It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why aren't The Democrats or their media upset about Mexico's influence over our elections?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Mexico instructs their people on how to cross the border illegally. They promote and support Democrat politicians that facilitate and protect illegals once they've illegally entered our country. The illegals promote Democrats for the purposes of getting benefits from the taxpayer. The illegals organize mass protests where they wave mexican flags, chant "Make American Mexico Again" and beat up people who dont agree.

Wheres the outrage?

+24 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
They cant. Thats the Dem's largest voting base.Well , except maybe the deceased .

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Well right now they are still trying to figure out if the Russian boogeyman is real or not. I mean how long can a conspiracy go on without any proof at all?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd
Well right now they are still trying to figure out if the Russian boogeyman is real or not. I mean how long can a conspiracy go on without any proof at all?

When the Dems lose an election ? The answer would be for an eternity. Can you name one thing the Dems have stated this election cycle that had proof ? I cant . But I am still looking for that one iota out there . It has to be out there somewhere.....has to be

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

You mean like the Mexican consulate helping Mexicans who became citizens to register to vote.

badgerherald.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Probably the same reason Republicans refuse to see that Trump was a huge mistake, their heads are firmly planted in the sand.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

And yet none of them took issue with this:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Mexico instructs their people on how to cross the border illegally.

No they don't. This lie came from that nut Lamar Smith. Smith conveniently forgot to mention the books the Mexican government gives out tells them to get visas and enter legally.
Now how about you backing up your typical whines with some proof?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

The drug cartel runs the Mexican government...Mexican people have no money to buy drugs so there is a trade war with the US.

Sheriff Joe will help fix this problem with Trump

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
NYT is owned by Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim... yet when they were putting out anti-Trump hit pieces on a daily basis no one in the MSM accused them of trying to influence the election.

/shrug

edit on 12-12-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

When the Dems lose an election ? The answer would be for an eternity. Can you name one thing the Dems have stated this election cycle that had proof ? I cant . But I am still looking for that one iota out there . It has to be out there somewhere.....has to be

Can you name anything your messiah has promised that he already hasn't gone back on?
The wall has become a fence..maybe..you know but still big league..
Instead of firing the swamp he's tearing down civilizations to expand it..(His recent hires to his cabinet)..
The Cintons - "They're good people I don't want to hurt them."

Now I understand why you think in absolutes and why you feel your arrogance is carte blanche to say anything that comes out of your hole and believe it to be truth.

edit on 12-12-2016 by MagicCow because: had to make room for a hole because of the A.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

You do realize that that's what all media outlets do during election season right? Try to influence the election. Trump had his media posse just like Clinton did, only difference is Trump's media was mainly based on the internet with the Breitbart's and The Blaze's of the internet world.

You're really not that naive to think that Clinton was the only one who had media influence behind her are you? I certainly hope not.
edit on 12/12/2016 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

Do you think they care? Pffft, they won, that's all that matters, now they can just rub it in everyone else's face. Who cares about policies and presidential stuff, their man is in office and he can do no wrong. Why? Because he's not Hillary apparently, that seems to have been the most popular reason for voting for him.
edit on 12/12/2016 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

you should also post where you get this info from.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Actually, you are quite wrong. The Mexican Foreign Ministry is on record defending their pamphlet, called " Guide for the Mexican Migrant".

Link to the Houston Chronicle piece...

Houston Chronicle

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Slim owns the largest block of shares in NYT, at about 17%. That is hardly 'ownership' as you state it. And I would imagine not enough power within the organization what with all the other stock holders and board of directors and all to orchestrate a massive personal agenda such as you are suggesting.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagicCow

Can you name anything your messiah has promised that he already hasn't gone back on?
Instead of firing the swamp he's tearing down civilizations to expand it..(His recent hires to his cabinet)..

Now I understand why you think in absolutes and why you feel your arrogance is carte blanche to say anything that comes out of your hole and believe it to be truth.

Not worth my time. Neither on the flat earth thread nor here
Game over . I dont think you ever had any tokens

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

I'm sure if it was a Russian billionaire we would all be hearing about how they tried to influence the election. Funny how that works isn't it?

If you want to talk about media influencing the election, look at the list of candidates endorsed by news agencies and publications.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

That's right and besides that, the Dems don't complain about Mexican government support of anything because as far as their concerned, any and all Mexicans who want to come to the US have an absolute right to do so. They believe there should be no such thing as "illegal" immigration. In their minds, its just "migration".

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
That's the typical answer I would expect from
someone unable to face the truth of the matter.
Dismiss and distract.
You never even had a seat at the table to play.

originally posted by: MagicCow

Not worth my time. Neither on the flat earth thread nor here
Game over . I dont think you ever had any tokens

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join