It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigating Russian Intervention is Racist!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
There's isn't much right-wingers love more than a good investigation or twenty, particularly when that investigation is intended to ruin a Clinton. There is however a certain segment β€” a sect if you will β€” of conservatives who are in crisis mode right now at the mere thought of an investigation.

Of course it's not just any investigation that has their frothy mouths flapping furiously like snake-handling cultists who didn't think happy thoughts hard enough whilst dancing with serpents. It's an investigation that involves one of the most holy events in the history of their religion. In fact, Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan, John McCain, Lindsey Graham and other left-wing media personalities are probably guilty of violating the religious freedoms of these fine folks.

The Orange Messiah has cometh and no infidel can be allowed to taint this joyous occasion with heretical investigations into the events surrounding his ascension! When Dear Friend Putin blesses you bigly with a tremendous gift like the Dear Leader, you will take that gift and you will be grateful! Believe me!

THIS IS THE REAL RACISM!

Vlad loves the American people and he only wants what's best for us! Who are you gonna believe? The Breitbart Ministry of Truth with its crack team of non-biased Trump-campaign staffers journalists or 17 intelligence agencies overrun with heathen libtards who hate America?! I call 'em UNintelligence agencies β€” amirite? Why aren't these lazy heathens out saving the babies from #PizzaGate instead of worrying about Russia? Don't they pay any attention to Pope Hannity's daily sermons?

THERE'S NO PROOF! IF THERE WAS, WHY WASN'T IT BROUGHT UP BEFORE THE ELECTION?!

It's not like CrowdStrike caught the hackers in the act way back in May, collected tons of forensic data and announced that the DNC had been hacked by Russian hackers on June 14th, 2016, the day before the Guccifer 2.0 persona was created.

It's not like that evidence has been independently reviewed by other security experts who arrived at the same conclusion! Nobody was saying anything like that before a week ago!

Has anyone shared anything like that on Facebook from a reliable source like USA News Flash? No! Top Right News? No?! Investment Watch Blog?

Didn't think so.

We don't need a stupid racist investigation! If we did, I'd expect Alex Jones to be crying about it on YouTube, Have you seen Alex Jones crying about it on YouTube? Not a single tear! Chunky pedo TSA agents yes. This? No. That's how I know this fake news is just liberal elites trying to plant seeds of doubt among the faithful because they hate America! There was no hack. Donald the-J-is-for-Jesus Trump said so back in June. Anyone who believes otherwise is delusional and needs to be locked in a room with Kellyanne Conway until they get right with Donald!

Stop RUSSIAN to judgement! Lots of fat people on beds out there!
edit on 2016-12-12 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I think I have to re-read your post again. It's racist because the Donald is orange?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It's delicious that you post stuff like this.

I'd like to personally thank you for the entertainment that you have given me over the last few months. It seems that you have a surplus of spare time since the election. I hope with all my heart that you keep burning the candle at both ends. People really REALLY need to hear what you think, in as many posts as possible all the time.

So again thank you.. and I'm off to play pool.

KEEP FOCUSED and keep posting! The fate of the free world depends on you!!!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
I think I have to re-read your post again. It's racist because the Donald is orange?

The triggered Oompa Loompas will be here shortly..

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Is that the new claim.

lol it's funny.

We said Donald is mentally ill...
Along came the right to hijack that to Hillary's health...

We brought up the AltRight...
Then Clinton did...
Then before research they all proclaimed to be AltRight when they ain't..
Then when they researched and realised what they'd associated themselves with they screamed "ALT LEFT"...

Then we told them about fake news...
Specifically you did months back...
Now all of a sudden everything from the left, scratch that, anything the Cult find to be uncomfortable is now "fake news"...

They're not very original these people.
And according to their own thesis we can't even give them a participation trophy for attempting to play with the adults.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: GreyScale

Thank you! I value the feedback of posters who create accounts weekly after being banned!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The careless attitude about our Security is obvious.

She didn't care that lives were on the line.

Obama let it go for some reason.

But, to try to say "Russia" did it.

