It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Russia did hack us and affect the election.......

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I'm not able to pull it up now, but on November 25th President Obama Flatly stated that there was no interference in our election from an outside government of any kind.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm not able to pull it up now, but on November 25th President Obama Flatly stated that there was no interference in our election from an outside government of any kind.

What else is he supposed to say? She put him between a rock and a hard place. He publicly supported her, repeatedly. OF course he is going to state that, even if it is irrelevant.

Had that information not been in a place so insecure, we would not be talking about this at all.

Whomever made the decision to do that, chose poorly.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Didn't Obama and his administration intentionally and personally try to undermine Netanyahu by directly interfering in the Israeli election?

I wanted to expand on this.

Seems everyone has forgotten the Netanyahu speech before Congress right before the Israeli elections and the White House response:

www.cnn.com...

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will face voters on Tuesday, just two weeks after he took a major political gamble by giving a controversial speech to the U.S. Congress against the Obama administration's wishes. The White House, clearly angered by an address criticizing its Iran deal-making, denied Netanyahu an Oval Office meeting during the visit. The reason, according to an official statement, was to "avoid the appearance of influencing a democratic election in a foreign country."

Snubbing an Israeli prime minister, though, can influence Israeli voters as much as giving him a West Wing photo-op. And with U.S.-Israel tensions at a peak, many in Washington see telltale signs of an effort to oust a leader standing in the way of the Obama administration's Middle East policies.

Netanyahu's allies deny a political motive to the speech and have maintained that the hit to U.S.-Israeli ties was necessary because of the existential danger posed by Iran and fears that negotiations on its nuclear program would lead to a disastrous agreement as they reach a key deadline

And now after the Election:

www.nytimes.com...

Emboldened by the Republican sweep of last week’s American elections, right-wing members of the Israeli government have called anew for the abandonment of a two-state solution to the conflict with the Palestinians. “The combination of changes in the United States, in Europe and in the region provide Israel with a unique opportunity to reset and rethink everything,” Naftali Bennett, Israel’s education minister and the leader of the pro-settlement Jewish Home party, told a gathering of the Foreign Press Association in Jerusalem on Monday.

I think there is more here than meets the eye.....one of the worlds top intelligence agencies happens to be in the country that got a huge boost from a Trump win.

This deserves its own thread.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Wow. Flatly with a capitol F. Now that's flat.

Maybe you can't pull it up because it was fake news you saw? Dunno 🤔

edit on 851Monday000000America/ChicagoDec000000MondayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
They didn't. This whole "Russia did it" thing is a cover-up by the democrats to conceal the fact that they murdered Seth Rich. Seth Rich is the person who sold them out to Wikileaks. Why? Probably because he couldn't handle all the pure evil anymore and had to do something about it.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This is the Dems using their usual tactics. The hackers exposed the truth, and the Dems do not even deny that, but somehow the truth is flawed because of who exposed it? Whatever. The friend of the truth is my friend, but not so for those who follow the great deceiver.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Not only that, but had the DNC run a slightly better candidate, it wouldn't have mattered.

Instead, they ran Hillary. The DNC emails were the least of her problems. Podesta's emails were far more damaging, and his emails weren't obtained as part of the DNC hack. He fell victim to a phishing scheme.

Not only that, but Hillary was going to be Obama's third term. Obama hasn't done anything except enable Russian interests by talking tough and doing nothing about them. This would only have continued under a Hillary presidency. Not only that, but if you are Russia, you had to believe with 95% certainty that Hillary was winning, so why expose her? You have all that juicy blackmail material if you were the party of the hack.

And finally, we are supposed to wring our hands about supposed Russian intereference, but how much foreign money poured into Democrat campaign coffers again? And what about the blatant attempts by the Obama admin to influence the outcome of Israel's election right up to sending top camapaing staffers to openly campaign for the party of Netanyahu's opposition?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: peskyhumans

Tsk, tsk. If only he had chosen the pure good side. He thought, "I can handle the pure evil". Killed by his own hubris.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: craterman
This is the Dems using their usual tactics. The hackers exposed the truth, and the Dems do not even deny that, but somehow the truth is flawed because of who exposed it? Whatever. The friend of the truth is my friend, but not so for those who follow the great deceiver.

It's a half-truth they exposed. The left half.

The Russians did it for revenge and money. Not because they value transparency in gov't.

The half-truths were exploited by trump&co for revenge and money.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Two things.

One it is not so much the MSM that are pressing this issue.Last night on late night news, I saw a number of prominent Republicans speaking up with great concern on this issue. And yes, it was 'reported' on MSM

As Indigent points out the information was one sided. One of the tactics of propaganda is omission.

