It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why am I supposed to hate Russia?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Nobody should really hate on Russia. It's been instilled in our heads by Hillary for years. The reason...when she won the US Presidency it would make it justified when we went to war with them. I love my country and we have as much blood on our hands as anyone. I'd actually be shocked if there was another country with more blood.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

China is a dictatorship.

In china there are two systems, one for the rich party members magnates, other for the average Joe. One system is full blown selvatic capitalism, the other is martial law whiplash communism.

China is the most hypocritical country there is, they explore their own citizens to death, they conquered a peaceful country, Tibet, they steal the worlds economy and are plundering Africa´s natural resources for peanuts, China steals major industrial secrets and duplicate the technologies just to sell it for 1/10 of the price the original creators do taking them to bankruptcy. The have done it countless times.

All Sponsored by Communist party hackers, paid by the Chinese state, employed and directed by the Chinese state.

What these crooks are accusing Russia now, which was at the most exposing their own corruption and Democratic party devious democratic methods, publishing ridiculous stories on social media moron websites is child play compared to what the Chinese state has been doing for more than a decade.

They steal military secrets and apply them to their own military, they hack into communication systems i.e. fake and real Cisco routers, Huawey network devices with backdoors, they are stepping in the throat of several south east asian countries byu building artificial islands and claiming the territory for oil extraction and fishing reserves.

They are ALL corrupt, they have absolutely no democratic principles, they have absolutely no respect for human rights, they are the worst scum in the face of the earth.

The Chinese are plundering the west, plundering our jobs, corrupting our politicians, corrupting out companies executives and after doing that, after trashing the economies of ALL western countries they come here to buy flag companies like Energy production, transportation, airline companies, agricultural, electronics, robotics for peanuts.

Why should we block China? Why should we punish China? Why should we make full nuclear war to China?

FOR ALL OF THIS!

And that sold out corrupt OBAMA should be hanged for what he has done in the last 8 years, him, the clintons and the bushes.

HANGED!

edit on 12-12-2016 by Pablito because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2016 by Pablito because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I am almost 50, so I grew up in the heart of the cold war. I remember the fear, the rhetoric, the "commies". But what exactly is the reason we are supposed to be against them right now? I get that they spy on us. (I think it's possible we do a tiny bit of spying ourselves) I get that they have a strong military and enough nukes to blow up the world almost or more times than we can. (many more than 2) And I get that they have a different political spectrum. And seriously, if I am missing something, please enlighten me, this is a real question.

It just seems to me that a country as large and powerful as Russia is, would make a much better friend than an enemy. I'm in no way suggesting we open any locked doors to them or share any secrets, just that we stop the un-needed hate rhetoric. originally posted by: network dude I am almost 50, so I grew up in the heart of the cold war. I remember the fear, the rhetoric, the "commies". But what exactly is the reason we are supposed to be against them right now? I get that they spy on us. (I think it's possible we do a tiny bit of spying ourselves) I get that they have a strong military and enough nukes to blow up the world almost or more times than we can. (many more than 2) And I get that they have a different political spectrum. And seriously, if I am missing something, please enlighten me, this is a real question. It just seems to me that a country as large and powerful as Russia is, would make a much better friend than an enemy. I'm in no way suggesting we open any locked doors to them or share any secrets, just that we stop the un-needed hate rhetoric. Again, if there is a legitimate reason for US vs. Them, please explain.

The Obama administration has been so dishonest with the American people, as well as Hillary being SOS in that same administration, and they have used false pretenses as their excuse to do all the immoral things for their own benefit and the benefit of large corporations to gain benefits from them in promise for large no bid contracts abroad. The Libya fiasco, the Haiti EQ and rebuilding, the red cross with it's board members all tied into this conglomerate of charlatans for profit and power. And just look at the wake of death and despair they leave behind.
And this targeting of Russia is the same thing being repeated. These scumbags use anyone they can use that is convenient and expedient to their aims, Blaming Russia or others, rather than take an ounce of responsibility for their own corruption and failures, is their usual MO.
edit on 12-12-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Russia will change for the better ones the soviet generation dies out. Not that soviet generation was bad, but they had to survive the break off. Ex KGB officers were out of jobs and created Powerful mafia. They are all old now and will die soon, the millenial russians are much different

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Pablito

Well said and I completely agree with your post.

The irony here is the MSM mouthpieces are trying to push a narrative for us to hate Russia when in reality, we all truly hate the chinese.

Hate is such a strong word, so I'll rephrase it, I truly dislike china.

Russia, I believe the future holds great cooperation with them.

Hopefully, the ring of fire goes off in a tantrum and washes the filth in mainland china away

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: Pablito

Russia, I believe the future holds great cooperation with them.

It must! Russia has 1/6 of the worlds land mass and less than 200 million people. They have nearly infinite resources.
We have all the reasons to get along with Russia and be their partners in business.

But this is the very reason why the globalists are pushing the west into a war with Russia, to plunder their resources.

They own the companies that will extract and sell, they own the banks...

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: suvorov

They are but if they let the mafias grow again I don´t know if a new Putin will appear to save them again.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: suvorov
Russia will change for the better ones the soviet generation dies out. Not that soviet generation was bad, but they had to survive the break off. Ex KGB officers were out of jobs and created Powerful mafia. They are all old now and will die soon, the millenial russians are much different

You know what you're talking about. Have a star, my friend.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I was born in the 50's and also lived through the cold war and it had a very negative effect on me. I became obsessed with ww3 and in my ignorance believed Russia to be totally alien to us - the big bad guys.

Now I am thinking differently - I have booked a 4 day break in Russia for next year. I want to go there and meet the people and then make my own mind up.

