It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations, Vladimir Vladimirovitch, you won!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

What exactly was the entire American media doing during the Presidential election cycle?

Giving Trump free airtime saying stupid and/or hateful things that appealed to his base.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

The Criminal Global MSM were engaged in Black Propaganda operations with Clinton against The People of the United States of America, which the WikiLeaks exposed (and Putin allegedly had something to so with).

If he did, well outside of the Liberal Insane Alternate Reality (LIAR) that would make him something of a folk hero, quite frankly.
edit on 12-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
Blaming Russia is nothing but a cop out excuse and useless Cold War rhetoric that no one has the indulgence to take seriously. Get real.

Are you saying that Putin is as incompetent as the KGB used to be?

Putin has zero interest in trying to influence a world superpower. I'm pretty sure he is too busy fixing that broken country of his.

No, he is busy trying to distract the Russian people from their floundering economy. He has promised to "Make Russia great again." (Sound familiar.) In order to do that, he needs to make every other country less great.

Sure dude. Whatever makes you sleep at night. Blaming Russia=Cold War CIA inspired media tactic. Used in the 50's-60's and apparently still relevent today..

Watch OUT for the BIG RED BOOGEY MAN!!!

RUSSIA is the big bad guys trying to destroy America. LOL
edit on 12-12-2016 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Let me know when you, the media, and this liberal government come up with actual PROOF.

Until then keep spinning your fairy tales and acting like a sore loser because your criminal candidate didn't win.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Right?

Hey DJ, since Cold War fear mongering is en vogue now, dont forget to clean up fix up and paint up your house (or DIE)!!!!

The House In The Middle (1954) - YouTube
www.youtube.com...

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Can you even define, in your won words, the difference between 'normal propaganda', and 'black propaganda', and then for us provide a clear example of Putin wielding black propaganda directly at the USA electorate in general, and better yet anything as such that the masses actually heard about? Or are you just playing pivot man in here?

Thank you for posing a question in a concise fashion. "Black propaganda" is a term of art meaning propaganda that is not truthful. Propaganda, on the other hand, can be factual. Putting the first man in space gave the Soviet Union bragging rights in their propaganda. It was not scientific Marxism that made spaceflight possible, but the accomplishment was real. Claiming that Hillary Clinton has a body double because she is terminally ill is just a lie designed to mislead. That is black propaganda.

+2 more 
link   
a reply to: DJW001

OK, so by your logic, Putin himself could have been elected.

All it takes is "air time". 98% of "air time" given to Trump by the media was negative, while every outlet triumphed Hillary. Calling her public black out the flu, saying it was illegal to look at her e-mails, skipping her gaffes entirely while shouting Trump's from the rooftops.

Be a little honest at least.

It won't make you a pinko to be a little honest.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

For what it's worth as an "Independent" voter I do not choose a letter behind a person's name when I vote, nor do I listen to the MSM or propaganda from either party. I voted for Trump not because I agree with him on everything but becuase I feel given the choices we had he is the better of the two. I do not understand how people can even say that Hillary is better given what we know. You are free to believe what you want, but at the end of the day, Trump won.
edit on 12-12-2016 by joemoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Until then keep spinning your fairy tales and acting like a sore loser because your criminal candidate didn't win.

I did not vote for Clinton. I knew my candidate would lose but I could not support either of them. As it is, the greater of two evils has won.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: joemoe

I do not understand how people can even say the Hillary is better given what we know.

And who was it that told you what you think you know? And who kept things hidden about Trump?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

That was a deliberate lie? From Putin?

I recall insinuating that on 9/11. I had never seen the theory before. We were watching videos of her flopping like a fish out of water. Someone posted a photo "of her" from that day and my instant reaction was 'thats like a body double'. And then there was a thread, and you know what, there is a very possible chance she was using them an some point or another.

And puhlease, Dr. Drew got FIRED Phil Donahue style for even mentioning her health crisis.

But back on topic, what Black Propaganda did Putin engage in?? Examples please!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Putin, like Hitler before him, realizes that the key to victory is control of information. Information, whether true or false, shapes minds.

What information are you talking about exactly?

WikiLeaks?
Social Media?
Alternative Media?
MSM?

How did Putin directly control it?

Is there something that WikiLeaks released that was false?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

RUSSIA is the big bad guys trying to destroy America. LOL

If I am so obviously wrong, why do you feel compelled to keep shouting me down? This is exactly the sort of tactic the Russian use.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Uh.. What??? Im sorry I'm confused and lost now. How did you... wait what? Oh I'm so done on this thread. Abandon ship!

"Number One! Sound the alarm to abandon ship!"-Capt Picard

"Yes Sir! All hands abandon ship! Red Alert. Computer, initiate procedure for evacuations."-Number One
edit on 12-12-2016 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

As it is, the greater of two evils has won.

Says you , it seems the American people disagree.
edit on 12/12/2016 by Martin75 because: Added quote

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

How did Putin directly control it?

Where do I say "directly?"

Is there something that WikiLeaks released that was false?

No, but what was released was intended to inflict damage to one side while protecting the other. First emails were released that were intended to alienate Sanders supporters. Then there followed a flood of emails that did not contain anything incriminating, but the black propagandists flooded the "echo chamber" with claims that they did. The sheer volume was persuasive, even though the content was not. Once the false stories started to circulate, even the mainstream media began to report on them. Freedom of speech used to spread falsehoods. Jiu-jitsu.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

And who was it that told you what you think you know? And who kept things hidden about Trump?

Okay ... who told you Trump is bad and Hillary is good then? The MSM? the Democratic party? Your University? Your one sided Propaganda? ... By the way, let me tell you something, ALL propaganda are "LIES" even if it may be based on some truths.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Says you , it seems the American people disagree.

Not according to the election results. Trump lost the popular vote. Deal with it.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Lol I'm not the one making 100 post about
President elect Trump you are funny

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

No, he is busy trying to distract the Russian people from their floundering economy. He has promised to "Make Russia great again." (Sound familiar.) In order to do that, he needs to make every other country less great.
It would seem that the sanctions imposed on Russia are also hurting other countries and they are getting a bit peeved at Washington but as far as Putin distracting the Russian public over the economy the IMF may be helping him ..

Press Release No. 16/529 “IMF Staff Concludes Visit to Russian Federation” End-of-Mission press releases include statements of IMF staff teams that convey preliminary findings after a visit to a country. The views expressed in this statement are those of the IMF staff and do not necessarily represent the views of the IMF’s Executive Board. This mission will not result in a Board discussion. Russia’s economy has absorbed the shocks from oil and sanctions, and there are signs of a nascent turnaround, although economic activity will still contract by 0.6 percent this year The recovery of the Russian economy should be on a stronger footing in 2017, with the economy forecasted to expand by 1.1 percent. The authorities are embarking on a necessary and ambitious medium-term fiscal consolidation program to adjust to permanently lower oil prices.
thesaker.is... I can only imagine that with SA deciding to cut back production the price will go up and that should help the economy .

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join