It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations, Vladimir Vladimirovitch, you won!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
It's always fun to read posts from people whom are too dumb to realize the news is just propaganda owned by the oligarchs. A smart person would have realized off the bat to vote for the guy whom the news said not to vote for because that person wasn't part of the establishment that is destroying this country.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
McCarthyism is back.

Give this 'the Russians are coming' phobia a break.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Maverick1

I'd say some of the phobia is warranted. Putin has already taken land from a number of former Soviet states. To the point that Russia's loyal lapdog Belarus is seeking closer ties with the West. The only countries supporting the annexation of Crimea are brutal dictatorships like North Korea and Iran. While the US may not need to worry at this time, I'd say that the concerns being expressed by former Soviet states is justified. Especially if Trump does what he says and plays the appeasement game by removing sanctions and reducing US support to NATO.

We all saw how well appeasement worked with Hitler.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Like it or not, it's the people of Crimea that are deciding about Crimea's future.

One Year After Russia Annexed Crimea, Locals Prefer Moscow To Kiev

The U.S and European Union may want to save Crimeans from themselves. But the Crimeans are happy right where they are.

One year after the annexation of the Ukrainian peninsula in the Black Sea, poll after poll shows that the locals there -- be they Ukrainians, ethnic Russians or Tatars are mostly all in agreement: life with Russia is better than life with Ukraine.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: jamgar
It's always fun to read posts from people whom are too dumb to realize the news is just propaganda owned by the oligarchs. A smart person would have realized off the bat to vote for the guy whom the news said not to vote for because that person wasn't part of the establishment that is destroying this country.

But you've been double bluffed! The media have tricked you into thinking that the Establishment candidate who would put bankers, generals, and Neo-Cons in his cabinet was the anti-establishment one.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: joemoe
When will the Liberals look at a mirror and actually place some of the blames where it belongs. This election is more of a revolt against liberal's progressive policies than anything else, but sure blame the Russians and Fake News.

And Obamas new term Domesticated Propaganda Laughing out Loud

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
All the ET channelers tell that Putin used to be under reptilian influence, but nowadays he is protected by positive ETs, rather Pleiadians, and working with the help of them. If they really manipulated the US elections, is it not good then? Because otherwise the Hillary manipulators would have won. Lets see what fun Donald will get done in US, surely more than Hillary.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Ahahaha, the squirming.

Priceless.

This calls for celebratory dance. Because in Mother Russia, we hack and make people of USA vote for wrong president.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Here we go, I was wondering where's the Hitler analogy.

It's insane to me that you'd blame Putin for exposing the truth about your lying, corrupted, murderous leader of your cult organization called the Democratic Party.

That is the way of their thinking. I have had many conversations where I laid out all that Hillary has done since the 80s and it is like la la la hands over ears scenario. On the other hand they can bash Trump for hours and the man has not been in office day one yet...lol

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
So when did Russia/Putin become a geopolitical threat? It had to have been in the last 4 years.

Remember, the current President promised more flexibility with Russia after he won.

How times have changed.

Obama has let Russia do anything they damn well pleased over the last 8 years. Hillary would have been Obama 2.0, so I'm not so sure the Russians really wanted Trump the wild card instead of Hillary. BTW Wikileaks has come out and said their sources wasn't the Russians, I tend to believe them on that.

On a off note... If the DMC didn't undermined The Bern, if Hillary didn't get the questions prior to debates, if Hillary didn't give highly paid speeches to the elites about how they need to keep the sheeples quite,WOW so many "if" in those emails....

If none of that was in those emails I guess it would have all been moot in their release.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

So all the people who starred this thread actually believe in this narrative. Russia stole the election by making people vote for Trump?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlatBastard

So all the people who starred this thread actually believe in this narrative. Russia stole the election by making people vote for Trump?

Nope. Russia has undermined Americans' faith in liberal democracy. Putting an idiot in the White House was just a bonus, Flatcoat.
edit on 18-12-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Yeah like I'm sure Russia in all its infinite glory has the power to control the United States voting process in its entirety... You realize how rediculous that sounds?

