It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing myself and my goals for humanity.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hello, i had just joined this site. I am sick and tired of this corruption we are surrounded in. I want to stop it all, I feel my mission is to completely stop the NWO from completing their plan of complete control over every little detail of our lives. I plan on killing laws that make no sense what so ever, throwing corrupted officials in lifetime prison and buried on the prison ground after they die. The government messed me up badly. Because of them i cannot remember my childhood because they force me on medication that i tried to refuse because i knew it was more bad than good. They even placed me in a abusive group home that gave me pills that made my iq go from 120 to 95 and made me to just obey what i was told. when i started speaking out i was placed in a mental hospital for 1 week that messed me up more. around age 16 i finally got out of the group home and it took me about 2 1/2 years to force myself off the medication i was placed on. 2 months after i got off them i took a iq test and i got a 195 score. I want to stop all this suffering and wars and famine that is not necessary. I know earth can support like 10 billion humans before we need to leave earth, the governments throw out enough good food per day to fed all the homeless people and hungry people of the planet for 2-4 days. It is time we stand up and form the Anti=NWO alliance aka the true humanity alliance. we must not let the corps control us anymore.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PeaceKeeper101

Hi! Welcome and have a lovely stay.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Welcome.
Great that you want to help the common man.

All Hail the True Humanity Alliance!!

THA!!
THA!!
THA!!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
It's nice to meet you. Welcome to ATS.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Welcome. I look forward to reading your manifesto.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, I would love to hear more about you and your ideas.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS community!

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
hello and welcome to ATS.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS PeaceK101!

There are like minded people here on ATS... you will run across them. But there are those that will question you too. You can be overwhelmed... at first. Be steady and be yourself. Do not try to do it all in one day or even one week. And have a good sense of humor. Sounds like you have some ideas or else you would not be here.

Enjoy the journey and wandering around here on ATS!

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

But what if humanity doesn't want to follow your plans for it?

Whats your plan B?

Kev

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
My plan is true peace, no war, debt or hunger. you wont need 100 permissions to do certain things like build a house on your own land, build windmills on your own land, own a small business without being taxed every dime it is worth. No more red tape, complete see-through of plans. But first the corruption must be removed before i can help bring in a age of little to no corruption. I am overwhelmed BTW, i am almost 22 years of age and i am getting grey hairs on my body, i get angry too easily, bad sleep habits, full of sadness and disappointments. since the age of 12 i been unable to remove stress from my teenage years. so i got around a decade of stress in me. The only way i know to get rid of my stress is to see justice to what caused it. if i cant do that i can never get peace of mind and will have a restless spirit after death.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I am overwhelmed BTW, i am almost 22 years of age and i am getting grey hairs on my body, i get angry too easily, bad sleep habits, full of sadness and disappointments. since the age of 12 i been unable to remove stress from my teenage years. so i got around a decade of stress in me

all of this won't help

you need real power to change the world
where will you find/get yours ?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
i wont be alone, people will stand up and unite. People who been abused by the system and are suffering. People who want a cleaner planet, people who are on the streets, basically my power will be uniting people to achieve my plan. Or i just design a ship that runs on energy that NASA isn't thinking about and take people and resources to escape this planet.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeaceKeeper101
Hello, i had just joined this site. I am sick and tired of this corruption we are surrounded in. I want to stop it all, I feel my mission is to completely stop the NWO from completing their plan of complete control over every little detail of our lives. I plan on killing laws that make no sense what so ever, throwing corrupted officials in lifetime prison and buried on the prison ground after they die. The government messed me up badly. Because of them i cannot remember my childhood because they force me on medication that i tried to refuse because i knew it was more bad than good. They even placed me in a abusive group home that gave me pills that made my iq go from 120 to 95 and made me to just obey what i was told. when i started speaking out i was placed in a mental hospital for 1 week that messed me up more. around age 16 i finally got out of the group home and it took me about 2 1/2 years to force myself off the medication i was placed on. 2 months after i got off them i took a iq test and i got a 195 score. I want to stop all this suffering and wars and famine that is not necessary. I know earth can support like 10 billion humans before we need to leave earth, the governments throw out enough good food per day to fed all the homeless people and hungry people of the planet for 2-4 days. It is time we stand up and form the Anti=NWO alliance aka the true humanity alliance. we must not let the corps control us anymore.

WETHEREALISATON

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Welcome to ATS!

But what if humanity doesn't want to follow your plans for it?

Whats your plan B?

Kev[/The guardians and the Heirs of the Brown Dragon

n dark,the people dread
Who live beneath the rocky ledge.
They guard me,keep me safe from harm
Lest evil come and cast its charm.
Find me,take me,if u can:
I solve doors and puzzles,heart of man.
Where to find me?The wise man knows.
Find him where the blue stone grows.
Use me well when thrice the sun
Makes its turn on its fifth run.
Then let me lead thee,guide thee on
Behind the wall of silver-stone.
I'll take thee to thee golden halls
And on beyond the valley false.
There ,silver bells are hung in rows
And brightly gleams the red-red rose.
The tree is tall; the dragon brown
Within that hall who lives deep down.
The empress white; her satin gown
Ripples eight beneath her crown!
The day on which I shall awake
Will be the day foe's life I take.
And set me once again within the hand
That forever more will rule the land.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
It's nice to meet you.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

I am overwhelmed BTW, i am almost 22 years of age and i am getting grey hairs on my body, i get angry too easily, bad sleep habits, full of sadness and disappointments. since the age of 12 i been unable to remove stress from my teenage years. so i got around a decade of stress in me

all of this won't help

you need real power to change the world
where will you find/get yours ?

In his "IQ" that went allegedly went from 95 to 195.

top topics

join