The press have a lot to answer

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: IAMTAT

I think there is a lot to be said for Putin and Russia being a part of a system that is not going to be controlled by the system .
F. William Engdahl interview is very important but his latest piece which has some very important covert CIA/western causes that has created the new Russia is worth the read "Chubais – The Next Neoliberal Head to Roll in Russia? thesaker.is...

Great interview! What most people don't realize, is that control over the narrative, is several generations old, at least. The "elite" consider themselves the good guys, advancing humanity by weeding out and controlling the general population, for the good of our species. We are literally just mud people and mongrels, to them.

They don't hate most of us. They just think we must be herded.

And even some of them are bleeding heart non-eugenisists.It's just that the structure of the system....which they have been raised in....and consider it to be, "just how it works"....prevents those same people, from bucking their system, because they know it is ruthless. And how would they know any different? It has always, up till now, worked exactly as described.

I'm expecting the children of old school elites, to make the difference, now that the herd is waking up.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This has been ongoing since World War I and the overthrow of the last Russian Czar, Nicholas II who coincidentally was a first cousin to King Edward of England and third cousin to Kaiser Wilhelm of Germany. 100 years is a just a blink of an eye as far as history is concerned. That relationship is fascinating to me.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Answer depends where you live, where you have grown up and what Russians did to You in the past. Lot of people from former soviet countries have reason to hate them. The same with Poland, Hungary. My personal reason is what you for sure dont know it's so called 'Operation Vistula' Operation Vistula

My grandpa is still crying about that day. She is 95 and still alive, thanks God. She do remember everything.
I just wanted to share my reason.

For most of US citizens I think their hatred was built by media, govt. and secret agenda. For real? There is no reason to hate them.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Since 1989 when the Soviet Union was No More , Russia has Embraced Capitalism . They are now More Like we Were than We are Now . It makes Total Sense to have Russia as a Close Ally now than Western Europe . This Will come to Pass under a Trump Presidency because it make Good Business Sense .

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

It is a cultural awakening. And long overdue, IMO. But, we only evolve socially, as fast as we do. And nothing evolves without environmental stressors.

In a way, I have to ask myself....could it have happened in any other way? Hothouse flowers are not evolved. They're bred.
edit on 12-12-2016 by Enderdog because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2016 by Enderdog because: typos

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The globalsists want us to hate Russia because that's part of their plans. The globalists are using the low info and social justice dems to do their bidding. The low info and social justice dems hate Russia because they whip gays and don't put up with misfits like the pussy rioters. I rather like Putin, and would trade him and the people who go around whipping the gays for Obama and his misfit suppporters, straight up.

Anyway, at the end of the day I doubt anything will come of this but more people waking to the games of the establishment and leaving behind the democrats. And if it does, it will simply give real Americans the excuse they've been waiting for to take out the trash.
edit on 12-12-2016 by StudColt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

We fommented that though. There are actual voice recordings about it. Putin just aced our game. He is outplaying us at every turn. Personally, I read him, as tough, but good of heart....writ large.

I called....a few years ago....that I believed, that Vlad, had changed horses, midstream. I do think he wants the best for his people...a deep patriot. And that means promoting the most anti-NWO actions ever. In a very real sense, he is counting on the fact, that the American people, are not in sync with OUR Oligarchs.

Trade and honesty is better than war. He is working to oust the Rothschilds, just i
Ke mpst of us here. It's tricky business though.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

And what if there is an entirely different rule set, behind the scenes?

Ever been to a play?

edit on 12-12-2016 by Enderdog because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2016 by Enderdog because: typos...out the ass?.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

OMFG! MYy Radon Detector is out of date! And I can't find a replacement, even on EBay! What will I do!?!?

I'm obviously going to die horribly of radon-induced cancer!

Captain's Log:Stardate 2029: taking up smoking tobacco, as a last ditch effort to counter the radon poisoning, seems to be working. My mother is very ill. She continues to go to her doctor, and relies on pharmaceutical intervention. I am grateful that she seems happier about her pending death.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I totally agree with the OP.

In a world that increasingly seems divided, and with white, Christian nations seeming to be in a demographic fight for survival, and with a Chinese/Islamic/African/Indian population explosion further inflating this demographic challenge, it seems odd and utterly counter productive to be squabbling with a nation like Russia.

I don't mean to bring it down to race, as there are plenty of other reasons, but it's like the western attitude to Russia is akin to some tribal feud in Africa between two groups with shared history, geography, ethnicity and culture continually bickering while bigger, stronger neighbours are threatening their very existence.

We should be working with Russia to uphold values of western classical civilisation and Christian values...and yes, I know Russia isn't always credited for having an especially "liberal" mindset.

But it has great works of art, music, literature, dance, architecture, as well as it's unparalleled sacrifice fighting fascism.

No, that doesn't excuse it's less unsavoury aspects, like it's attitude to open displays of homosexuality, or its historic behaviour in places like Chechnya, or its unfortunate dalliance in modern times with Neo Nazi movements, etc...but many, many, many western nations, all nations, have equally grubby and murky actions in their past and present.

So let's drop the Russia baiting and work with them.
edit on 12-12-2016 by Godabove09 because: Spelling mistake

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I think we were conditioned 'to fear" them more than hate them. Their people want exactly the same things we do. I've always wanted us to have a good relationship with them, but as they say "it takes two".

IF a full investigation determines they did in fact try to influence our election to cause our country further instability and division, and destroy a woman's reputation because they FEAR HER, and favor who Putin sees to be a Patsy, then I will take a step back once again. We can't have that.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join