It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Has Better Judgement and Temperment than Hillary Clinton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Greetings Inhabitants of the Earth and of the Sea.

I had found this video and thought I would share, straight from the horses mouth.

After seeing appointments, how do you feel Judgement and Temperament are holding up, how will the Temperament fair?

Only time shall tell.

That is if they don't reverse the elections results.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
"Mountain Dew...is the best Soda ever maaade!"
Family Guy

You're GD right he does! He said if he'd run, he'd win....over 20 years ago on Oprah. He's been Right, pun intended, on everything he's called out. Like Babe Ruth on his Homeruns. Nice to have a winner for a change.

a reply to: Lysergic

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Every time I see that clip, it stuns me at how arrogantly confident Hillary was, that she was going to be replacing Barack Obama as President of the United States. No matter what Donald Trump said, Hillary would laugh..and do her little shoulder shimmy.

Hillary Clinton NEVER displayed any embarrassment for blacking out on the curb in New York. Or for Colin Powel letting the world know that her husband is actively "banging bimbos" while she campaigned.

She ignored the tremendous number of people who were standing in line for hours just to get into a Donald Trump rally, and dismissed them as misguided deplorables.

In Hillary's mind, everything was rigged to work perfectly. Thirty years of dreams and planning were just weeks away from paying off... GUARANTEED.

If I had to knowledge, I'd post a photo of Hillary's face during the debate side-by-side with one from her last public appearance 2 weeks ago. She's gone through mental HELL since November 8th. It's etched deep in her face, eyes...everywhere.

new topics

join