It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations, Vladimir Vladimirovitch, you won!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: joemoe

Wow listen to what you are saying ... you admit that she is corrupt while in office and you are okay with that?

No, I am not okay with that. That is why I did not vote for her.

Trump hasn't begun his term yet, let's see what he will do. I will be just as critical of him, but I need to judge him by his actions once he is our President.

You should have judged him by his actions before he became President before voting for him.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Hey, how bout that?. Pretty close. I screamed about him knowing his enemy very well, (the Constitution), and sh*tting on it every chance he got, (NDAA). You know, thinking critically and denying ignorance, those sort of things. I went into his administration hoping to get thrown a few bones, I am going into this one the same way. You, on the other hand, are clearly blinded by your bias. Trump is a puppet just like your messiah has been. You can stop crying now.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

You got me wrong. I voted for him not because of his actions but because of her's. Don't lie to yourself we only really have two choices.
edit on 12-12-2016 by joemoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: UKTruth

I have to say, OP, your "blame Russia for everything" ramblings seem to be verging on a mental breakdown.

I only blame Russia for things it does. Your failure to see it is either willful blindness or tactical.

Get over it - we know the underlying reason for the hysteria - seriously, she lost.

That is a lie. I am opposed to everything Trump stands for. Crony capitalism. Government picking and choosing winners. Enriching one's self through public office. Lying. Stealing. Sexual exploitation. Racism. Ignorance. Arrogance.

I only wish that the Dems had put up a candidate with fewer flaws.

Oh, so you are just going to cry and cry then.
Ok. I'll laugh and laugh in response.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

And I look forward to laughing when his supporters start screaming for his head.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Yes because 2 or 3 million people in large urban centers is representative of the whole country.

More ignorance from the left.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Putin, like Hitler before him, realizes that the key to victory is control of information. Information, whether true or false, shapes minds.

Were you as vocal before and after the excuses (WMD's) for the invasion of Iraq - or did that not count as propaganda?

He loved that..he also bought the media and government lies in TOTALITY regarding 9/11.....people like this are hilarious..they belong to a religion they believe does not even exist.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

But back on topic, what Black Propaganda did Putin engage in?? Examples please!

Putin's agents were responsible for:

www.globalresearch.ca...

www.globalresearch.ca...

www.globalresearch.ca...

www.globalresearch.ca...

www.globalresearch.ca...

www.globalresearch.ca...

In fact, just go to globalresearch.ca and take your pick. Once these false or manipulated stories get floated there, they were dutifully repeated by bloggers who genuinely think of themselves as conservatives. In fact, they were Russian tools, just like the American liberals who were hoodwinked by Stalin.

Where's your evidence that any of those were FAKE, and that any of those had any connection to Russia?

That site been around forever. Just because it's anti-Globalist, and one more of the many people involved are originally from Russia, and the MSM put them on a FAKE NEWS list alongside Infowars, doesn't prove anything.

Those stories I just clicked on I saw 'them' being posted here before those dates being shown there. Therefore, by the content logic, anybody making anti-Hillary posts would be Russian FAKE NEWS sources.

Get a grip.

EDIT: Michel Chossudovsky, my mistake he's NOT from Russia. It's been a while since I heard him. THought maybe he was and that was being used as the grounds of this CONSPIRACY THEORY you have here. NOPE! You're myth is busted. None of those articles you've posted are from Russian's.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 12-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Anyone could have beaten Hilary..... even Mitt Romney.
Even with the media, the democrat party, help from within the republican party and massively out spending Trump.... She still lost. Putting that woman up to be the first female president of the USA was the biggest political blunder of our lifetime....not since the Civil War has the democratic party done something this stupid.
If you guys dont accept the facts as truth,,, you will be destined to repeat the same errors over and over again. Vet your candidates. Put forth the people of the highest quality and with impeccable resume's.
What ever faults Trump may have, it was foolish to try to win an election by nominating a person with a public service record littered with untruths and deceit to run against him.
An elected person caught lying to their constituents should be sent to prison and forbidden to hold public office again. This is not high school and the stakes are too high. Until we respect ourselves enough to make it a crime for them to lie to the American people.... we should not expect the people we elect to have the respect to be truthful to us.
Take a quiet moment, put away all thoughts of what a horrible man Donald Trump is and be honest with yourself. Should Hilary Clinton ever have been nominated in the first place? Out of all the democrats available was she really the best choice

1. “I remember landing [in Bosnia] under sniper fire,” Hillary boasted. In fact, a video of the trip shows Hillary and her daughter Chelsea being greeted at the peaceful airport in Tuzla, Bosnia, by a young girl with flowers.

2. Hillary complained that she and her husband left the White House “dead broke.” In fact, they left with contracts for lecture and speeches worth between $20 and $30 million.

3. As a junior senator, Hillary voted to authorize the war in Iraq. But when the war became unpopular, she flip-flopped and opposed the surge in Iraq. Later she admitted she did so purely out of political expediency—she wanted to gain advantage over Barack Obama in the 2008 Democrat primary.

4. When Hillary was running for the 2008 Democrat nomination, she told the editorial board of the Nashua Telegraph, a leading New Hampshire newspaper, that she favored a plan to give driver’s licenses to illegal immigrants. She later claimed she never said that.

