elected. That's why I mentioned a possible connection.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I just came across this article about the H5N1 Type A
Influenza. Could this have anything to do with this subject?

Warning - H5N1 Type A
Influenza Pandemic
Likely Coming
From Robert Lee
[email protected]
1-23-5

Hi, Jeff - Info you should be aware of:

Warning: Deadly H5N1 Type A Influenza Pandemic Likely Coming

The World Health Organization (WHO) has raised the specter of human-to-human transmission of deadly H5N1 avian influenza following confirmation that two Vietnamese brothers had contracted the virus and one had died. WHO confirmed that laboratory results had found the two brothers from northern Vietnam had been infected with the H5N1 avian influenza virus. According to WHO, "All evidence to date suggests that isolated instances of limited, unsustained human-to-human transmission can be expected from avian influenza viruses in humans." Seven of Vietnam's total 27 H5N1-related human deaths have occurred in the last three weeks (first 3 weeks of January 2005).

www.boston.com...

The H5N1 avian influenza has also spread to felines. According to WHO there is evidence suggesting that H5N1 avian influenza was expanding its range of mammal hosts, including captive tigers and experimentally infected domestic cats.

see
www.boston.com...

There is growing evidence that limited human-to-human transmission of H5N1 is occurring.

see
www.recombinomics.com...

H5N1 avian influenza is a single-stranded RNA negative-strand virus in the Orthomyxoviridae family of viruses. H5N1 avian influenza virus is considered to be a type of "Influenzavirus Type A."
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

see
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Other strains of Influenzavirus Type A have made their way into the human population from birds and/or intermediate species, e.g., swine, and have achieved sustained human-to-human transmission. More well known examples of Type A flu pandemics in the human population include the 1968 Hong Kong flu...

see
biology.about.com...

see also
biology.about.com...

...which killed 700,000 people worldwide. The most severe influenza epidemic of recent times was the 1918 Spanish Influenza epidemic which killed more than 20 million people worldwide and infected approximately 50% of the population of some countries, e.g., Switzerland at that time.

see
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Population control?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Here's the link..

I just came across this article about the H5N1 Type A
Influenza. Could this have anything to do with this subject?

www.rense.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   

^Lol, what a f***ing moron!

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by serenitynow

^Lol, what a f***ing moron!

Can't we all just get along!

Let's refrain from the name-calling & stick to the subject... I wouldn't want the mods swooping down on yet another one of my threads and pulling the plug.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   

The deaths began occuring Nov. 6, 2001, right after Bush was elected. That's why I mentioned a possible connection.

I thought Bush was elected in 2000 and took office in 2001? How can you blame him for all of his supposed 9-11 fumbles if he wasn't even elected yet?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join