He did not need to control the voting process, he manipulated the thoughts, hopes, and fears of the electorate through a combination of black propaganda (RT, globalresearch,ca, etc.), the internet echo chamber, and selected leaks to legitimate news organizations. Putin, like Hitler before him, realizes that the key to victory is control of information. Information, whether true or false, shapes minds.

So you are saying, in the matter of a year good old Putin was able to accomplish what the US has been trying to accomplish for over 50 years? I say good on them then.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Yeah like I'm sure Russia in all its infinite glory has the power to control the United States voting process in its entirety... You realize how rediculous that sounds?

He did not need to control the voting process, he manipulated the thoughts, hopes, and fears of the electorate through a combination of black propaganda (RT, globalresearch,ca, etc.), the internet echo chamber, and selected leaks to legitimate news organizations. Putin, like Hitler before him, realizes that the key to victory is control of information. Information, whether true or false, shapes minds.

So you are saying, in the matter of a year good old Putin was able to accomplish what the US has been trying to accomplish for over 50 years? I say good on them then.

Russia has been playing us since the 1930s. It's only the strategic aims that have changed. The tactics remain exactly the same.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: Dfairlite
If you are running from a hunter, which would you prefer, the hunter that is well known and with years of experience in capturing their prey, or the hunter that is new in the hunt, with little or no experience in tracking, and taking down that which is being hunted?

We know that we have no hope of correcting the problems in our government under Hillary, our chances with Trump are slim, but our odds are a lot better with him over Hillary.

IMHO

Your first paragraph is a false way of looking at it, Hillary is an awful hunter who has bungled every hunt she's ever been on. I'd take her over an unknown every day of the week.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

So russian sanctions are to blame. That's why he favored Trump. Do you know what trump's position on sanctions was, before the election? Neither for or against, not enough info. So why would Russia prefer that position to the obviously for sale positions of Hillary clinton?

Spoiler alert: Trump is not Putin's puppet.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

So russian sanctions are to blame. That's why he favored Trump. Do you know what trump's position on sanctions was, before the election? Neither for or against, not enough info.

Is that a deliberate lie, or are you just information deprived? Trump's business ties to Russia have been well known for years. He campaigned on his eagerness to "make deals with Russia." Since you seem to have been in a deep freeze for some time now, here is an article from June, well before the election:

Freely accessible information.

So why would Russia prefer that position to the obviously for sale positions of Hillary clinton?

Trump is indebted to Russian banks and is easy to manipulate. Clinton has met Putin and understands him. She would not hesitate to order the shoot down of a Russian jet to prove that she is as strong as Putin is. Erdogan has proven that is the best way to get Putin's respect. Trump will never earn it.

Spoiler alert: Trump is not Putin's puppet.

Spoiler alert: Here comes the twist.... Putin uses him and throws him away.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Russia has been playing us since the 1930s. It's only the strategic aims that have changed. The tactics remain exactly the same.

So you are saying they have been trying to influence US elections for nearly 100 years, or did they decide this year they were going to do that?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

So you are saying they have been trying to influence US elections for nearly 100 years, or did they decide this year they were going to do that?

They have been trying to influence the American electorate since the Bolsheviks came to power. You seem to need a remedial history lesson. Early on, the NKVD infiltrated labor unions in the vain hope of fomenting revolution in the United States and Europe. That did not go too well. They also guided the intelligentsia into accepting Marxist political philosophy. This gained some traction in academic circles and filtered down into the arts and entertainment industry. Ultimately, this allowed many to accept Stalin, a tyrant no better than Hitler, as a leader to look up to.

The intelligentsia has gotten wise to the influence of Russian propaganda, but the proletariat seems to be swallowing the reactionary BS coming out of the Kremlin now.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Nope. Russia has undermined Americans' faith in liberal democracy.

How did they do this again?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join