It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Russia did hack us and affect the election.......

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule
a reply to: network dude

Yeah, like I said do you got any bigger bombshells from the emails than an anti-Bernie agenda in the DNC? Or anything damning that Hillary herself wrote?

it's not news to me that human nature is corrupt, ya'know.

you really don't understand how all this works do you?

start with this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

read it slowly.

pay attention to this in particular:

You are being told to be angry that the truth was revealed.

comment on that, or perhaps sit back and try to learn something.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

So...

...you don't have a bombshell. You have political shenanigans in the DNC. Whoop-de-do. I could have told you there are shenanigans going on in the DNC. In the RNC too.

But all this is supposed to be going on within the Christian Right narrative.

'the libtards are in league with the devil.'

So where are the emails about the mark of the beast. Or concentration camps for Christians who won't get the mark. Where are the emails about reptilians? Or deals with the devil? And so forth. Where is the BOMBSHELL that would validate the tinfoil hat.

There is none.

Oh, you have some more emails that show Mundane political maneuvering? Yawn.

The right wing Christian narrative doesn't fit the scene. Without that narrative, all the right has is naked lust for power and authority.

edit on 917Monday000000America/ChicagoDec000000MondayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Ladies and Gentleman's, President-elect Donald Trump :

‘Conspiracy theory’: Trump dismisses CIA claim of Russian hacking

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

Wikileaks sent a reminder on twitter that they already released files about some of the upcoming Trump administration members :

John Bolton

Rex Tillerson

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

Ladies and Gentleman's, President-elect Donald Trump :

‘Conspiracy theory’: Trump dismisses CIA claim of Russian hacking

Rofl the Trump team doesnt even know history.

“These are the same people that said Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction,” Trump’s transition team replied, before adding, “It’s now time to move on and Make America Great Again.”

The CIA report didnt support the "intelligence" the bush admin used. The CIA Just Declassified the Document That Supposedly Justified the Iraq Invasion

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Did you read the said doc ?
'Our estimates' ... 'there could be' ... lots of ifs and speculations ...

There are probably evidences that Saddam has had access to bacteriological warfare but the CIA will never release the original US invoices delivered when Saddam bought them.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

Dude, put down the pipe. Seriously.

www.cnn.com...

A new story has become available to read. Start with that.

Before you post anything else, it's kind of important for you to grasp what this thread is about.
(pro tip- it isn't about Christian right wingers at all)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Who really knows for sure it wasn't a leak?

Maybe no hack at all.

And who did it affect?

Whatever it was, it was more of a confirmation to the majority of people than a detriment.

edit on 12 12 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

The are people who promote that point of view :

The CIA’s Absence of Conviction

As Julian Assange has made crystal clear, the leaks did not come from the Russians. As I have explained countless times, they are not hacks, they are insider leaks – there is a major difference between the two. And it should be said again and again, that if Hillary Clinton had not connived with the DNC to fix the primary schedule to disadvantage Bernie, if she had not received advance notice of live debate questions to use against Bernie, if she had not accepted massive donations to the Clinton foundation and family members in return for foreign policy influence, if she had not failed to distance herself from some very weird and troubling people, then none of this would have happened.

The continued ability of the mainstream media to claim the leaks lost Clinton the election because of “Russia”, while still never acknowledging the truths the leaks reveal, is Kafkaesque.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Yes it is much more probable than Russians.

Et Tu Brute? lol!!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
if it involves Russian hacking of the DNC...trump does not believe our security agencies and doesn't care about finding out......if it involves anything other than that, then trump will believe those security agencies....well....maybe, maybe not.

and yet the majority here agree with trump...are there any Americans here on ATS that care about a political party being hacked, regardless of political party?......I guess not, is what i'm reading

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
a reply to: Pyle

Did you read the said doc ?
'Our estimates' ... 'there could be' ... lots of ifs and speculations ...

There are probably evidences that Saddam has had access to bacteriological warfare but the CIA will never release the original US invoices delivered when Saddam bought them.

Which is my point here.

1)We knew he had a Bio-chem weapons production left over from the Iraq-Iran war but we knew it was dormant.
2)We knew they had an active missile program because of the SCUDs they used in the first gulf war but no proof of a nuke program.
3)We knew that some Al-Qaeda members my be in Iraq but we have no link between them and the Iraqi government.

