It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations, Vladimir Vladimirovitch, you won!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Anyone remember back in 2008 when Romney was running for POTUS and talked about the legit threat of Russia to the USA and Obama and the Democrats and their lap dog media all laughed and made fun of him?

Remember that?

Remember?

Yes. He had a point. Do you remember W saying "he looked into Putin's eyes" and could trust him? Remember? Much as I disliked his economic policies, Reagan said it best: "Trust, but verify."

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
So we're 'Putin' all the blame on Vladimir then? Sigh...

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Zimnydran

Oops! I forgot that the title of this thread is "why I hate Hillary." Sorry.

awwww did i get your panties twisted in a knot? Sincerest apologies

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Nope. But some people refuse to see the elephant in the room.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zimnydran

Nah; just so long as you bump the thread, it's cool. Sorry your guy lost the popular vote, though.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: joemoe
a reply to: DJW001

You got me wrong. I voted for him not because of his actions but because of her's. Don't lie to yourself we only really have two choices.

In no way do I fault the people who voted for Trump because they believe he can bring jobs, keep us safe, make and save the country money, and all the other campaign promises he made. They had reasons for making those decisions, maybe important ones that effected their own personal lives, or whatever.

BUT I absolutely fault and pity the people who voted for him because they got sucked in to all the misinformation, lies, libel, slander, and yes, fake news, about Mrs. Clinton. I pity them for being so gullible, and not seeing the dirtiest campaign in terms of lying about the opponent that we have ever seen. Those people are really the pathetic ones, and the ones truly unable to see a reality that is not based on lies.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zimnydran

Nah; just so long as you bump the thread, it's cool. Sorry your guy lost the popular vote, though.

Come on Babe. I know you are better than that. You're stooping.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I'm having my morning coffee (still) gazing at your signature line and wondering which, of the many implications it has, you intended.

I think the Russians and plenty of others janked with our election too, but probably not enough to change the outcome.
It basically attempted to destroy a woman and her family, and as I stated above, way too many folks got sucked into it, and I'm not sure it was necessary. From the looks of things, he would have won anyway, without constantly nurturing the calumny and aspersions towards the Clintons.
Interference from outside countries didn't change the end result, just gave more fuel to the Trump train.

But I believe it certainly bears investigation. Any interference from an outside entity needs to be found out and stopped if at all possible, whether it determined the election or not.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Nope. But some people refuse to see the elephant in the room.

Well, you do have a very valid point there, and it makes perfect sense. Was just hoping you hadn't jumped on the crazy train along with the other passengers...I don't think there's an "eject" button on the damned thing.

P.S. Those who refuse to see are going to wish they had. They say death is the great equalizer. I've heard that my whole life.

Well...I'd say what's about to happen, what is unfolding right now as we type this, is going to give quite a number of people grave pause for thought the next time they are tempted to believe that they are on the side of right in this partisan nonsense...they'll see that the truth is that all of these political figures are eating their slop from one big communal trough. No one is winning or has won or will win in this. America as a nation loses. Together, and equally...regardless of political ideology. Soon, they won't have a choice ...they'll be forced to see it.
edit on 310010America/ChicagoMon, 12 Dec 2016 10:00:59 -060031am31346America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: Not enough coffee yet

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I absolutely fault and pity the people who voted for him because they got sucked in to all the misinformation, lies, libel, slander, and yes, fake news, about Mrs. Clinton.

Okay so the public record we have on her actions and inaction during her terms in politics are "Fake News" now ? So what do you consider truths? Propaganda you hear from MSM? No it is people like you I feel sorry for. I respect your decision to support the candidate you like (and she lost), you should respect the decisions of many others who disagree with you on their choice. It's best not to drink the Blue or Red KoolAid just make the best inform decisions from the information you have.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Damn thats cruel.
I LIKE IT

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: joemoe
a reply to: angeldoll

I absolutely fault and pity the people who voted for him because they got sucked in to all the misinformation, lies, libel, slander, and yes, fake news, about Mrs. Clinton.

Okay so the public record we have on her actions and inaction during her terms in politics are "Fake News" now ? So what do you consider truths? Propaganda you hear from MSM? No it is people like you I feel sorry for. I respect your decision to support the candidate you like (and she lost), you should respect the decisions of many others who disagree with you on their choice. It's best not to drink the Blue or Red KoolAid just make the best inform decisions from the information you have.

Agreed. The difference is being able to discern 'information' from lies. Until that happens for the millennia's, blue collar workers, and other gullible internet users, we are going to be in a world of hurt.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Don't blame the messenger, it could have been anyone in the world who felt like downloading her files and exposing her.

That's why her server was such an egregious crime that would send any other gov't employee to jail for a very long time with no hope of beating the charges.

It was disgraceful that she was not prosecuted, but it's poetic justice that she hung herself with the same rope she was trusted to protect.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Damn thats cruel.

No, that's childish.

I LIKE IT

Figures. Be careful, though, or someone will think you're a "pedo."

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Soon, they won't have a choice ...they'll be forced to see it.

Three bankers from Goldman Sachs in the cabinet. Three retired generals. Exxon CEO considered for Secretary of State. Pentagon talking about having more autonomy from the civilian government and having free rein to bomb targets in the Middle East. Is that what Trump supporters were voting for?
edit on 12-12-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
And another baseless RED SCARE troll bait paranoia thread on its way into the lunacy dust bin///

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AutonomousMeatPuppet

Don't blame the messenger, it could have been anyone in the world who felt like downloading her files and exposing her.

None of the hacked emails were from Clinton's server; they were all from the DNC. Funny how you got that false impression.

Did hackers successfully break into her computer and access her emails?

Attempts were made, but the IG and FBI found no evidence that any attempt was successful. That does not mean, however, that none was successful.

The IG report said hackers attempted to access Clinton’s server on Jan. 9, 2011, but Clinton’s technical support adviser shut down the server to deny access. The report also said that Clinton received two phishing email messages on May 13, 2011, that contained suspicious links. Both attempted breaches should have been reported, but were not, according to the IG report.

www.factcheck.org...

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Trump likes Putin. Therefore any hint of insinuating Russia has done anything wrong, ever, will be met by 50 people insulting you and using faulty arguments. You have a lot of patience.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

And another baseless RED SCARE troll bait paranoia thread on its way into the lunacy dust bin///

You mean you've authored another thread proving that Hitler was a liberal?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Trump likes Putin. Therefore any hint of insinuating Russia has done anything wrong, ever, will be met by 50 people insulting you and using faulty arguments. You have a lot of patience.

I'm used to the Russian trolls. I'm disturbed by the number of genuine Americans who have been fooled by them.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join