It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Podesta Fuels Russian Conspiracy Theory: Urges Electoral College To Revisit Election

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

At this point I think we need to recognize all these efforts to undermine a Trump presidency are not a laughing matter. I know this is unprecedented in the history of the United States so it is hard to grasp how dire the situation has become. This is an out in the open COUP attempt in the making.

I don't know what you can do to prevent it other than use the power of your words to make others aware of the possible danger and pray hard.

If this goes badly it will be .................use your imagination.

edit on 12/12/2016 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

***k John Podesta

... Just saying.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Any actual examples or evidence of this supposed "influence"?

ANYBODY?!?!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: StudColt

It strikes me as strange that the same people that don't care about the Russians maybe influencing our elections, don't care because they're angry at the manufactured version of the left that was promoted by the same people accused of influencing our elections.

Huh.

Huh is right bud. Do you think your post and the left's inability to afford their own healthcare have anything in common?

Any thoughts about what I said?

I think it was a terribly constructed non sensical run on sentence. And that I don't care if Russia influenced our elections for many reasons, mainly because I respect and share more in common with Putin and his kind than Barack Hussein and his misfit supporters. And if your feckless ilk was so concerned with Russia you should have done something about it as his military overtook our ally rather than waiting and blaming fake news now that you're going to have to pay for your own healthcare.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

It strikes me as strange that the same people that don't care about the Russians maybe influencing our elections, don't care because they're angry at the manufactured version of the left that was promoted by the same people accused of influencing our elections.

Huh.

Huh is right bud. Do you think your post and the left's inability to afford their own healthcare have anything in common?

I think it was a terribly constructed non sensical run on sentence. And that I don't care if Russia influenced our elections for many reasons, mainly because I respect and share more in common with Putin and his kind than Barack Hussein and his misfit supporters. And if your feckless ilk was so concerned with Russia you should have done something about it as his military overtook our ally rather than waiting and blaming fake news now that you're going to have to pay for your own healthcare.

I'll just let that speak for itself.

edit on 12-12-2016 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Hillary Rodham Clinton- High Treason- Firing squad

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Huh.

I'll just let that speak for itself.

You have no other options.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Any actual examples or evidence of this supposed "influence"?

ANYBODY?!?!

Not yet. It's probably too early for anything to be released officially to the public in something like this. If there is something to this, we'll know soon.

If there isn't something to this, we'll know soon. To not be concerned about it because of partisan BS isn't very smart.

I think the CIA knows Russia gave wikileaks the emails because the CIA is a part of wikileaks. And I doubt that's something they'd want getting out. But that's a subject for another thread.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Hillary Rodham Clinton- High Treason- Firing squad

Yes lets abandon due process....

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

NOPE...just rumor, conjecture and FAKE NEWS!!!

Bueller...? Beuller??? BEULLER????

(crickets)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

So they can tell us about it, but not tell us about it? CLASSIFIED, right?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So they can tell us about it, but not tell us about it? CLASSIFIED, right?

Why would you think what you've heard about it, is the entirety of it?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

So the left is really trying to spark a civil war.

oooooooooooook

The media needs to approach Clinton and remind her about her comments on damaging our Democracy and then demand she give a statement that she wont accept the result of the electoral college if they vote for her.
edit on 12-12-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Exclusive: Top U.S. spy agency has not embraced CIA assessment on Russia hacking - sources

www.reuters.com...

The overseers of the U.S. intelligence community have not embraced a CIA assessment that Russian cyber attacks were aimed at helping Republican President-elect Donald Trump win the 2016 election, three American officials said on Monday.

While the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) does not dispute the CIA's analysis of Russian hacking operations, it has not endorsed their assessment because of a lack of conclusive evidence that Moscow intended to boost Trump over Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton, said the officials, who declined to be named.

The position of the ODNI, which oversees the 17 agency-strong U.S. intelligence community, could give Trump fresh ammunition to dispute the CIA assessment, which he rejected as "ridiculous" in weekend remarks, and press his assertion that no evidence implicates Russia in the cyber attacks.

edit on Mon Dec 12 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: made paragraphs and trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I was thinking along the lines too, Hillary officially is a crazy mad woman that the election defeat have left her completely out of her mind

All this attempt to undermine the elections and Trumps victory can only be concocted by a vicious anti constitution anarchist and she and those doing her deeds should be brought to justice for treason.

The Democrats and Hillary have not respect for America and neither for the people, for anybody that even think that she was the right candidate now they can see what is behind the woman madness.

The democratic party and their leaders are now anarchist

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The Clinton foundation is a Charity that doesn't pay taxes..it doesn't seem to be doing much to help the needy. It has had no oversight while HRC has been ruling. Braverman is either dead or in FBI custody..So go figure she has to win.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Who do you think is stupid? Russia or Mexico?

All Illegal Mexicans should be removed. Russian citizens should be invited to move here right away, because they clearly appreciate conservative wisdom. Russians are not the enemy. Bankers and parasites are

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Hillary said, if Trump wins we will all hang.

Now why would she say that?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: xuenchen

The Clinton foundation is a Charity that doesn't pay taxes..it doesn't seem to be doing much to help the needy. It has had no oversight while HRC has been ruling. Braverman is either dead or in FBI custody..So go figure she has to win.

For supposedly being a charity and not a front company for pay to play schemes one has to wonder why donations have dried up.

If Clinton manages to steal the election it will be short lived since she will be impeached.
edit on 12-12-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join