It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations, Vladimir Vladimirovitch, you won!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: DJW001

Trump likes Putin. Therefore any hint of insinuating Russia has done anything wrong, ever, will be met by 50 people insulting you and using faulty arguments. You have a lot of patience.

I'm sure Russia does plenty wrong just like the United States, nobody doubts that. The problem is where is the proof? There is a whole barrage of emails that were released that showed the dirty political tricks used by the MSM, DNC, and HRC against anyone and everyone that opposes them to rig an election. Yet, I haven't seen one shred of proof for these Russia claims. Care to share your proof or are you just waffling the propaganda shared in the OP?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

I'm sure Russia does plenty wrong just like the United States, nobody doubts that. The problem is where is the proof?

As the Russian media has said about everything that Russia seems to be covertly involved in: "We may never know the truth." I have been documenting Russian involvement in other nations' domestic politics for over a year-- long before these accusations were made. The Russians have the capacity, the will, the motivation, and the past record of doing just what they are accused of. There may be no concrete proof, but there is a great deal of circumstantial evidence available from open sources, including Russian ones. We can only hope that the American intelligence agencies will release their documentation, even if in redacted form.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
All them redneck low information voters suddenly got filled up on Putin information? Where did all of this non existent information propagate itself when the entire Main Stream Media was shilling 24 hours a day 7 days a week for Hillary?

The delusional Left needs 8 years of Trump therapy.

What is even more telling is that most of your backwoods country rednecks hate Commies more than almost anything else.

They would reject anything that Putin had to say, if Putin was saying anything to them. So either it is untrue or worse, they hated Hillary more than they hated the Reds.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

What is even more telling is that most of your backwoods country rednecks hate Commies more than almost anything else.

Did Russia go back to being Communist again?

They would reject anything that Putin had to say, if Putin was saying anything to them. So either it is untrue or worse, they hated Hillary more than they hated the Reds.

They were not sophisticated enough to tell that the preposterous stories on the internet were not really news. And yes, they hated Hillary more than they hated anyone else. I'm honestly not sure why, but I'm sure someone will be along in a minute to provide a detailed list they got off the internet.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Zimnydran

a reply to: Zimnydran

Nah; just so long as you bump the thread, it's cool. Sorry your guy lost the popular vote, though.

Winning the popular vote because of places that have failing school systems and have been putting out graduates that barely read at a 3rd grade level for decades....... is nothing to brag about. Detroit, Chicago, LA, Philly.......those places are not exactly the intellectual centers of the nation.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

They were not sophisticated enough to tell that the preposterous stories on the internet were not really news.

Maybe this kind of disdain and her asinine comments about them went a long way to generating their hate.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Yeah like I'm sure Russia in all its infinite glory has the power to control the United States voting process in its entirety... You realize how rediculous that sounds?

He did not need to control the voting process, he manipulated the thoughts, hopes, and fears of the electorate through a combination of black propaganda (RT, globalresearch,ca, etc.), the internet echo chamber, and selected leaks to legitimate news organizations. Putin, like Hitler before him, realizes that the key to victory is control of information. Information, whether true or false, shapes minds.

Eeeh... that is exactly what the left has been doing actually...

Did you ever maybe notice all the negativity from the media against trump? No? Are you sure?
The money hillary's campaign spend on online "supporters"
How they (including obama) were advertising iilegals to vote while explaining in detail that it would be safe for them?
Did you ever see the hidden cam recordings with the DNC members admitting to all of that?

See that is the effect of living in a bubble. You must have "missed" all that.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Show us your concrete evidence. responsible reporting 101, unless there is proof, your post is merely an opinion. And that is a Fact.

Edit:

Seems there is trouble in Lala land.

Bonus: There is No Proof nor links that Russia was behind anything.

edit on th2016000000Mondayth000000Mon, 12 Dec 2016 12:10:36 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 12 Dec 2016 12:10:36 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

Blaming Russia is nothing but a cop out excuse and useless Cold War rhetoric that no one has the indulgence to take seriously. Get real.

Are you saying that Putin is as incompetent as the KGB used to be?

Putin has zero interest in trying to influence a world superpower. I'm pretty sure he is too busy fixing that broken country of his.

No, he is busy trying to distract the Russian people from their floundering economy. He has promised to "Make Russia great again." (Sound familiar.) In order to do that, he needs to make every other country less great.

