It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Ways the CIA’s ‘Russian Hacking’ Story is Left-Wing ‘Fake News’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The Truth About Russia 'Hacking the Election'

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

What do you think would have been in the RNC emails had they been hacked and released? I'm sure it would have been all manners of embarassing things.

What do you think would have been in the DNC emails? All kinds
of embarrasing things! Yeah, and who wrote them?

Who wrote the Podesta emails?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Makes me laugh when the OP posts about fakes news as he is the biggest fake news pusher on ATS (look at the hoax and lol forums).
Never apologizes either.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The thing is the DNC is trying to blame the Russians so the American people forget the fact that the MExican embassy did indeed try to influence our elections and the DNC and the Obama administration did nothing to stop this. But they are desperately trying to get people to forget this fact.

The Government of Mexico Is Involved in Physically Influencing Our Elections.

Stop Trump Movement Gets Boost From Mexico's Efforts in U.S.

by Eric Martin Nacha Cattan

March 20, 2016 — 3:10 PM MDT
Updated on March 21, 2016 — 3:02 PM MDT

Mexico is mounting an unprecedented effort to turn its permanent residents in the U.S. into citizens, a status that would enable them to vote -- presumably against Donald Trump.

Officially, Mexico says it respects U.S. sovereignty and has no strategy to influence the result of the presidential race. Yet Mexican diplomats are mobilizing for the first time to assist immigrants in gaining U.S. citizenship, hosting free workshops on naturalization.

"This is a historic moment where the Mexican consulate will open its doors to carry out these types of events in favor of the Mexican community," Adrian Sosa, a spokesman for the consulate in Chicago, said before an event on March 19. In Dallas, about 250 permanent residents attended the consulate’s first "citizenship clinic" in February and another 150 in its second in March. In Las Vegas, the turnout topped 500.

www.bloomberg.com...

The Mexican embassy has hosted events in U.S. soil to teach Mexican immigrants how to become U.S. citizens for the first time during this election cycle.

But of course the DNC, the Obama administration and the Hillary fans don't say a peep about this.

There is more evidence the Obama administration has colluded with the Mexican government to influence our elections. Meanwhile there is not one shred of evidence supporting the claim that the Russians influenced out elections.

edit on 13-12-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Playing into the left right blame game distracts from the problem.
The alphabet agencies have become a political tool in anti Rusiia propaganda for one reason.
They cover a myriad of their own past and present dirty deeds with the - we are saving you from a nuclear doomsday with Russia excuse . Without that they are the emperor without clothes.
Trumps stated intention to normalize relations with Russia threatens everything they need to cover and continue.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackmoth

The 'alphabet agencies' future(s) rest upon keeping a cold war going with Russia. As anyone with an IQ above the temp of freezing water can plainly see, they have failed MISERABLY at penetrating any of the middle eastern countries and their cultures. The language barriers alone in the middle east are too steep to overcome, and too much is lost in translation.

Russians, on the other hand, are enough like Americans that they can still get away with their silly little cloak & dagger, spy vs. spy, games...wigs, disguises and all. Otherwise how would they justify the BILLIONS (TRILLIONS even) of dollars they get in funding? This is a life or death struggle for them!

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Makes me laugh when the OP posts about fakes news as he is the biggest fake news pusher on ATS (look at the hoax and lol forums).
Never apologizes either.

The term "fake news" is being co-opted by the crypto-fascists. The term is meant to be applied to complete fictions masquerading as news to drive web traffic. The Democrats really are claiming that Russia interfered in the election. That makes it genuine news. So long as this is reported accurately as an allegation, proper journalistic standards are being maintained. The OP is therefore inaccurate as well as propaganda. And yes, xuenchen has never met a hoax he hasn't bought in to.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Completely agree. By 'alphabet agencies' I don't just mean the ones in the USA.

Trump twitters already about the $4 billion plus cuts planned in air toys as a wasted expense. What we are seeing in the media is the trickle down of intelligence agencies scrambling. What will they do without their huge black budgets ,blackmail schemes against politicians and other assorted black ops ?
Now they have spying networks and legalized propaganda and the news networks as mouthpieces .
To me it looks like a change in MO and we as citiens and especially conspiracy theorists should be vigilant. Especially against propaganda.
Buying into the left right story is becoming a consumer Noam Chomsky style.

edit on 13-12-2016 by Blackmoth because: Autocorrect - Autowrong.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

This is a tad off topic, but Trump has attacked both Boeing and Lock-Mart, the two largest exporters of American manufacturing. Their stocks have dropped, and if he starts cutting orders they will need to start laying people off. Wasn't he supposed to be i]increasing American exports and saving American jobs?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

That would depend if you believed anything he said or just considered it part of the propaganda? In this case for votes.
IMO which is very humlble on US politics indeed , the most truthful exchange in the election campaign was when they accused each other of being puppets.
How much can Trump really control the 'alphabet agencies' or the banksters . Or will they control him.
When the banks / corporations became too big to fail and tax payers bailed them you saw the wall at the back of the theatre.

