It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madonna and Hillary: ‘Witch’&‘Nasty Woman’ as Sisters in Arms, Remeber Sex for HRC Votes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Madonna was called all sorts of bad names. I wonder if her offering sexual favors for voting for HRC had anything to do with it?
Madonna: ‘If You Vote for Hillary Clinton, I Will Give You a Blo***b’
www.breitbart.com...

“I was called a whore and a witch,” Madonna said on Friday in a searing speech about the sexism and bullying that women face in the music industry and the culture at large.

“Such a nasty woman,” Donald J. Trump interjected in October as Hillary Clinton pointed out holes in his Social Security plan during their final presidential debate.

Madonna and Clinton are "trail blazers" who are attacked for their actions, behavior but when men do the same, they get applause. More cry baby stuff.

Madonna and Mrs. Clinton: both trailblazers, both polarizing figures, and both attacked for actions, choices and behavior that are broadly accepted — even applauded — when done by their male peers. Madonna herself made a connection between the two women before her speech Friday, saying it was “really important to make a stand and speak my mind” about women’s rights after Mrs. Clinton’s loss in November.

Madonna and Clinton are controversial because they didn't play "the game". They were renegades and speaking out but were considered over ambitious. More cry baby stuff.

Madonna and Mrs. Clinton have been controversial in part because they didn’t play “the game.” It’s easy to forget, amid their celebrity and longevity, that Madonna and Mrs. Clinton were once renegades: speaking out and pursuing power in ways that were considered overly ambitious for women.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

On another note the sun is green and flouride is great for your bones.

The media is opposite land. Read PRECISELY the opposite meaning if you want the truth of the issue.

The amount of fast food media bites for Clinton these days is hilariously schizophrenic! Pretty soon we'll find out the real truth. Hillary lost because of aliens...... outer space aliens who obviously hate women.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Madonna has been called a whore for decades.
She cultivated that with vigor and it helped her
sell lots of albums, songs, whatever.
She is still using the same tired gimmick but if it works don't fix it.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Madonna and Hillary are two old women who annoy the hell out of me and others.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Madonna: ‘If You Vote for Hillary Clinton, I Will Give You Super-Aids.

Me fix quote.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

All I can say is: eeeeeeew sex with Madonna is about as appetizing a thought as sex with someones departed grandma

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Dub
edit on 12-12-2016 by BlueJacket because: Dub

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Madonna sold herself as a three-hole circus for decades. Now she's upset about the image she fostered? As if offering oral sex for votes REALLY helps the feminist movement and women in general.

/facepalm

edit on 17Mon, 12 Dec 2016 17:47:13 -0600America/Chicago16th2016-12-12T17:47:13-06:00pmMondayAmerica/Chicago by GreyScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

All I can say is: eeeeeeew sex with Madonna is about as appetizing a thought as sex with someones departed grandma
If I had to choose between Madonna and HRC, I would choose... hmmmm... Monica Lewinsky.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Madonna and Hillary BOTH Suck...and they're both past their expiration date.

The thought of all that errant dent-u-grip was probably responsible for an extra million votes for Trump.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
ply to: GreyScale

Quiet you, the media is talking/////sarc

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The whole slutsky shaming thing always flabbergasted me. Of course men who get laid are praised and, promiscuous women are labeled sluts. It should be more than painfully obvious to anyone that for a man to "get lucky" it takes hard work and skill and, for a woman it's nearly effortless, unless she's terribly abhorrent.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I think were all missing the main point here and thats that Madonna is a liar!!!!
Hillary got somewhere in the region of 69 million votes and to date I have not heard of 1 BJ being given, not even an attempt at one.

I say Madonna should be held accountable for her promise or she should shut up!!!!

Just think if she follows through her mouth will be so busy she wont have any time to say anymore stupid #
edit on 12/12/2016 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I vote for shut up and sing, that is all she is good for.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Has Madonna ever released a song that has any artistic merit, in your opinion? Not even trying to pick a fight about it, but I've always seen her as an absolutely, horrifically awful singer who sings horrifically awful songs. Maybe the nuggets of gold from her catalogue have eluded me: I'm only judging based on her hits. I don't know if I've ever heard an album cut.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInitial

Oh I hear some songs from her that are fine. But I won't ask her for her stupid opinion. She is a little too liberal, if that is even correct.
She is just off, and I wouldn't let her clean up my dogs crap in the back yard becasue she would find a way to screw that up too.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Agreed. I would pose the question, "Why does she degrade herself with the pretense of being anything resembling a voice of reason?", but I guess the answer is obvious.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I have to agree!

If she followed though on her promise, is that technically a gag order?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The queen of mediocrity could make a performance of Ave Maria vulgar and obvious. Take away the slutiness and that ugly whore would have no fame, fortune, or career.

new topics

top topics

join