It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Russia did hack us and affect the election.......

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If the Russians did meddle in favor of trump and had the same crap on Reps then they just replaced a POS hostile to Russia for a useful POS for Russia, Americans just need to figure out if Russia best interest are Americans too.

Maybe this time they are, would it be next time?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

I don't understand why this fact is not questioned. As a (formerly-self-identified) Democrat, the leaked information absolutely had a profound affect on my original response to "Yay! First female president! Whoohoo!"

This change in my opinion (which led to many other changes within me re: other long-standing beliefs and ideas), of course, affected my spouse and I's nightly conversations. Cuz the more my spouse was "WithHer", the further I proceeded down the rabbit hole. The Rabbit Hole to Hell, as I refer to it now.

The one thing my spouse has brought up is the fact that, Yes, now we know a #tone of dirty laundry about HRC and the ever-mutating CF.....but what about the Republicans? And that is a very good point.

Deny ignorance. In order for me to do this, I must play Devil's Advocate for all perspectives, not the least of which is mine. And so.

IF....I am to follow this Rabbit Hole to Hell, then there is NO WAY that the Republicans are NOT a huge part of this alleged Cheese Pizza obsession. If one were to plaster a wall with the only HEADLINES of these ties from the last 20 years, it is very clear that this obsession does not discriminate amongst the political parties. The fact that only HRC, CF, WJC, CF et al, were highlighted within these damning, disgusting, informative leaks forces me to also ask, "Great. Thanks for this info. Now. Where's the other half?"

I mean. Geez. Let's say there's 2 contestants at a beauty pageant, Jane and Sue. Let's assume neither is a saint. Let's assume each one has made choices under pressure, that they hope never see the light of day. (Laxatives, bingeing and purging, anorexia, face fillers, lip injections, crazy diets, just to name a few.) (Very appropriate scenario, IMO.) The final decision for The Winner is coming soon, after the judges vote......BUT WAIT!!! What's this?? Someone has begun projecting every single private moment of Sue's life! And holy crap, there were times when she was BAD!!!

*cue the montage of the Rabbit Hole to Hell, but let's set it to the music 'Bat Out Of Hell'*

Now. As a grown woman with a couple of brain cells I like to rub together at times.... This scenario would not confuse me. I would not need to look far as to who did this dirty deed of exposing Sue's every dirty move. I would not think it was a random hack. I would laugh if someone even attempted to ask, "Golly, whom do you think is responsible for this?" I mean. Hello? Critical thinkers? Anyone?

So. Yeah. I know someone "hacked" into HRC's private emails-- which, I hear it was set up to be "hackable-friendly", so I am not sure why HRCs camp is crying. Duh. However. And this is important to deny ignorance:

HOWEVER. The act of Hacking, itself, is impossible to apply with strict guidelines to only hack certain political affiliations. Hacking in means you are getting the WHOLE PIE. Not just pieces. So whomever got the whole pie, and then decided which pieces to dole out to the masses....that one #ed with the election. It was a direct effect, as we are ALL aware of the power of suggestion. The power of mind games. The power of gas lighting. The power of Psy Ops.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

If the Russians did meddle in favor of trump and had the same crap on Reps then they just replaced a POS hostile to Russia for a useful POS for Russia, Americans just need to figure out if Russia best interest are Americans too.

Maybe this time they are, would it be next time?

I think my main point is, it doesn't matter who did the hacking. None of that matters. WHAT was released in relation to the hacking is what should be focused on, and it was. Hell, it seems it was enough to give the votes that mattered to Trump. And what was actually released was the truth, as ugly as it might be.

So this alone really has no bearing at all on the trustworthiness of Russia, nor it's relationship with the US. (Unless we are going to refrain from funding rebel groups in third world countries to quietly topple their regimes in the search for more oil.
Glass houses and all that.)
edit on 12-12-2016 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Part of those skeletons and another group that is probably not happy is the Muslim brotherhood and the Saudis . This was either a organic thing that had perfect timing or God Himself intervened .I think it was a organic thing where the left was given enough rope and they hung themselves .

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Which country benefits the most from a Trump presidency as opposed to a Hillary Presidency?

Answer that simple question and you most likely will be on the right track....

Hint: It ain't the Russians.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
This sounds like a national security issue. Who's in charge of our National security?

Oh right.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Putin revealed a half-truth for the wrong reasons. That's the most devious kind of lie.

Let's get a look at Putins emails, if he's such a big fan of disclosure. Or how about tax returns. Or how about all those Bush emails.