We have seen the media attempting to discredit trump at every corner. We have seen them and the democratic supporters lie every single minute we seen them open their mouths or when we switched any channel. We have seen the so called loving , peaceful, tolerant beat up and abuse trump supporters in mass out in the open we have been hearing what you all have been saying the whole time, we noticed the lying, we noticed being called bigots, racists, sexists, rapist 400 times a day including the talking heads on TV , we have seen the media and you lot repeat ad nausea "trump said all mexicans are rapist" 40 million times a day for over a year with not one of you bringing forth a rectification since that has never been said and the recording of his speech you lot created that out of proves that without a doubt which is why you lot never aired it again or dared to post its transcripts or tell your fellow "progressives" who have a even lower IQ then you and where even less capable of understanding words the truth about the matter because it worked so well in propagating your false narratives all the while you were so busy patting yourselves on the back because of your stuck up self righteous narcissistic ways that yo didn't even notice your ship had been burning and going down for months.

Good job though and, Thank you

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Blaming Russia is nothing but a cop out excuse and useless Cold War rhetoric that no one has the indulgence to take seriously. Get real.

Putin has zero interest in trying to influence a world superpower. I'm pretty sure he is too busy fixing that broken country of his.

No, he is busy trying to distract the Russian people from their floundering economy. He has promised to "Make Russia great again." (Sound familiar.) In order to do that, he needs to make every other country less great.

We have seen the media attempting to discredit trump at every corner. We have seen them and the democratic supporters lie every single minute we seen them open their mouths or when we switched any channel. We have seen the so called loving , peaceful, tolerant beat up and abuse trump supporters in mass out in the open we have been hearing what you all have been saying the whole time, we noticed the lying, we noticed being called bigots, racists, sexists, rapist 400 times a day including the talking heads on TV , we have seen the media and you lot repeat ad nausea "trump said all mexicans are rapist" 40 million times a day for over a year with not one of you bringing forth a rectification since that has never been said and the recording of his speech you lot created that out of proves that without a doubt which is why you lot never aired it again or dared to post its transcripts or tell your fellow "progressives" who have a even lower IQ then you and where even less capable of understanding words the truth about the matter because it worked so well in propagating your false narratives all the while you were so busy patting yourselves on the back because of your stuck up self righteous narcissistic ways that yo didn't even notice your ship had been burning and going down for months.

Fantastic post. Sums it all up wonderfully well.

edit on 12/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

It's already being dealt with, in the same way we've always solved the mob democracy problem, through the Electoral College. You do realize we are a Republic, right?
edit on 12-12-2016 by Enderdog because: typo

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

It would be interesting to find out who won the net worth vote though!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I would say he's rather more occupied cleaning up the US &NATO mess in Syria. Seems that's just about finished now, and Qatar making a deal with Russia, points strongly to a break with the House of Saud, I think.
edit on 12-12-2016 by Enderdog because: typo

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Fantastic post. Sums it all up wonderfully well.

Thank you

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Look here at an MSM news site:
www.washingtonpost.com - Donald Trump’s false comments connecting Mexican immigrants and crime...

It's true Trump never said ALL undocumented immigrants are bad, but he DID say Mexico's intent was to send people with problems, to hit us in trade and hit us with immigration. He insinuated the majority of them are criminals or are bringing problems with them. And that's wrong. Read the above link. There's no evidence Mexico is trying to undermine us through illegal immmigration. There's no evidence the people crossing hte border are any worse than you or me. They, like us, want opportunity. They, unlike many of us, are courageous enough to risk their life crossing the border. Yes, it'd be better if they tried to enter legally. The problem is it's not always easy to get a work permit like that. The system is corrupt--what isn't? Some of htem are also trying to escape abuse.

Maybe you need to look at yourself and not at the "trump haters". Not everything the MSM was saying about Trump was wrong. I did not vote for Trump and I made that decision independently, looking at both sides.

I also did not vote for Hillary. The Comey announcement did it for me. Too many questioned entered my mind about where it could lead and what it meant. I'll admit I almost voted for her--I disliked Trump so much.

EDIT: Are some of them bad? Yes. Some of us are bad too. Bad knows no border. A witch hunt for undocumented is exactly that. I still support security at our border. I agree with Trump on that.
edit on 12/12/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Do you have any evidence to support what you allege as "facts"?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Do you have any evidence to support what you allege as "facts"?

You go first.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Wow left wing lunacy at it's finest, Russia doesn't give a crap about our elections anymore than to avoid a war, and that is exactly what the hag would have done. Fake news??? Really??? Because you know a youtube video started Benghazi right?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Nah; just so long as you bump the thread, it's cool...

I'll help bump it too then. You're welcome. Your entire fishy argument has been thoroughly deconstructed and shown to be agenda - laden and full of nonsensical--and not to.mention hypocritical--rhetoric. THIS is exactly how minds are opened and folk awakened. So...thank you!!

Yeah, y'all, bump this thread with comments...it's too revealing to be missed.
edit on 12-12-2016 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join