It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations, Vladimir Vladimirovitch, you won!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

How do you know I will reject evidence? (as long as its concrete and shows A to Z) Im not brainwashed, and Im not a bringer of doom either.

But I will make fun of threads like this until proven otherwise.

Cumps

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

Good, there is a report from the DCI in the works. Who did you say you would prefer as President?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Hahaha

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Those people are really the pathetic ones, and the ones truly unable to see a reality that is not based on lies.

And yet you are just as guilty - from page 4 these are your word's

and person B responds with "You are butthurt, and Hillary Clinton is a criminal". It's difficult to have a conversation with someone when that is your only feedback. And it has truly become about the only feedback. Little cartoons with insults is about all you get anymore.

No amount of truth will ever be sufficient for you to believe that the Clinton's are psychopath's

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

No amount of truth will ever be sufficient for you to believe that the Clinton's are psychopath's

Clinton lost; get over it. It is now the mental health of the President-Elect we need to worry about. He is a temperamental narcissist who turns down daily intelligence briefings but watches Saturday Night Live and tweets about them being "unfair." Does that strike you as being sane?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Clinton lost; get over it. It is now the mental health of the President-Elect we need to worry about. He is a temperamental narcissist who turns down daily intelligence briefings but watches Saturday Night Live and tweets about them being "unfair." Does that strike you as being sane?

Get over it? LOL
Your continual crying is a highlight now. It's wonderful.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I am not lamenting Clinton's loss. Like Cassandra, I am trying to prepare the masses for the shocks to come. Trump's cabinet looks like an open coup by the military-industrial complex. You Putin fans may be in for a massive surprise come February.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I am not lamenting Clinton's loss. Like Cassandra, I am trying to prepare the masses for the shocks to come. Trump's cabinet looks like an open coup by the military-industrial complex. You Putin fans may be in for a massive surprise come February.

Thanks for preparing us for your doomsday.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

You're welcome. The United States uses Islamic Terrorism to justify its aggression. Russia has too many Muslims for that, so they use NATO aggression to justify their own aggression. Eventually, those two pretexts will collide... and Trump has generals as his foreign policy advisers.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Both sides of the argument have blinders.

People just pretend Russians aren't good hackers now? You can't even play DotA or BF1 without facing Russian hackers. I mean, that's sort of a joke. Sort of. Russians being hackers though is almost a real thing, or at least was, before all this nonsense. Look at "Crazy Russian Hacker" YouTube, and you'll get the idea...Not that anything he does is hacking, it's considered more of an innovative idea there rather than the purely invasive one American's are used to.

Secondly, judging Russia for a handful of hackers, even if their on Vlad's payroll directly is insanity. This will have to be met with insanity that directly targets individuals, not Russia, similar to al qaeda etc, these people would be considered terrorist cells if guilty, not representatives of millions of people. Hackers act covertly, the Russian public is not subject to the consequences of their Governments secret actions, as if the public approving each instance is comparable to condoning their existence. America is equally hypocritical in this aspect, unless people here feel they should be subject consequences of the actions of our rogue Government. The Average American ****ing hates how big the world is, and could care less about learning the other countries, and it frustrates many just trying to pronounce them, as if there are inherently just too many countries, and with increasing frustration of pronouncing each new one. The fact is, people Americans have killed are some of their best friends now. Americans have freaking killed everyone. There are specific coping stages to this, and right now with more countries than just Russia, it would be nice to be on good terms.
edit on 13-12-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Russia have been spying on the US for decades and vice versa. I doubt I could find anyone who thought it wasn't happening.
The question is, why is it such a major issue now?
I would have thought that the US has long had in place counter espionage strategies and have been vigilant for a long time.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
Blaming Russia is nothing but a cop out excuse and useless Cold War rhetoric that no one has the indulgence to take seriously. Get real.

Are you saying that Putin is as incompetent as the KGB used to be?

Putin has zero interest in trying to influence a world superpower. I'm pretty sure he is too busy fixing that broken country of his.

No, he is busy trying to distract the Russian people from their floundering economy. He has promised to "Make Russia great again." (Sound familiar.) In order to do that, he needs to make every other country less great.

So rather than allow the US to continue to flounder under democratic party rule (slow growth, military strength eroding, unrest rising, etc) he chose to install a republican?