I personally find the Russia influenced the US elections claim from Obama & co highly amusingly ironic considering his attempt to influence votes in the UK referendum.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I personally find the Russia influenced the US elections claim from Obama & co highly amusingly ironic considering his attempt to influence votes in the UK referendum.

It's one thing to use the bully puppet to make a clear statement of policy, something entirely different to perform a criminal act and use it for subversion.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Why has the CIA changed its tune? Chairman of House intelligence committee says latest statements on Russian 'election hack' conflict with earlier briefings

The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee has written to the Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper, asking why this week's reports by the CIA that Russia did hack Democratic campaign documents contradicts what the agency was saying three weeks ago. ]

On November 17, 2016 you told the Committee during an open hearing that the intelligence community lacked strong evidence connecting Russian government Cyber-attacks and Wikileaks disclosures.' But on Friday the Washington Post reported that a secret CIA assessment had concluded that Russia had interfered in the race to boost Trump, although the agency did not have 'specific intelligence' showing Kremlin involvement. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... tion-hack-conflict-earlier-briefings.html#ixzz4SipZGXfI Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Remind me, was it Breitbart that aired the segment "it's illegal to possess the e-mails. Only the media can do that. So you have to learn what's in them through us". Was that Breitbart. Because that sounds like FAKE news.

I suppose fake is, as fake does.

Oh, maybe now this time the media is actually telling the truth. . . maybe.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Wow, really?? Here's a perfect example of 'spin' and 'fake news'. Did you happen to actually read any of those stories???

Trump was critical of Boeing for the spiraling costs of AIR FORCE ONE's replacements. And (2) Trump was critical of Lock-Mart for the boondoggling and spiraling out of control costs of the F-35 program. He told them to get their S# together or he was going to spank them (something they BOTH needed to be told). If their stocks went down as a result of this...well, maybe their stocks needed to go down! Might make some of the fat-cats up in the boardroom wake up and get with the program...money doesn't grow on trees (anymore)!

edit on 12/13/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: network dude

OK, so even if there is a picture of Putin himself, holding the laptop with CONCRETE proof that he was the guy who leaked the e-mails to wikileaks, and next to that was a signed affidavit that he did this to sway the election to Trump, what exactly does that do the legitimacy of what was leaked? I'm not sure you are grasping this.

Huh? Where did I say that the hacked emails weren't legitimate? I didn't. I haven't. Straw man much? On top of that, you're doing it to move the goal posts. Lmao.

What do you think would have been in the RNC emails had they been hacked and released? I'm sure it would have been all manners of embarassing things. Alas, the hacking and releasing of documents was one sided — by design.

Aww, you jumped the shark again sport. Now you are hypothesizing about what evil might lurk in the RNC. Yea, that dog will hunt. I wonder, do you even listen to yourself? It's over, you'r drunk, go home.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
No evidence of a criminal act. Wiki and a UK ambassador claim it was an insider leak. Like Donna Brazile leaked debate questions to Hillary? Everyone has an agenda and uses the available information to subvert to that agenda.
Ultimately all information could be considered subversive . What then - do you propose censorship and shooting at supposed messengers ?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Did nothing? Hell, they encouraged it!!

'Come vote, illegals, don't worry...no one will find out!'

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Trump was critical of Boeing for the spiraling costs of AIR FORCE ONE's replacements. And (2) Trump was critical of Lock-Mart for the boondoggling and spiraling out of control costs of the F-35 program.

He got the Boeing figures wrong, and the F-35 is already being sold to our allies. As usual, he has no idea what he's tweeting about.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Why complete silence from the left about a foreigner in Soros actually owning the voting machines in numerous key states?

Well they ignored it because they told us repeatedly, when they were sure Hillary would win, that elections could not possibly be hacked...
Oh wait...

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Why complete silence from the left about a foreigner in Soros actually owning the voting machines in numerous key states?

Well they ignored it because they told us repeatedly, when they were sure Hillary would win, that elections could not possibly be hacked...
Oh wait...

Maybe because it's not true?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join