It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Podesta Fuels Russian Conspiracy Theory: Urges Electoral College To Revisit Election

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
New thread - A Federal judge has ruled that electors in Colorado must vote for the person who won the election.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
i say we need to put this guy under a microscope to much stuff has been released about him if even a tenth of it is true we need to shut him down. just look how quick he made that stuff from his emails disappear of reddit 4chan and here.l

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
New developments in CIA Russia hack assessment.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: NickK3
yes if the electoral college people swung to hillary side because johnny boy showed them some fake news i believe that most people i know would march on washington in force to remind them that we the people spoke and they better stop the shenanigans

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Well it looks like the administration is trying to put the FBI back in the box so they can push the CIA crap.

A call to arms from Attorney General Loretta Lynch

what does exposing Clinton emails have to do with the election?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Does this mean that Huma Abedin and/or Anthony Weiner are Russian agents? Let's not forget that they had all those emails on their private laptop. If it's that easy to get into Hillary's server, then does anyone believe for one minute that the good citizens of Nigeria haven't hacked into there? I mean I always have that Migerian prince trying to access my at home system. I swear he's going to show his huge fortune with me if I just share my bank account numbers with him.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
When Democrats FAIL AGAIN after Electors have voted on Monday December 19th, what will be their next act of desperation?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
When Democrats FAIL AGAIN after Electors have voted on Monday December 19th, what will be their next act of desperation?

Something similar to November 22, 1963 comes to mind given the desperation the left is showing.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I am afraid that it will come to that, but for some reason is going to backfire and Trump will be prepared, is gong to be the most scandalous moment in US political history, I can not wait to see the mugshots after that.

Is going to be priceless.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Yeah. Overturn the election to the incompetent DNC criminals that were exposed. Because they secretly think some Russians could have possibly been a part of the hero's that exposed them.

But a blinds eye and impotence when it comes to Soro's control of fake mainstream media and the obvious bottomless Clinton corruption.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Does this mean that Huma Abedin and/or Anthony Weiner are Russian agents? Let's not forget that they had all those emails on their private laptop. If it's that easy to get into Hillary's server, then does anyone believe for one minute that the good citizens of Nigeria haven't hacked into there? I mean I always have that Migerian prince trying to access my at home system. I swear he's going to show his huge fortune with me if I just share my bank account numbers with him.

Please don't dirty the Russians good name by associating them with DNC operatives. The Russians (in recent history) have never been any threat to US citizens compared to the people controlling today's DNC.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
It looks like Russia is bent on either a *Commonwealth of Russia*

OR World number one power ......

# Firstly the Ukraine

# Secondly his intervention in Syria

# Then rumors of helping his *friend* Donald Trump to win the Presidency

# Finally I have just watched a video .... If you weren't already convinced

the British Labour party is officially loosing the plot, when 5 hours ago the

labour MP Ben Bradshaw said *It is highly probable the Russians were

behind Brexit*

Sorry I can't link .... but I'm sure there is someone on here clever enough

to find it

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

I am now picturing a heated phone call between the democrats in the US and Labour party in the UK bitching about who gets to use the Russians as an excuse and which side needs to find a scapegoat of their own.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
DNC: "the Russians hacked us to help Trump"

GOP elector : "oh you mean they hacked in and exposed the truth"

DNC: "doesn't matter they hacked America, that is evil"

GOP elector: "and what they uncovered that you did wasn't evil"

DNC: stomps feet and screams "But the Russians unfairly influenced the American election you have to reconsider your vote"

GOP elector: "Pffftt, what ever losers"

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

That is priceless, first Brexist hacking, now DNC and election hacking, hell time to get Hillary in the White house by force and invade Russia.

How dare them, time to get back the Uranium mines Hillary sold to Russia.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

BREAKING: THE FBI JUST SAID THE CIA WAS WRONG ABOUT RUSSIA! LOOK WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

edit on 14-12-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Thank you for censoring the bottom half of that picture, not sure I could have handled seeing waist deep in BS.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: UKTruth

Now I thought that Hillary had already announced publicly that she would not assume the role as president should the electoral college change their votes. It was like she doubled down on her concession.

Not to mention Obama, the current POTUS, already declared that the election's results are the 'will of the people' and should not be contested.

Smoke & mirrors, much?

It's like they are trying to provoke a civil war.

Common Democrat tactic, also called lying through your teeth.

Obama (and Hillary) goes out publicly and says one thing, then in the background behind closed doors does everything possible to reverse the outcome. Encourages their lapdog media and ultra rich supporters to keep up the good fight. Then in the end say they didn't want this, but they have to accept "the will of the people".

(post by Dutchowl removed for political trolling and baiting)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join