Seems like an old Cold War trick.

Every single American had every single move watched.

The people at the top never even attempted to be secure.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: GreyScale

Thank you! I value the feedback of posters who create accounts weekly after being banned!

They are all (one of them) as important as the lurkers.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

a reply to: Hazardous1408

Is that the new claim.

A Trump supporter said it was racist in a post I read earlier. I believe the exact assertion was that blaming Russians for hacking Americans was somehow racist.

Sounded legit.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Comrade Putin is not racing your decadent erection. Not wearing orange panties.
In Soviet Russia: subversion make easy from potato vodka! Ha.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

It's not about the fact that Trump won or that Hillary lost...
People are well over that.

Hasn't been a riot in weeks.

The point is that no one seems to give a sh*t that's the Russian Bear is brazen enough to awaken from hibernation and kick into gear against the mightiest nation that ever existed.

But ignore Putin at your own peril.
As long as he is focused on his Gas in Syria and America he isn't paying attention to little ol Britain.

Means I'll live a little longer.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Ha.

I thought that term was overused?
They play by rules I can't keep up with.

Someone did say earlier it should be seen as xenophobic, but I wrote it off as failed satire.

Some people, man.

Edit: As per mudpit rules you're allowed to post the original post that led to this thread and rip on the poster too. Not that I'm trying to stir the pot.

edit on 12-12-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Not meaning anything , but the quality of your threads and posts have deteriorated seriously at an exponential level as the closer it gets to a Trump Inauguration .Step away from the device . Take a few deep breaths . Look deep into yourself. Take a week away .I did. You are getting too stressed .
And watch the all caps part. Ok sometimes to stress the important words, but an eyesore for entire sentences .

Back to the OP .
Exactly what are you trying to get across ? I put the title aside and read the material . I still dont get it . You cannot claim racism against a country.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Really ?
Proof at all that the Russians did it ?
And even so , the truth is the truth , no matter who presents it . Even the Russians

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I think I'm going to stick with the belief that people are just against the orange guy. Makes more sense to me.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

The title is purposefully absurd though as I said above, I really did see a Trump supporter call it racist and has Hazardous pointed out (and I agree), he most likely meant xenophobic.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: whyamIhere

It's not about the fact that Trump won or that Hillary lost...
People are well over that.

Hasn't been a riot in weeks.

The point is that no one seems to give a sh*t that's the Russian Bear is brazen enough to awaken from hibernation and kick into gear against the mightiest nation that ever existed.

But ignore Putin at your own peril.
As long as he is focused on his Gas in Syria and America he isn't paying attention to little ol Britain.

Means I'll live a little longer.

My poorly made point was.

Our Government doesn't seem to protect Foriegn information.

Yet the average citizen is spied on everywhere.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Really ?
Proof at all that the Russians did it ?
And even so , the truth is the truth , no matter who presents it . Even the Russians

I tend to believe the intelligence communities.

They're not stupid.
& honest to God, I don't think they'd point to Russia unless they absolutely had to.

This is serious business man.

We can all laud the hacks, and dissect the information.

But you can't ignore where it's from and hope it's "some 400lb man in his mom's basement", to borrow the words of Trump.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Is that the new claim.

lol it's funny.

We said Donald is mentally ill...
Along came the right to hijack that to Hillary's health...

We brought up the AltRight...
Then Clinton did...
Then before research they all proclaimed to be AltRight when they ain't..
Then when they researched and realised what they'd associated themselves with they screamed "ALT LEFT"...

Then we told them about fake news...
Specifically you did months back...
Now all of a sudden everything from the left, scratch that, anything the Cult find to be uncomfortable is now "fake news"...

They're not very original these people.
And according to their own thesis we can't even give them a participation trophy for attempting to play with the adults.
Hate to break it to you Hillarys health was bad many years before Trump was even thought about..
edit on 12-12-2016 by omniEther because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Ahh, that makes more sense now.

I really like the Russian accent, raised on Boris and Natasha cartoons.
Glad I'm not racistπŸ˜‰

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join