When people end up in jail because of dem emails, let me know. Til then, the bombshells are much ado about molehills.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

So it does not matter some shady organisation, local of foreign meddled in the election of the president with half truth, got it

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule

Putin revealed a half-truth for the wrong reasons. That's the most devious kind of lie.

Let's get a look at Putins emails, if he's such a big fan of disclosure. Or how about tax returns. Or how about all those Bush emails.

When people end up in jail because of dem emails, let me know. Til then, the bombshells are much ado about molehills.

As of 12-12-2016 at 12:34pm EST, the only hacked e-mails I know about came from the DNC players. So when the news talks about "hacking" and I have to think about what was "hacked" that information is all I have to go on. So that irrational thing called "common sense" only lets me use that information to process my opinion on.

If you have some facts that show how evil and horrible the republicans or the Russians, or the Tribe in Borra Borra are, please share that, and we can spread the condemnation around. But without any of that, you just sound a bit butt-hurt.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

basically just the Dems still crying about losing the election and still havent learned why they were rejected.

if they werent curropt they wouldnt be crying

fake new crying about fake news

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

So it does not matter some shady organisation, local of foreign meddled in the election of the president with half truth, got it

If they did and spread lies all about, I think it would be a huge thing. But it wasn't lies, it was actually things that were said and done. It exposed a massive amount of corruption that "we the people" didn't 'know' before the hack.

Or do you think if the facts are inconvenient, they should remain hidden? When Trump gets on twitter at 2 in the morning and says something stupid, it's news and everyone sees it, however embarrassing it may look to those who supported him. But at least it's in the open, and not hidden behind a fake smile and a pants suit.

And remember, there isn't a fact sheet explaining how we know it "was the Russians" as of yet, but like I said, who cares who it was. The information is key here.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Doesn't anyone remember how the DNC hack happened? It was simple. Someone sent Podesta a "Change your password! message, and he did, not knowing it was a phishing attempt. It wasn't any kind of mysterious technical hack. It was social engineering. Podesta asked around before he followed through. His IT guy decided it was a real email (Dumb,dumb,dumb!) and told Podesta to change hos password AT THE SOURCE so he would be protected But did Podesta do this? Noooo. Instead he used the original email.

THAT'S what happened. Any script kiddie could send a phishing email like that. And any grandmother knows NOT to click on obvious stuff like that.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

If Russia did hack us and affect the election

Even with the huge MSM push to demonize Russia as the boggeyman with being the 'hackers'. There is no evidence other than anonymous, no-named sources.

There is an equal amount of evidence pointing to the leak coming from our OWN intelligence community in an attempt to keep Hillary OUT of office.

You will NEVER hear that on the nightly news.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Just curious to see where most people stand...

What do you find to be a worse...

1. A hack to obtain material, illegally done

2. The content within the hack, which is very very damning material

I feel most would/will side with 2, which begs the question why the MSM puts all their focus on 1... I know why they do, but watching the MSM blatantly ignore the contents within the hacks shows the depth of their relationships with the Obama administration..
edit on 12-12-2016 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
Just curious to see where most people stand...

What do you find to be a worse...

1. A hack to obtain material, illegally done

2. The content within the hack, which is very very damning material

I feel most would/will side with 2, which begs the question why the MSM puts all their focus on 1... I know why they do, but watching the MSM blatantly ignore the contents of the hacks shows the depth of their relationships with the Obama administration..

Same scenario:

1. A pedestrian films the police without their knowledge showing them shoot someone without cause.

2. The content of that video directly contradicts the official story of the police.

Should that video be discarded since it was filmed without the permission of the police involved?
edit on R062016-12-12T12:06:50-06:00k0612Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

No, the video should not be discarded, especially if it directly contradicts what the police reported. If anything, in cases like the scenario you presented, the police should be held to a higher standard (like Govt. workers who serve for the people) and the facts of the case should be re-examined (due to the video, regardless of how it was obtained)...

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I think the facts show there are good people and bad people in both parties, and in every country.

I also think that given our post-truth environment it's funny seeing a right wing armchair conspiracy theorist ask for facts considering it's your God-emperor that put us in this environment.

If you think liberals sound butt hurt now, wait until trump starts flexing his new muscles.

As for me, I think you guys have sunk to a new low.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
i hope if Russia has dirt on the Reps, they use it to hold the US policies by the balls for the next 4 years.
or do as they see fit.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Didn't Obama and his administration intentionally and personally try to undermine Netanyahu by directly interfering in the Israeli election?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join