It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Podesta Fuels Russian Conspiracy Theory: Urges Electoral College To Revisit Election

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
So Hillary Clinton's campaign is now all in on challenging and trying to sway the election results. No more hiding behind Jill Stein.

Plan A - the election itself and the use of the media to smear Trump - failed.
Plan B - the recounts - have failed with Wisconsin confirmed for Trump (his vote went up) and PA and MI thrown out by the courts

So, we're on to plan C and it's an open attempt to sway the electoral college with the media aiding with unsubstantiated claims of Russian hacking.

John Podesta has backed private hearings with all 538 electors before next Monday's vote in order for evidence to be presented to them on Russia's influence.

www.breitbart.com...

It's going to be an interesting week and I am just wondering what Clinton's plan D will be if this fails!

edit on 12/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I have a feeling we are going to see tears, snot bubbles and the gnashing of teeth, because HRC LOST.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
It's going to be an interesting week and I am just wondering what Clinton's plan D will be if this fails!

We haven't seen any inner-city rioting yet.

+22 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Where are all those women that Trump assaulted.... anyway?

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I just hope this behaviour by Clinton is enough for Trump to be convinced to push the new AG Jeff Sessions, when confirmed, to dedicate all the resources required to reopen the investigation into Hillary Clinton.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Now I thought that Hillary had already announced publicly that she would not assume the role as president should the electoral college change their votes. It was like she doubled down on her concession.

Not to mention Obama, the current POTUS, already declared that the election's results are the 'will of the people' and should not be contested.

Smoke & mirrors, much?

It's like they are trying to provoke a civil war.

edit on 12/12/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Good point that - CNN et al don't need them anymore.

It seems the standard of the MSM is to find anyone willing to make an accusation that furthers an agenda at a given time, be damned with any evidence, and just run with it.
edit on 12/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   
Podesta has just tweeted.

The replies are numerous and similar.

Call me crazy but the replies were obviously going to happen... Must be testing the water or something.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I heard John Podesta left a Russia map on his handkerchief...

-Chris

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Podesta has just tweeted.

The replies are numerous and similar.

Call me crazy but the replies were obviously going to happen... Must be testing the water or something.

There is really no level so low that the Democratic party will not sink.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
This new onslaught proves beyond comprehension that the Clinton Campaign is all in favor of total mob rule to erase legitimate votes by Citizens.

NWO A-GO-GO !!!!

And we already know there are serious efforts to sway state legislatures to "delegate" their ECs to use the nationwide popular vote.

Very dangerous.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Imagine that headline on Brietbart eh?

Who'dathunkit

#notanunbiasedsource
#ifithadbeensuggestedthattherussianshelpedobamayou'dhaveallgonenutsaboutitandwantedhimshot

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
This new onslaught proves beyond comprehension that the Clinton Campaign is all in favor of total mob rule to erase legitimate votes by Citizens.

NWO A-GO-GO !!!!

And we already know there are serious efforts to sway state legislatures to "delegate" their ECs to use the nationwide popular vote.

Very dangerous.

Indeed - that effort is now 50% complete.. i.e. 50% of states required have signed a contract to bypass the constitution and commit all votes to the nationwide popular vote.

The Democrats are in full on war mode to turn the country into a oligarchy run by a few corporate cronies.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

#ifithadbeensuggestedthattherussianshelpedobamayou'dhaveallgonenutsaboutitandwant

Not likely.

If it had been suggested that the Russians helped Obama my first response would be:

Why?

It simply isn't plausible.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

So, we're on to plan C and it's an open attempt to sway the electoral college with the media aiding with unsubstantiated claims of Russian hacking.

Obama and Hillary are attempting to overturn the election by using the MSM's help after complaining that Russia helped sway the election by using the free press. I have no qualms about Russia aiding WikiLeaks. The MSM seem to have let the DNC down if anything.

In my opinion, any hack or theft of information that exposes the corruption of any government should be sought after and exposed. If Russia is responsible for providing me with what I know now about Hillary, I would say "thank you."

Bad timing I guess.

edit on 12-12-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
John Podesta left his phone in a taxi cab...and admitted it. Why isn't this being discussed as the hacking source for his account?

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Isn't it amazing how they suddenly fell off the face of the Earth?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

ROFL

You know, I'm sitting here watching people who have spent the last 8 years proclaiming to be patriotic and anti-Obama (because they believed he wasn't a US national) now acting like sheep over the suggestion - by the CIA no less - that a foreign power (and Russia at that) may have intervened in a US election campaign and claiming its a Clinton conspiracy

Hell, some of these people would be calling for war had it been suggested that a democrat candidate had been aided.

Its like US politics has a massive case of patriotic amnesia. Its quite comedic.

edit on 12/12/16 by neformore because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
a reply to: ColdWisdom

ROFL

You know, I'm sitting here watching people who have spent the last 8 years proclaiming to be patriotic and anti-Obama (because they believed he wasn't a US national) now acting like sheep over the suggestion - by the CIA no less - that a foreign power (and Russia at that) may have intervened in a US election campaign.

Hell, some of these people would be calling for war had it been suggested that a democrat candidate had been aided.

Its like US politics has a massive case of patriotic amnesia. Its quite comedic.

They never used the word "intervene"
They said "influence"

Huge difference....one is illegal the other is not...

-Chris

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Mr. Podesta, just show us how all your e-mails were presented as lies and this will all be over. Oh, wait, they weren't lies? You mean that was all true? Um........I think it's time for you to step back and re-evaluate this.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join