5. Hillary approved an unethical—and probably illegal—sweetheart deal for her closest aide Huma Abedin. It allowed Huma to receive a $135,000-a-year- salary from the State Department, while she was being paid as a member of the board of the Clinton Foundation, and worked as a $335,00o-a-year outside consultant to a firm founded by a Bill Clinton crony named Doug Band.

6. Hillary refused to designate the notorious al Qaeda-linked Nigerian Islamist group Boko Haram as a terrorist organization because a major contributor to the Clinton Foundation, who had business interests in Nigeria, asked her not to.

7. Hillary voted to approve the sale of 20 percent of the uranium production capacity in the United States to a Russian company.

8. Hillary intervened to fix a problem that UBS, a giant of the Swiss banking industry, was having with the IRS. She did so because UBS had donated $600,000 to the Clinton Foundation and paid Bill Clinton $1.5 million for a series of speeches.

9. Hillary lied about Benghazi. She e-mailed her daughter Chelsea that the attack on the consulate was caused by al-Qaeda elements, but she told the families of the four dead Americans and the American people that it was caused by a video.

10. Hillary lied numerous times about her e-mails.

a) She said it wasn’t convenient to carry two phones, so she carried only one with her private e-mail account. Not true. She had multiple electronic devices, including another BlackBerry and an iPad. And not incidentally, her aide Huma Abedin, not Hillary, carried the phone.

b) She said she turned over her emails because of a routine State Department request. Not true. The e-mails were subpoenaed by the Benghazi committee.

c) She said she turned over all her work-related e-mails. Not true. Missing from the 30,000 e-mails were contacts with Sidney Blumenthal, Tony Blair, and CIA director David Petraeus, among others.

d) She said that among the 33,000 “private” e-mails that she deleted were communications with her husband. Not true. Bill Clinton said that he had sent a grand total of two e-mails in his life.

e) She said she did not e-mail any classified material. Not true. The Inspector General of the intelligence community found that Hillary received and sent many classified e-mails, including those relating to the North Korean nuclear program.

f) In a letter to Representative Trey Gowdy, the chairman of the House Select Committee investigating the deadly terrorist attacks in Benghazi, Hillary said that the only private e-mail address she ever used while secretary of state was hdr22@clintonemail.com. Not true. In fact, she had a second e-mail address, HRod17@clintonemail.com, and didn’t tell Gowdy about it.

g) She kept her second e-mail address secret because she used it in secret exchanges with Sidney Blumenthal, who was acting as her back channel on Libya.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

There are such things as facts, and seeing them is a matter of observation and critical thinking, not opinion.

Well your thread is definitely lacking in facts and is full of opinion. How's that for observation and critical thinking?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

And I look forward to laughing when his supporters start screaming for his head.

And this is the underlying reason you made this thread. You hate that Trump won and made a baseless claim that Russia had 'influenced' the election. The irony is that you want Trump to fail and destroy America. All the while accusing the Russians of trying to destroy America.

I've been reading your posts for a number of years and I award you the title of the most negative poster ever! Congratulations.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

There are such things as facts, and seeing them is a matter of observation and critical thinking, not opinion.

Well your thread is definitely lacking in facts and is full of opinion. How's that for observation and critical thinking?

Well noted. Have a star for making an observation instead of calling me a crybaby.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I've been reading your posts for a number of years and I award you the title of the most negative poster ever! Congratulations.

Modesty forbids*. I am hoping Trump is stopped before he gets a chance to destroy America. But if he isn't, you can't say you weren't warned.

ETA: *You're the one whose slogan is "Watching the global meltdown."
edit on 12-12-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

Oops! I forgot that the title of this thread is "why I hate Hillary." Sorry.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
All them redneck low information voters suddenly got filled up on Putin information? Where did all of this non existent information propagate itself when the entire Main Stream Media was shilling 24 hours a day 7 days a week for Hillary?

The delusional Left needs 8 years of Trump therapy.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Anyone remember back in 2008 when Romney was running for POTUS and talked about the legit threat of Russia to the USA and Obama and the Democrats and their lap dog media all laughed and made fun of him?

Remember that?

Remember?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

ETA: *You're the one whose slogan is "Watching the global meltdown."

Watching is not wishing.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Watching is not wishing.

Watching is not stopping. At least I am trying to wake people up.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

a reply to: Zimnydran

Oops! I forgot that the title of this thread is "why I hate Hillary." Sorry.

I'm personally wondering if there are 'real' conversations to be had anymore. On ATS, year in and year out there are criticisms of the incumbent President. No matter who it is. Bush took a beating on this site, as has Obama.

But it was often a decent exchange of views. For example, person A says he disapproves of the choice for Attorney General. Person B then explains from their perspective, why this is not such a bad choice, and so forth.

But with this guy, "The Don", it's gone down the toilet. Person A says he disapproves of the choice for Attorney General, or whatever, and person B responds with "You are butthurt, and Hillary Clinton is a criminal". It's difficult to have a conversation with someone when that is your only feedback. And it has truly become about the only feedback. Little cartoons with insults is about all you get anymore.

It's inane.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I am hoping Trump is stopped.

That should have been your thread title...

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join