It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why am I supposed to hate Russia?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

You may be a tad nuanced for this forum...

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Wow. Brutal dude. And close to the bone. Hopefully, it will not be an extinction level dynamic, for us.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Anonopolis

And the ONLY thing standing in the way, is the collective power of Americans, to piss and moan and vote.

Kinda scary, eh? ;o)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Pretty much this:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Did you know, there was a Russian Submarine Commander, who refused orders to launch nuclear missles, because he didn't think blowing up people, was the best answer? It turned out, he was right. We had not actually launched on the USSR.

It seems, ther are people of sense, all over the world.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

LMFAO!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Because Hillary and the Podesta's SAID SO! DO IT OR YOU ARE A RACIST HOMOPHOBE!

DUH!!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Still makes them look like angels next to the USA...

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Why am I supposed to hate Russia? ... Again, if there is a legitimate reason for US vs. Them, please explain.

I'm not sure why you would hate Russia, but there are very good reasons to hate Putin.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
We now live in a world where the MSM promotes conspiracy theories and Alex Jones reports the news. Let that sink in.

This made me laugh... And then quickly I began crying at how true this is... (haha/tears tears)...

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I understand my knuckle dragging friend.

Very rude and uncivil comment in response to someone who was asking an honest question and admitting that they didn't have the whole picture.

And I thought that Masons were supposed to be upstanding and friendly.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
because there is an alien species in our midst, it is they generator of hate between the nations of the earth and more and more Russian knows this.. you even at autopsy do not see the difference. They dissolved among the nations of the earth like salt in the soup. according to their stateofthenation2012.com... business their you know...and when politican (not Putin) says, journalists are now gone we stay to have a drink tea in my heart grows cold, I can only guess what kind of tea they drink
edit on 13/12/16 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I am almost 50, so I grew up in the heart of the cold war. I remember the fear, the rhetoric, the "commies". But what exactly is the reason we are supposed to be against them right now? I get that they spy on us. (I think it's possible we do a tiny bit of spying ourselves) I get that they have a strong military and enough nukes to blow up the world almost or more times than we can. (many more than 2) And I get that they have a different political spectrum. And seriously, if I am missing something, please enlighten me, this is a real question.

It just seems to me that a country as large and powerful as Russia is, would make a much better friend than an enemy. I'm in no way suggesting we open any locked doors to them or share any secrets, just that we stop the un-needed hate rhetoric. Again, if there is a legitimate reason for US vs. Them, please explain.

I always challenged this idea when I was younger. All we learned in school was commie this, common that, domino theory, Russia = the devil. I always wondered and asked what is so bad about communism? Sure I can see where the polical differences lie, and even why it may not be a good idea for society, but why go to such lengths to fight against it? Probably comes down to money. It always does.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
"They" want you to hate them so they can perpetuate these wars.

Fomenting war is in part how they continue to grow and maintain power.

Link
edit on 13-12-2016 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Ha, he said 75% did NOT vote for Hillary? Really? Why does she have a bigger lead in the popular vote than any other election in history?

SMH.

Facts, they don't matter anymore.

I'm going back to my Choose Your Own Adventure book and just going to decide what's real for me:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: Enderdog

Ha, he said 75% did NOT vote for Hillary? Really? Why does she have a bigger lead in the popular vote than any other election in history?

SMH.

Facts, they don't matter anymore.

I'm going back to my Choose Your Own Adventure book and just going to decide what's real for me:

You are clearly not very good at maths.
He's right, around 75% of people eligible to vote did not vote for Clinton.
Enjoy your fantasy adventure.
edit on 13/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMalefactor

Why am I supposed to hate Russia? ... Again, if there is a legitimate reason for US vs. Them, please explain.

I'm not sure why you would hate Russia, but there are very good reasons to hate Putin.

I will venture to say that many major world powers go hand in hand, pretending to hate each other; while behind the scenes colluding.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I understand my knuckle dragging friend.

Very rude and uncivil comment in response to someone who was asking an honest question and admitting that they didn't have the whole picture.

And I thought that Masons were supposed to be upstanding and friendly.

relax, we joke around a bit. He didn't mean anything bad. He is one of the best.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

So you admit 75% of the electorate rejected Trump?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: UKTruth

So you admit 75% of the electorate rejected Trump?

No. Try and use your brain and be less emotional. c. 75% of the electorate did not vote for Clinton, c.75% of the electorate did not vote Trump.
Rejection is a different matter. As of last week 48% had an unfavourable view of Trump (HuffPo), which is as close to 'rejection' as we know. Clinton is at 55% unfavourable.
Neither managed to get close to a majority of the electorate and neither managed to get a majority of the actual voters.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join