In what world does it make geopolitical sense to install someone as unpredictable as donald trump over someone as predictable as hillary clinton? WHY. No one has been able to answer that one for me. WHY!!?!?!?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
So a thread with no proof of anything; just your typical Russia is bad Trump is bad Hillary is amazing has made it to page 9!?! WTH?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

You're welcome. The United States uses Islamic Terrorism to justify its aggression. Russia has too many Muslims for that, so they use NATO aggression to justify their own aggression. Eventually, those two pretexts will collide... and Trump has generals as his foreign policy advisers.

edit on 13/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

Now can anyone please help me find a safe space from all these tinfoil hat, Leftist morons spewing this preposterous drivel?

Sorry, but the space we shelter in from the tin foil hat wearing Fascist morons spewing their preposterous drivel for the past eight years is still occupied.

I don't recall anyone really flipping out when Obama won twice, like you blockheads are flipping out about Trump.
Remember when Obama accused Romney of using Russia as the bogeyman?

www.politifact.com...

What the fu*k are you and the silly Leftists so terrified of Russia about?
What nefarious plan do you think Putin has for the USA?

Calm down, take a deep breath and back away from the computer keyboard.
Ask your nanny for some hot chocolate with marshmallows and you will feel better.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Is that a serious question? The Russian economy is in shambles. If it takes any more shocks Putin is going to have a hard time keeping the masses under control. Hillary made it clear that she was not only for extending sanctions but expanding them. This would be disastrous for Russia. Plus, if certain reports are to be believed, the majority of Trump's money is held in Russian banks. And Putin had made it clear in the past that he has no problem seizing any and all assets no matter who you are if you piss him off.

I think it will be very telling how much power Putin actually exerts over Trump when Trump is forced to address the Ukraine situation. The vast majority of the world does not recognize Russia's annexation of Crimea. Not even China. If Trump shies away from the US' current condemnation of this act out will put us in a very small group that includes countries like North Korea, Iran, and Somalia.

Then there's also the MH17 situation. Odds are that this will go to trial while Trump is president. Odds are also on the court finding that the guilty party are the Ukrainian separatists armed with a BUK provided by Russia. These were the findings of the JIT released earlier this year. If Trump ends up condemning such an outcome he will be angering a large number of longtime US allies simply to appease Putin.

Trump will have to address either or both of these situations before long. And when he does I think we'll get a good idea whether he is actually Putin's puppet or not.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

It's not what Putin has planned for the US that has people worried. It's what he has planned for the world. Putin is old school USSR and he wishes to see it restored. Under his leadership Russia has already taken land from Ukraine, Georgia, and Moldova. Even one of Russia's most loyal allies, Belarus, is getting anxious enough to start seeking stronger ties with the West.

I have no doubt that if Putin were left to his own devices we'd be looking at a 21st century Hitler. His rise to power was similar, right down to the false flag "terrorist attack." He has managed to keep power by spouting a similar nationalist message. And let's not forget that Russia is actively funding far right and neo-Nazi groups in western Europe.

While our leaders in the US aren't much better I personally feel that if Putin is left unchecked he will quickly become the greatest threat to the free world.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite
If you are running from a hunter, which would you prefer, the hunter that is well known and with years of experience in capturing their prey, or the hunter that is new in the hunt, with little or no experience in tracking, and taking down that which is being hunted?

We know that we have no hope of correcting the problems in our government under Hillary, our chances with Trump are slim, but our odds are a lot better with him over Hillary.

IMHO

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Proof for undermining electoral process?

Fake news again

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

It is now the mental health of the President-Elect we need to worry about.

He met with Kanye West today..so don't worry, he is surrounding himself with sane voices of reason.

He is a temperamental narcissist who turns down daily intelligence briefings but watches Saturday Night Live and tweets about them being "unfair." Does that strike you as being sane?

The plan is to fly blind...Like Pres. GWB did before 9-11..but to go for full retard...He needs another massive attack on US Soil to distract from the damage he is going to do to the blue collar folks that voted for him, justify his crack-down and rationalize his second term.

But hell...CEOs are happy...just look at the stock market!! No more taxes or regulations!!..Now ask coal miners in PA how much money they have in the stock market!

BTW- Putin just signed a first-ever deal with OPEC to restrict oil production....so the working class has $4 dollar a gallon gas to look forward to next year! Putin also gave the OK to Assad to break the cease fire and roll forward with some good old fashioned genocide in Syria right now...troops going through towns and cities executing men, women and children...y days for Putin with his buddy Donald getting the promotion.

In the end...as it always is and will be...people will tolerate Donalds corruption only as far as it helps them...and all his plans look perfectly built to loot the working class that elected him. If the CIA and FBI don't raid his offices before January..then we will just wait for his angry supporters to demand his head.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join