I missed the part of your post that presented evidence it was Russia that did the hacking. In relation to the OP your post is moot.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule

originally posted by: craterman

It's a half-truth they exposed. The left half.

The Russians did it for revenge and money. Not because they value transparency in gov't.

The half-truths were exploited by trump&co for revenge and money.

I missed the part of your post that presented evidence it was Russia that did the hacking. In relation to the OP your post is moot.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
When this was first brought to light it was discredited and ignored. However, those who knew about this did not say as they did not want to be seen as influencing the election, or causing an escalation on either side, keeping it secret. However, here is what can be stated:

Trump did invite the Russian's to hack various governments, it is on tape. And those who knew about it in Trump's party, dismissed it, and swept it under the rug, even turning a blind eye. Now that the election is over, the evidence is growing and more and more is coming out, released and it appears as though there is some weight that was was claimed, is valid and ultimately could be damming to many politicians, all of the way up to the now President Elect Trump.

While he may not want it, the reality is that he needs this investigation to go through and prove one way or the other if it did or did not happen. That is the only real way to put any and all questions to rest. And if it did, those who knew or participated in such who are US citizens, should ultimately be held accountable for rigging the election.

If they do not do or release the information, this could go very badly for the newly elected president, as it will hang over him and the entire time he sits in that position.

Horsehockey!!

Had these emails been sent and stored on an approved secure govt controlled and managed server (by qualified security IT personnel with sufficient clearances), this would never have happened at all. This is one of the reasons for operational security. She was briefed on that as Secretary of State. She chose to ignore it (for reasons only she truly knows).

She is responsible.

She chose poorly.

Would not have helped in they had been on the government system the state department has been hacked a few times. US State Department Hack Has Major Security Implications

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Like what, exactly? The anti-Bernie bias in the DNC?

wow, not sure I can dumb that down anymore than I already did. I'll give it one more shot.

There are e-mails. They came from Wikileaks. They explain in great detail all sorts of underhanded tactics used by the DNC during the election and about other topics.

are you with me here? take a moment to gather your thoughts and then read on.

Now, those e-mails may have cost Hillary the election due to their content.

Still here? OK, the payoff is coming I promise.

Of those e-mails that were released, which ones were not factual?

Is that a clear enough question?

And for a bonus to re-iterate my point, it doesn't make a rats ass of a difference WHO leaked it, what matters is WHAT was leaked, unless of course the leaked info was false, which you were given a chance to refute.

Good luck!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Again, Horsehockey!!

The state dept, the secure networks and servers are rarely hacked to this level. Definitely not enough to sway an election. Why do you keep trying to defend these "extremely careless" actions by them? They messed up, BIG TIME. That syste should have never even existed. And if these messages were sent on an approved and secure network, and were still found and released, then a LOT of people would be in JAIL that were responsible for the lack of security.

How many have been convicted of this by the way? Oh yeah...none.

They chose poorly and lost the election.

Own it...accept it....there is nobody to blame but themselves.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Wow. Flatly with a capitol F. Now that's flat.

Maybe you can't pull it up because it was fake news you saw? Dunno 🤔

www.nytimes.com...

but I admit, it's the NYT, so it very well could be "fake news"

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Yeah, like I said do you got any bigger bombshells from the emails than an anti-Bernie agenda in the DNC? Or anything damning that Hillary herself wrote?

it's not news to me that human nature is corrupt, ya'know.

edit on 887Monday000000America/ChicagoDec000000MondayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
a reply to: Pyle

Again, Horsehockey!!

The state dept, the secure networks and servers are rarely hacked to this level. Definitely not enough to sway an election. Why do you keep trying to defend these "extremely careless" actions by them? They messed up, BIG TIME. That syste should have never even existed. And if these messages were sent on an approved and secure network, and were still found and released, then a LOT of people would be in JAIL that were responsible for the lack of security.

How many have been convicted of this by the way? Oh yeah...none.

They chose poorly and lost the election.

Own it...accept it....there is nobody to blame but themselves.

The emails on the Clinton server would be the same ones on the unsecured servers. Those are the servers that have been hacked multiple times.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Yeah, like I said do you got any bigger bombshells from the emails than an anti-Bernie agenda in the DNC? Or anything damning that Hillary herself wrote?

You can be sure Hillary approved all of the agenda 100%.

;D

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

it's not news to me that human nature is corrupt, ya'know.

The anti-bernie agenda between staffers after it was known he couldn't get enough votes to win and he stayed in the race anyways hurting clinton?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You can be sure Hillary approved all of the agenda 100%.

;D

ill take that as a 'no, that's the bombshell'.

It's pathetic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join