It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Podesta Fuels Russian Conspiracy Theory: Urges Electoral College To Revisit Election

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I think the topic needs an impartial investigation.
Are you all willing to just ignore it? what If the russians did have a hand in the election? would your hatred for one side blind you all to think so what?.
If proof does come out would you still just not care?.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Cut your middle finger deeply, and eat the pain.....

It puts the lotion on the skin...

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Senate Republicans / Democrats are calling for an investigation however I think the real motive, from Democrats, is to rush it so they can justify the coup they are planning by using the unknown situation with Russia as grounds to ignore the will of the people in order to elect their criminal Queen Hillary.

She lost.
Trump won.

He will be elected / confirmed Dec 19th.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Is this the same"spirit cooking" John Podesta?If it is I think we can discount anything he says or does.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Voiceofthemajority

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Hillary said, if Trump wins we will all hang.

Now why would she say that?

Interesting, somehow I missed this story. I would post a link but as the story isn't 100% verified I'll leave it up to interested people to google the phrase on their own.

This allegedly happened after she bombed in the Commander in Chief forum. The quotes were attributed to an NBC cameraman. There is no evidence to support the quotes, but I don't think NBC or Comcast have denied it. Trump also mentioned that he saw it referring during a later debate when discussing temperament to 'what happened behind the blue screen'

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

So the left is really trying to spark a civil war.

oooooooooooook

The media needs to approach Clinton and remind her about her comments on damaging our Democracy and then demand she give a statement that she wont accept the result of the electoral college if they vote for her.

I really think the Clintons have made a massive misjudgement here. What do they think will happen if they seize power based on fake news...

edit on 13/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Soros is cutting his losses on the election and going all in on the civil war psy op.

The sad part is that we were in the States 14 month's ago and some relative's there said that with Obamacare and the way the globalist's and banker's carried on, the people were fed up then. I can only imagine the contempt the people have now for the state of affair's. Good luck USA.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I see the CIA having ulterior motive as their Global Empire of Drugs & Jihad is in jeopardy.

Well they seem to ride it out no matter which Party is in power - they've been at it since the Vietnam war I think.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I see the CIA having ulterior motive as their Global Empire of Drugs & Jihad is in jeopardy.

Well they seem to ride it out no matter which Party is in power - they've been at it since the Vietnam war I think.

That will happen when you have a President who can only stand erect because of the starch in his shirt who cant control the people he appointed to run the various entities. Because Obama flaunts the law the different departments / agencies think they can do it as well.

The last 8 years have been like the patients taking over the asylum and finding the room full of scissors and a set of car keys.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

That was my point too.

But nope. Trump has spoken and the sheep blindly follow...

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
I think the topic needs an impartial investigation.
Are you all willing to just ignore it? what If the russians did have a hand in the election? would your hatred for one side blind you all to think so what?.
If proof does come out would you still just not care?.

Yes it does, but that is not the point.
The point is that a story with no evidence is being used to try and sway the electoral college. Spying and cyber attacks are not a new thing. It's just being positioned that way as a reaction to an election loss.
An impartial investigation into cyber hacking in tandem with an investigation into dealings and practices within the US govt would be welcomed by all I think (well except the corrupt), but not as a political tool to undo an election.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
a reply to: network dude

You seem to think that it's comedic that Trump supporters aren't really, really angry that Russia hacked the US and intervened in a US election. If that's wrong, you really need to speak up here.

Got it in one. Where's the patriotic fervour?

So you are angry that facts were exposed.

How about we play your game. If it was facts about Trump exposed and made him look like a criminal, we might be pissed, but what would you be saying? something along the lines of "if it's true, why are you angry?"

And to date, nobody has proved who did the hack. All we have is the FBI saying in October that none of it was tied to Trump. (after they investigated this)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

That was my point too.

But nope. Trump has spoken and the sheep blindly follow...

do you folks have like a one page picture book of talking points?
It's amazing, you know what all of us are thinking, and even what we would have done if......

You missed your calling. Edgar Cayce and Nostradamus could have used a replacement.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Seems to me i remember a Democrat making an agreement with Putin for after he got reelected, so why would the Russians be hacking to help Trump who never needed help anyway?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Exactly, how thick do people have to be to support trying to influence with Electoral College in the current election before any actual evidence has actually even been presented??? This is just as illegal/unethical as what they're alleging the Russians did (for which they have not one ounce of supporting evidence except for some 'anonymous' source). Yet, they're very overt about it.

Unreal!

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

And to date, nobody has proved who did the hack.

Even further to the point...no one has even proved there was a hack at all in the first place. Let's prove it even happened first!!

The democrats are running around on a witch hunt waving their arms and foaming at the mouths about finding a bank robber...before there's even a shred of proof there was a robbery! Pretty disingenuous if you ask me. Agenda driven to be sure.

Kinda' makes me want to vomit a little.

I wonder, do the democrats think people aren't going to remember this? Do they not see it affects their future support, running around like a bunch of spoiled rotten little children throwing a tantrum????

edit on 12/13/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

You call Trump supporters sheep and what you call Hillary supporters, you know mad woman Hillary.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: tmeister182

Because it was never any fraud but the small "errors" that usually happen in small towns as usual, here and there, it was no Russian involvement and the media propaganda feed by Mad woman Hillary is the same they use when it was been proclaimed that she was going to be the winner of the election.

People do not want to see the truth even if it in front their eyes, because she was their loser candidate

America is facing one of the most incredible times in history that we either make it or be destroyed by the career pay out all for money political corrupted rulers elite in this country.

Trump is an outsider, how dare him usurped the power of the elite politicians

Get it people, Trump is an invader, none elite and is driving the corrupted political elite crazy, because he may not be willing to be controlled.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

All you have to do is read the thread - and others- and swe the reactions.

No need for clairvoyance.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Youve called Obama supporters sheep for the past 8 years, so what's the problem?

I'd call the US electorate misguided as a whole.

I'm not a Clinton supporter.

I'm just a person with a long memory.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join