It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Podesta Fuels Russian Conspiracy Theory: Urges Electoral College To Revisit Election

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
So Hillary Clinton's campaign is now all in on challenging and trying to sway the election results. No more hiding behind Jill Stein.

Plan A - the election itself and the use of the media to smear Trump - failed.
Plan B - the recounts - have failed with Wisconsin confirmed for Trump (his vote went up) and PA and MI thrown out by the courts

So, we're on to plan C and it's an open attempt to sway the electoral college with the media aiding with unsubstantiated claims of Russian hacking.

John Podesta has backed private hearings with all 538 electors before next Monday's vote in order for evidence to be presented to them on Russia's influence.

www.breitbart.com...

It's going to be an interesting week and I am just wondering what Clinton's plan D will be if this fails!

I predict it will go to plan J cause... cat has nine lives...

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Hillary said, if Trump wins we will all hang.

Now why would she say that?

Interesting, somehow I missed this story. I would post a link but as the story isn't 100% verified I'll leave it up to interested people to google the phrase on their own.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Voiceofthemajority

I saw it as well, apparently she had a meltdown in the back room after the interviewer asked her an unrehearsed question. She got very vocal saying that the f#$%$# will never work again.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Voiceofthemajority

I saw it as well, apparently she had a meltdown in the back room after the interviewer asked her an unrehearsed question. She got very vocal saying that the f#$%$# will never work again.

...the looks she starts giving to Matt Lauer in the interview are priceless
edit on 12-12-2016 by Voiceofthemajority because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I stopped at "John Podesta".

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: sad_eyed_lady
a reply to: UKTruth

At this point I think we need to recognize all these efforts to undermine a Trump presidency are not a laughing matter. I know this is unprecedented in the history of the United States so it is hard to grasp how dire the situation has become. This is an out in the open COUP attempt in the making.

I don't know what you can do to prevent it other than use the power of your words to make others aware of the possible danger and pray hard.

If this goes badly it will be .................use your imagination.

Basically it would be the end.

Once the constitutional method of electing the president, that is the Electoral College voting the way of the people they represent, the democracy is over.

It means that the people can vote, but if the powerful don't like the outcome, they will just change it.

There would be no point to any further voting by the people after that.

edit on 12-12-2016 by NickK3 because: word change

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Why are people not concerned about that?

And what, EXACTLY, do you propose people do about this so called "concern"????

Hold the elections over again? Declare them illegitimate?

Can i come back in 4-8 years and remind them of how OK they were with it now?

Well, chances are you won't, but regardless, what do YOU (moderator of ATS) propose be done about these baseless allegations which have been brought forward with nothing more than rumor, conjecture and alleged "secret" analysis by the CIA (which no one has seen)???? HMMMMMMMmmmm????

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

As should have the rest of the Universe, but they didn't.

Why?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Man, this is great news for the media. They get all these ratings just handed to them and stories to run through Christmas. Not looking forward to the story that makes us forget about all of this.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
From Marc Elias - Clinton campaign counsel

Because we had not uncovered any actionable evidence of hacking or outside attempts to alter the voting technology, we had not planned to exercise this option ourselves, but now that a recount has been initiated in Wisconsin, we intend to participate in order to ensure the process proceeds in a manner that is fair to all sides.

source

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
December 13, 2013

What about an Elector briefing, followed by a formal investigation, regarding how HILLARY CLINTON's campaign affected the outcome of the election, via MSM bribes, rape allegations, and God knows what else, to hurt Donald Trump?

It's pretty obvious that were it not for so many people being influenced by the Clinton Machine's mass hypnosis, Donald Trump would have trounced Hillary in the Popular Vote, just like he did in the Electoral College.

Dear U.S. Senate - While Investigating Russian influence, run a concurrent investigation into Hillary-DNC's improper influence as well!
edit on 12/12/2016 by carewemust because: formatting

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: xuenchen

The Clinton foundation is a Charity that doesn't pay taxes..it doesn't seem to be doing much to help the needy. It has had no oversight while HRC has been ruling. Braverman is either dead or in FBI custody..So go figure she has to win.

For supposedly being a charity and not a front company for pay to play schemes one has to wonder why donations have dried up.

