It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman begs Electoral College voters to block Trump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Jim Himes is complaining and begging the electoral college to switch to HRC. Begging.

A Democratic lawmaker is desperately lobbying the Electoral College to shun Donald Trump, and vote for Hillary Clinton — even though he conceded Monday that the Republican won the election “fair and square.”

The plea from Rep. Jim Himes (D-Conn.) comes a week before the Dec. 19 vote, which is expected to affirm the results of the Nov. 8 election, in which Trump beat Clinton with 306 Electoral College votes

What pushed Hines over the edge was that Trump criticized the CIA, he seems to be very concerned about what the rest of the world is thinking, but only about what Trump said.

“What finally pushed me over the edge was when the president-elect of the United States criticized the CIA and the intelligence community. Can you imagine what the leaders in Beijing and Moscow and Tehran are thinking as they watch the next president of the United States delegitimize and criticize his own intelligence community and stand up for the defense of Russia, one of our prime adversaries,” said Himes.

nypost.com...
edit on 12-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
We're seeing one of the biggest temper tantrums in the history of mankind.

Oh well, Jan 20th isn't that far off.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

They are down to begging now.
It should be over soon.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I can't imagine voting for a simpleton like Hines.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Another one that wants the voting public to be over run with mob rule.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
There's a law preventing federal employees from interfering with the inauguration of the elected president.

I believe it's called the Hatch Act..

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The desperation of the Left has become absolutely comical. I think we now know where all the clowns are coming from.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

A Democratic lawmaker is desperately lobbying the Electoral College to shun Donald Trump, and vote for Hillary Clinton — even though he conceded Monday that the Republican won the election “fair and square.”

So, what I heard was...a Democratic lawmaker is pushing for Civil War.....

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Just another democrat that doesn't care about the Constitution.

Seems popular nowadays to disregard it.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Yes,let's subvert the entire democratic process because hilliary lost(sarcasm).Ffs!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

How many times do the FBI and CIA have to implicate themselves for people to see they are rotten, lying criminals with the sole purpose of FACILITATING MAJOR CRIME committed by those with influence and power?

The 'good' they do is just fluff to convince us to keep funding them.
edit on 12-12-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
lol.. the tears are too real

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This little frtuitcake should be swinging from the Washington monument already. Do these liberals not understand who runs this show? I seriously don't understand how the citizenry democrats, who can't even get their own ID's to vote or pay for their own healthcare, think this is going to end any differently from them being on the losing side, again.

Look in the mirror. Look at your lives. And slow your role.
edit on 12-12-2016 by StudColt because: (no reason given)

top topics

join