It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the media has lost it way

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
i watched this show about cnn and fox news last night and was totally sad.sad that the media right now is fighting with each other.over what they think instead of being netural and letting the veiwers think for them shelves.bill oreally slamed canada and a 911 victim.i could not believe his comments.never seen news broadcasters take offense to the news.the news should be none bias and inform us. never beat us over the head.what are they thinking?they even have watch dogs that watch every piece of news and twist the news to there liking.what kind of broadcasting is this.this is a big no no in t.v land.these companies will lose there creditablilty soon if they dont stop this internal fighting.have alittle more code of ethics to reporting.just the facts will do just fine.the story link below but you might have to watch the show on satellite to see it some of you.flukemol....

cbc link

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The program was very insightful. But the sad truth is that the media has never given to the true picture of world events.

You have to look outside the mainstream media to know and understand what's really going on in the world, why and who benefits.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 04:04 AM
link   
The likes of Fox news dont even try to bring you fair news coverage. Fox news should be renamed "the repubilcan news channel. " The media make every issue black and white and sometimes simplifier issues. Mind you if the likes of Fox news made an attempt to become a geniune world news network there would be a lot of republican zombies woudnt know what to think anymore.

I have a lot of respect for the BBC because they try to get to the heart of issues and there is none of the USA saves the world and USA vs the rest of the world rubbish.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
to me is seems to be wrestling than proper news broadcasting.i think that fox canada be aware that if they have this tone of anti-canadian beliefs reporting our news i think you might want to have a chat with the guys that give you a licence to broadcast in canada.here is the link of the responce of fox on cbcs story.

cbc link

top topics

join