It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Adviser Pushing For intel Briefing Ahead-Electoral College Vote. Podesta/Pelosi too

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

It was all by chance. Of course it is on the up and up. Nothing to see here.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I wish I could say that the Clintons are going away. But with the network they have, we can look forward to Chelsea kicking it Old School Yo.
Sorry I just wish this trash would have been taken out long ago during water gate.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

For that they need none refutable prof and they don't.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

33,000 emails were bleached from a server, but I guess that is ok.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I believe they believed they could not lose, they had it rigged and in the bag, neither side wanted Trump,
When they lost they couldn't figure out why or how.

This is just crazy

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I wish that was just "crazy" but what is crazy indeed is Hillary and her minions, these people are turning vicious, she is starting to look like she lost her mind.

I will not be surprised if the day of Trump presidential inauguration Hillary runs screaming naked that she is the president of the US.

That's how crazy I think she has become.

edit on 12-12-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

For that they need irrefutable proof.

There's no "proof" that the CLINTON/DNC machine influenced the election in an underhanded fashion? Hillary was/is under so many investigations, what's wrong with adding ONE MORE? All that's needed is "reasonable suspicion" don't we?

Several women accused Trump of violating and raping them. Someone PAID THEM to lie, it the allegation. Trump should call for a formal investigation, even before he's sworn in. Lets LOCK HILLARY UP!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I agree, she should be investigated and jailed along with all her personal minions.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I whish that was just "crazy" but what is crazy indeed is Hillary and her minions, these people are turning vicious, she is starting to look like she lost her mind.

I will not be surprised if the day of Trump presidential inauguration Hillary runs screaming naked that she is the president of the US.

That's how crazy I thing she has become.

The Clinton Campaign and their PACs lost 1.2 billion dollars.

They are out for total revenge.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Hillary might want to rethink asking the FBI to release files...

didnt work out so good for her the last time.

James Comey will give the presentation.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So they thought that a Billion dollars was going to be enough to pay for the elections, I guess all those that paid the most for Hillary presidency are now wanting a refund.

No wonder Hillary has gone viciously mad.

edit on 12-12-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The whole CIA thing claiming it was a "Russian Government" directed effort to undermine the US elections reminds of that old saying that people say when someone farts and tries to blame it on someone else.......

The fox is the finder, the smell lies behind her.

edit on R342016-12-12T22:34:31-06:00k3412Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R352016-12-12T22:35:46-06:00k3512Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I'm going to defer my opinion to this well written WSJ piece, it says everything that needs to be said on this topic imo.

WSJ - An Electoral Coup?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I also want to point out, and this is VERY important, that one of the single biggest reasons the founding fathers developed the electoral college was to prevent THE EXACT SITUATION that Podesta is attempting to maneuver the voters into.

"The Federalist No. 68" states, "the electors, chosen in each State, are to assemble and vote in the State in which they are chosen, this detached and divided situation will expose them much less to heats and ferments, which might be communicated from them to the people, than if they were all to be convened at one time, in one place."

edit on 13-12-2016 by Voiceofthemajority because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join