It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
1. There is actually no new information leading the CIA to its conclusion.
2. The “evidence” that the CIA has gathered is inconclusive.
3. The CIA is not making public claims that Russia hacked the election.
4. Despite left-wing “fake news,” there is no evidence Russian hackers actually distorted the voting process.
5. The Obama administration has a history of manipulating intelligence for political gain.
6. Julian Assange and Wikileaks have vigorously denied that the Russians were involved in Wikileaks’ disclosures.
7. The fact that the Russians might constantly be trying to hack U.S. systems, and might even specifically have targeted the election, does not prove that they succeeded.
8. Foreign interference in elections is nothing new — and the Obama administration is a prime culprit.
9. What would the consequences of allowing undue Russian influence in our elections be, exactly?
10. Occam’s razor: the simplest explanation for the “Russian hacking” story is that it is “fake news” that suits the left-wing media.
originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: xuenchen
1. According to who?
2. According to two Republicans who've viewed it, one of them being McConnell whose wife just got an appointment.
3. Of course they're not? The CIA doesn't do that.
4. What kind of evidence are you looking for?
6. It was denied once? No reason to believe that Assange would even know the original source if an intermediary was used.
8. Oh, so it's okay it happened because we "deserve it" because Trump Pravda says so. Got it.
9. Oh! Russian influence is okay as long as Breitbart shills approve. Check.
10. They were really stretching to get this list to 10.
Joel B. Pollak is Senior Editor-at-Large at Breitbart News. He was named one of the “most influential” people in news media in 2016. His new book, See No Evil: 19 Hard Truths the Left Can’t Handle, is available from Regnery through Amazon. Follow him on Twitter at @joelpollak.