Yet the Bush Admin took all this and turn it into something it was not.

1)Saddam is actively building bio-chem weapons.
2)Saddam is actively building a nuke missile program.
3)Saddam is harboring and helping Al-Qaeda.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
Just curious to see where most people stand...

What do you find to be a worse...

1. A hack to obtain material, illegally done

2. The content within the hack, which is very very damning material

I feel most would/will side with 2, which begs the question why the MSM puts all their focus on 1... I know why they do, but watching the MSM blatantly ignore the contents within the hacks shows the depth of their relationships with the Obama administration..

I may be in the minority, but I don't think our numbers are few.

The wiki-leaks, and the emails had nothing to do with my decision not to vote for Hillary. I had decided not to vote for Hillary way back in 2000. I didn't want her then and I sure as hell didn't want her now. I wanted nothing to do with the Clinton dynasty and 8 more years of the same corrupt rogue government that has taken us down the yellow brick road straight into the land of Oz. Right through the poppy fields, the land of the Lollipop Guild, skirting the Deadly Dessert ad the Great Sandy Wastes.

As far as the sneaky Russian go, it is a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black. My 11 year old nephew was playing cards with a friend of his on Thanksgiving. I watched him cheating and said nothing, wanting to see how long it was going to take his friend to catch on. The friend didn't, but tiring of losing, his friend also cheated. My nephew had a melt down. Screaming that his friend cheated. His mother disturbed that her child had cheated, asked him if had cheated. He truthfully answered that he had, but that my nephew was winning all the time and he never got a chance to win. The mother chastised him and told him that was not an excuse for cheating, that if didn't want to keep losing he should have just stopped playing the game. My nephew magnanimously told her that it was okay, he wanted to continue playing with his friend.

I stopped him. I asked him why he was winning all the games. He said he just was better at the game. I told him that I had been watching them play the game and what he was better at was cheating. His response was, "yeah, but he didn't catch me, so it doesn't count".

I think too many of us think the way my nephew does.

edit on 12-12-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Word edit.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

are there any Americans here on ATS that care about a political party being hacked, regardless of political party?......I guess not, is what i'm reading

If our government servers were indeed hacked by the Russians, I am more concerned that they were able to hack our government email; that none of our alphabet agencies were able to prevent it; and that they were not even aware of the hack until the information was handed to them on a silver platter.

If it is true, then I am very concerned, regardless of the political party.

(post by StudColt removed for a manners violation)
(post by StudColt removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I don't think we should redo the election. However, if Russia was using Wikileaks to leak files they hacked in order to sway the election towards Donald Trump, it would be important for national security to investigate this. I do agree that if there was nothing to hide, there would be nothing to release through Wikileaks.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans
They didn't. This whole "Russia did it" thing is a cover-up by the democrats to conceal the fact that they murdered Seth Rich. Seth Rich is the person who sold them out to Wikileaks. Why? Probably because he couldn't handle all the pure evil anymore and had to do something about it.

It blows my mind that this 27 year old's death hasn't been a bigger story... I mean, come on, a 27 year old DNC worker is questionably shot outside his house at 4am, they say he was robbed, but his wallet, watch and phone all remained... Yea, sounds like a good hit-man, but a crappy robber... MSM essentially believes there's nothing to see here, even though Julian Assange & Wikileaks alluded to seth rich being one of their informants on Twitter once he was murdered.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Two things.

One it is not so much the MSM that are pressing this issue.Last night on late night news, I saw a number of prominent Republicans speaking up with great concern on this issue. And yes, it was 'reported' on MSM

As Indigent points out the information was one sided. One of the tactics of propaganda is omission.

I missed the part of your post that presented evidence it was Russia that did the hacking. In relation to the OP your post is moot.

Actually, to me the OP did not ask for evidence for or against Russia or whoever is being accused at the mement. You could help me understand your reply if you could point out where he did.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
So if the Russians hacked the Dems, they almost certainly hacked the Reps too.

They released the Dem stuff, sinking them. And sat on the Republican intel.

... so what are they going to do with the Republican dirt?

Wait until Trump is president and release it to wreck them?

Or blackmail?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join