It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations, Vladimir Vladimirovitch, you won!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: DJW001

Do you have any evidence to support what you allege as "facts"?

You go first.

Go first and do what?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Did you read this post and click on the link?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: amicktd

I'm sure Russia does plenty wrong just like the United States, nobody doubts that. The problem is where is the proof?

As the Russian media has said about everything that Russia seems to be covertly involved in: "We may never know the truth." I have been documenting Russian involvement in other nations' domestic politics for over a year-- long before these accusations were made. The Russians have the capacity, the will, the motivation, and the past record of doing just what they are accused of. There may be no concrete proof, but there is a great deal ofcircumstantial evidenceavailable from open sources, including Russian ones. We can only hope that the American intelligence agencies will release their documentation, even if in redacted form.

Oh this is rich! I love this! This guy here....he's such a sweetheart to be so forthcoming about his decidedly selective and biased treatment of circumstantial evidence that supports a narrative he would prefer to be reality.

Isnt that just SPECIAL?

Really people....you are letting this guy wind you all up over nothing but a priori nonsense, refusing specificity or appealing to any universal standard of evidence or burden of proof......

this is what i would expect from a troll or a true believer.......could there be any other type?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Yeah like I'm sure Russia in all its infinite glory has the power to control the United States voting process in its entirety... You realize how rediculous that sounds?

He did not need to control the voting process, he manipulated the thoughts, hopes, and fears of the electorate through a combination of black propaganda (RT, globalresearch,ca, etc.), the internet echo chamber, and selected leaks to legitimate news organizations. Putin, like Hitler before him, realizes that the key to victory is control of information. Information, whether true or false, shapes minds.

Name one thing Putin said or did to change votes. Oh, if it was exposing Hillary's corruption that doesn't count.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
WOW ...
YOU are easy.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

I dare you to actually read the thread. You have not had enough time to do so. Consequently, your ad hom attack is a baseless knee jerk reaction. What are you afraid will happen if people actually read that thread?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Did you read this post and click on the link?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah I read that. It's lacking any evidence that Russia had done any hacking in order to manipulate the last presidential election.

Still waiting for evidence supporting what you allege as facts.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Name one thing Putin said or did to change votes. Oh, if it was exposing Hillary's corruption that doesn't count.

Did I say that Putin was trying to change votes? No, I said he was trying to undermine the perceived legitimacy of the election. He has succeeded. The assumption was probably that Clinton would win, so they released emails that would undermine her legitimacy, hobbling her politically. It turns out Trump won instead... and now his legitimacy is being undermined by the fact that he lost the popular vote and has ties to Russia. A two pronged strategy is always the best.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Hillary only had $1.2 billion dollars, the entire mainstream media bar for Hannity and one or two others,the democrat get out the vote multimedia/social media juggernaut,the CIA,Wall Street,the White House,half the Republican party Bush,Romney,Paul,George Soros,Black lives matter,the unions and Christ knows what else on her side but still lost to a few unknown hackers,all I can say is thank the heavens she never became commander in chief

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Yeah I read that. It's lacking any evidence that Russia had done any hacking in order to manipulate the last presidential election.

No you did not. It's not about hacking anything.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Go Putin!!!

Grabs the vodka!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

No you did not. It's not about hacking anything.

There may be no concrete proof

He told you, there is no concrete proof.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Did I say that Putin was trying to change votes? No, I said he was trying to undermine the perceived legitimacy of the election. He has succeeded. The assumption was probably that Clinton would win, so they released emails that would undermine her legitimacy, hobbling her politically. It turns out Trump won instead... and now his legitimacy is being undermined by the fact that he lost the popular vote and has ties to Russia. A two pronged strategy is always the best.

Got any links to evidence supporting your theory?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This thread reeks of propaganda!

Even my vodka smells better.

Ex KGB agent here.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
This thread reeks of propaganda!

Even my vodka smells better.

Ex KGB agent here.

Congratulations! You are winning!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Yeah, because you as my oppositon is equal to zero.

Present facts, and evidence, and then people might take you seriously. Until then, I will love my vodka.

By the way, RT can be more unbaised than CNN, lol!
edit on 12-12-16 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

If none of the emails content were true, then there would be an argument about the election, but since crimes have been exposed
Russia is NOT GUILTY.
Guilt for all of it lies solely with Hillary Clinton

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

If none of the emails content were true, then there would be an argument about the election, but since crimes have been exposed
Russia is NOT GUILTY.
Guilt for all of it lies solely with Hillary Clinton

Except that, contrary to what Russian propaganda keeps saying, the emails show no evidence of actual criminal activity, only backroom politics.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

Present facts, and evidence, and then people might take you seriously. Until then, I will love my vodka.

As a Russian, who would you rather see as President of the United States? I make no bones about my dislike for Putin. If Russia must be a sham democracy I would rather see a weakling like Medvedev running things.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

He told you, there is no concrete proof.

I have argued with enough Moon Hoaxies that I know no amount of reasoning or evidence will prove anything to anyone who does not want to believe the facts.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join