It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Inauguration of Donald John Trump as U.S. President - Jan 20th 2017.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: carewemust
December 26, 2016

"Stephen Miller, Donald Trump's campaign speechwriter and an occasional warm-up act for him on the campaign trail, has been tasked with writing Trump's inaugural address.

Aaaaaactually, Trump is writing his "short" inaugural address.

This should be... interesting. I predict his remarks will be put through the standard plagiarism-checking software as soon as he's finished (kind of like turning in a term paper these days.)

Will his address/speech come AFTER he has placed his hand on the Bible and been sworn in?

I'm really looking forward to seeing how the WORLD and MSM react after the President of the United States of America calls somebody a CLOWN or SCUMBAG, with over a billion people watching! (I hope he RIPS CNN a new arsehole.)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
CHUCK SCHUMER said that he was treated unfairly by the crowd, during his inauguration speech.

""Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer blamed the unruly crowd for his rude welcome at President Trump’s inauguration Friday.

Schumer said he was trying to make a unifying speech at the inauguration when the crowd on the National Mall broke out with boos and chants of “We want Trump!”

“The fact that people didn’t like it speaks poorly of them, not of what I said in the speech,” Schumer told CNN’s “State of the Union.”"

Did Chuck Schumer make this up? His own FAKE NEWS propaganda, sort of speak?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join