It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigating Russian Intervention is Racist!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
woo hoo another one of these threads...

must be a slow ATS day.

darn all out of stars and flags for today,,,, better luck tomorrow.

Investigating Russian intervention is Racist!!!!!!!!!!

#1 Contender for dumbest thread of the day award.
edit on R412016-12-12T19:41:31-06:00k4112Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R412016-12-12T19:41:46-06:00k4112Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Your point was fine I just ranted and rambled that's my bad.

We are all spied on I agree.
It's a shame, but I don't really care if they spy on me cos I got nothing to hide.

I don't try to push that ideology into others because some people value privacy above all else.
It's just a personal stance so I cannot sympathise.

As it stands when it comes to National Security, I take that privacy muh more seriously.
And they can be lax, of course others (Russia?) could just be ever so persistent and no information is 100% guardable.

Let's say Russia did do this, for argument's sake...

They didn't exactly start small.
They went right for the jugular or The Clinton Dynasty and probably influenced the biggest world changing moment since the creation of the A Bomb.

This is big.

I'm just surprised so many people are willing to shrug it off.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The Russians fooled her into violating the FOIA. They told her nobody would dare file a lawsuit. Do it, set up your own server and NEVER use Federal email.

They dared her and her staff to do it and then hacked it.

Now there are over 20 LAWSUITS AGAINST HER AND HER STATE DEPT!!!! EFFIN RUSSIANS!!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: Hazardous1408
Really ?
Proof at all that the Russians did it ?
And even so , the truth is the truth , no matter who presents it . Even the Russians

[quite]I tend to believe the intelligence communities.

Well the FBI doesn't agree

They're not stupid.
& honest to God, I don't think they'd point to Russia unless they absolutely had to.

I disagree, see map.norsecorp.com...#/

This is serious business man.

No it's fake news..

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

They all? No not "they all".

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

No it's fake news

I making a mental note of names and ignoring anyone who uses this phrase from now on.
They have nothing intelligent to say and are merely dismissing something they're uncomfortable with it.

Seriously let it die, dude.
It was funny the first few times.

Now let's get back to debate and dissemination of the information.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Contending with all his other threads

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

One, Hillary is in favor of open borders? Can you really say there is outside influence in a open borders society?

Two, were was the outrage when the Obama administration tried to influence an election through the IRS.

Three, or the outrage Obama had a ground team working in Israel to effect Isreal's presidential election.

Four, or the outrage when Obama tried to influence the UK's vote to leave the EU by stating they would go to the back of the bus.

Five, now you trust the CIA? And the people that lied Benghazi was an impromptu mob action over a Video.

Six, please state the evidence of who and what was hacked?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Yes you're right, I apologise for my generalisation.

A lot.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I love it when liberals use the same fallacy they claim to be against. It exposes their hypocrisy
I don't think that is even true. Alt right was known to me and my friends prior to Clinton's use of it. Yes, it existed before she said it. It simply gained publicity because of her.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I tend to believe the intelligence communities.

Just because you saw it on the news as a "possibility" ? Has anyone released an actual statement ? All I see are news media quoting "sources" . Sources could mean anyone. Like several threads here stating Ex-CIA operative states this that or the other thing.
Your statement would mean blind belief in a group just because of a title . Due to some released email , we find that the CIA is not even on the up and up and in collusion with Hillary and the DNC
Or , blind belief because it is what you want to hear.
I bet the latter
Deny Ignorance and question everything

edit on 12/12/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

So because the CIA have lied in the past (WMDs lol) that means every time they make an announcement it's bullsh*t?

Too easy.
Life is more complicated than that.

Let's keep this on topic.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I still question it.

I said "I tend to believe the intelligence communities".
It's hardly a full on endorsement of the theory.

My point in this thread has been the complete dismissal of info simply because it's making certain people uncomfortable.

Time to put on the big boy pants you all claimed Obomber wasn't wearing and prove to Russia there is a god damned red line.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Russian is not a race.

Derp.

Also, Russia did not hack voting machines or register illegal immigrants to vote. Any information that alleged Russian hackers exposed, is pure conjecture that it had any impact on a person's decision at the voting booth.

Double derp.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Blasphemy! And so close to Christmas. An investigation? Bah, the libtards are anti-american, anti-baby jesus and should have more respect for our Glorious Orange One sent by GOD and more respect for Mr. Putin who wrestles bears and can appropriate other countries out of the goodness of his blessed heart.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Maybe their track record of instigating coups and overthrowing democratically elected governments have some cause for concern?

This seems like Operation Chaos and Mockingbird having a love-fest.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

The FBI actually does agree with the CIA that the hackers were Russians. What they disagreed on was the motivation. The FBI wouldn't take the step of saying that the Russians intended to influence the outcome of the election in favor of Donald Trump.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: neutronflux

So because the CIA have lied in the past (WMDs lol) that means every time they make an announcement it's bullsh*t?

Too easy.
Life is more complicated than that.

Let's keep this on topic.

Really? I am a skeptic, but you just made a very naive statement.

Since the lies of the Benghazi attack, and might as well throw in the lies and coverup of the Muslin Brotherhood, the trust factor can be reset why? Same people.
edit on 12-12-2016 by neutronflux because: Finger fumble

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This is what those sneaky Reds have been up to, for the last 30 something years:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Six, please state the evidence of who and what was hacked?

Going to debate and answer? Or just going to skate around?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join