If Clinton manages to steal the election it will be short lived since she will be impeached.

Money has dried up because of false scandals. I know this may be hard to understand but people dont like scandals even made up ones. Why do you think all the places fingered with no evidence in the pizzagate changed logos and such? Just the air of scandal will get people to jump away and through hoops to avoid it.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
December 13, 2013

What about an Elector briefing, followed by a formal investigation, regarding how HILLARY CLINTON's campaign affected the outcome of the election, via MSM bribes, rape allegations, and God knows what else, to hurt Donald Trump?

It's pretty obvious that were it not for so many people being influenced by the Clinton Machine's mass hypnosis, Donald Trump would have trounced Hillary in the Popular Vote, just like he did in the Electoral College.

Dear U.S. Senate - While Investigating Russian influence, run a concurrent investigation into Hillary-DNC's improper influence as well!

Mass Hypnosis? WTF? I know your irrational hatred of the left was pretty strong but I think you may be going a bit far.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: neformore

Why are people not concerned about that?

And what, EXACTLY, do you propose people do about this so called "concern"????

Hold the elections over again? Declare them illegitimate?

Can i come back in 4-8 years and remind them of how OK they were with it now?

Well, chances are you won't, but regardless, what do YOU (moderator of ATS) propose be done about these baseless allegations which have been brought forward with nothing more than rumor, conjecture and alleged "secret" analysis by the CIA (which no one has seen)???? HMMMMMMMmmmm????

Congress has been briefed as well as the president. Those people are calling for investigation.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
In the last month we've seen the fake news narrative, the popular vote angle, election recounts and now the Russian hacker conspiracy. I've never seen a scramble like this before.

Clinton has conceded. The election is over. Dry your cheeks, change your diapy and get over it.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Except the scandals involving the Clinton foundation arent fake and in case you forgot the Clinton Foundation is still under criminal investigation, including Bill and Hillary.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Except the scandals involving the Clinton foundation arent fake and in case you forgot the Clinton Foundation is still under criminal investigation, including Bill and Hillary.

So investigations equal guilty again for Clinton? What a shock.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Hillary has gone mad, crazy, insane, the woman can not accept defeat no matter how much is thrown on her face that she lost the elections, is no hacking is not voter fraud is all a concocted agenda created by her and her campaign minions to screw Americas electoral system no matter what, even if that means to crap on our constitution, she wants protest, violence, dissent, destruction, anything just to keep Trump from becoming president.

The woman is just beyond comprehension, abilities she lost over a billion dollars, that money was given to her because those with big pockets believe she was going to be president, now is payback, she is no president, she have not more money, the foundation is running dry and I bet those with the big pockets wants a refund.

I am sure she is on a death wish and she doesn't give two rat arses who goes down when she does.

edit on 12-12-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Hillary has gone mad, crazy, insane, the woman can not accept defeat no matter how much is thrown on her face that she lost the elections, is no hacking is not voter fraud is all a concocted agenda created by her and her campaign minions to screw Americas electoral system no matter what, even if that means to crap on our constitution, she wants protest, violence, dissent, destruction, anything just to keep Trump from becoming president.

The woman is just beyond comprehension, abilities she lost over a billion dollars, that money was given to her because those with big pockets believe she was going to be president, now is payback, she is no president, she have not more money, the foundation is running dry and I bet those with the big pockets wants a refund.

I am sure she is on a death wish and she doesn't give two rat arses who goes down when she does.

Could you show me where she is going crazy? She was just giving a speech this last week and she was no different then any other time she has been around. Where are you getting that?

is all a concocted agenda created by her and her campaign minions to screw Americas electoral system no matter what, even if that means to crap on our constitution, she wants protest, violence, dissent, destruction, anything just to keep Trump from becoming president.

Oh never mind... you are just projecting what Trump and his supporters were going to do after the election had he lost.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: carewemust
December 13, 2013

Mass Hypnosis? WTF? I know your irrational hatred of the left was pretty strong but I think you may be going a bit far.

ATS censors would have deleted my post if I had kept the original language. "Mass Hypnosis" was the least offensive language I could think of.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join