It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations, Vladimir Vladimirovitch, you won!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Russia have been spying on the US for decades and vice versa. I doubt I could find anyone who thought it wasn't happening.
The question is, why is it such a major issue now?

Because they have gone from spying to meddling again.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

So a thread with no proof of anything; just your typical Russia is bad Trump is bad Hillary is amazing has made it to page 9!?! WTH?

Typical alt-right liar. Not one person has said "Hillary is amazing". She and Donald weren't the only ones on offer. Too bad all you can see is black and white.
edit on 13-12-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I have a suggestion for you.

All this time that you and others like you are expending on making yourselves look retarded?

Start cleaning up your own party.

Get ACTUAL liberals elected into the Democratic party again. We really desperately need two separate viewpoints in our politics.

The Tea party has started cleaning up the train wreck that is the Republican party. I almost have hope that eventually the party will become conservative again instead of progressive R.

The Democratic party needs to do the same. Flush the toilet of all these 30 year politicians and get some new blood in. Some REAL liberals, not this progressive left crap.

Screaming and wailing and just making stuff up because you lost is just, well.. embarrassing to watch.

Unless you are a proud Progressive... in which case keep the cry on!!!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: GreyScale

Start cleaning up your own party.

I'm not a Democrat, but thank you for your ignorant condescension. That is exactly the attitude that lost the Dems the election.
edit on 13-12-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

So a thread with no proof of anything; just your typical Russia is bad Trump is bad Hillary is amazing has made it to page 9!?! WTH?

Typical alt-right liar. Not one person has said "Hillary is amazing". She and Donald weren't the only ones on offer. Too bad all you can see is black and white.

Yeah like the others had a chance. I keep hearing...there were others. How many elector votes did they get again?
Just love your classy nature

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Haven't you heard? Thanks to Trump, rude is the new PC. Your sticking your tongue out at me is the perfect example. By the way, you know why this thread has gone on for so long? For some reason, Trump supporters cannot pass up an opportunity to remind people that their boy won, and to demean anyone who did not vote for him, lumping them all together as "Hillary supporters." Why is that? Seriously, why are you all such sore winners? Afraid the Constitution will take it all away from you?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Haven't you heard? Thanks to Trump, rude is the new PC. Your sticking your tongue out at me is the perfect example. By the way, you know why this thread has gone on for so long? For some reason, Trump supporters cannot pass up an opportunity to remind people that their boy won, and to demean anyone who did not vote for him, lumping them all together as "Hillary supporters." Why is that? Seriously, why are you all such sore winners? Afraid the Constitution will take it all away from you?

Coming from the poster who left me a box of tissues??? I love how all anti-Trump think they are "holier than thou" and all Trump supporters are "against them". Get over yourself.

And no, I have no worries. I will be watching a Trump inauguration.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Coming from the poster who left me a box of tissues??? I love how all anti-Trump think they are "holier than thou" and all Trump supporters are "against them". Get over yourself.

And no, I have no worries. I will be watching a Trump inauguration.

I've lost count of how many boxes of tissues you zombies have posted for me. You watch the inauguration, I'll watch the impeachment. Deal?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
You keep hoping...I will hope for things to improve.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
You keep hoping...I will hope for things to improve.

As will I.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: angeldoll

Those people are really the pathetic ones, and the ones truly unable to see a reality that is not based on lies.

And yet you are just as guilty - from page 4 these are your word's

and person B responds with "You are butthurt, and Hillary Clinton is a criminal". It's difficult to have a conversation with someone when that is your only feedback. And it has truly become about the only feedback. Little cartoons with insults is about all you get anymore.

No amount of truth will ever be sufficient for you to believe that the Clinton's are psychopath's

Not true. "Truth" would, but I don't see any.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The OP sounds like a guest speaker at the Clinton Foundation.

I wonder, would Russia be in a better position had it grovelled to Bill and Hill using "donations" to the "foundation"?

I mean, the degenerate head chopping Saudi sex maniacs who control the worlds most important resource are left well alone and are gushingly referred to as "key allies".

The Chinese slave labour profiteers are welcomed with open arms and a big smile...presumably to maintain the despicable practice of American manufacturing relocating to China for maximum profits while decimating great swathes of the country, leaving it a poverty stricken wasteland.

Various tin pot megalomaniac African leaders are also treated with respect and admiration, with Hillary making an absolute fool of herself with terrible dancing and a condescending "well done" head pat for the primitive natives.

So why the distasteful sneering attitude to Russia?

Maybe they can't buy Russian capitulation.
Maybe they can't intimidate or flatter, buy off or trade mutually beneficial information (likely because it was stolen due to criminal negligence by the dithering old bat anyway, and as such trading information is a bad joke).Put simply, Russia has outwitted and out played the U.S since Obama took office.

Trump, a man who knows more about human nature, interpersonal relationships and building prosperity than Obama will ever hope to know, is likely to gain respect as a tough and durable adversary and consequently one that it is better to work with than against.

Putin had zero respect for the limp wristed, hugely inexperienced, gullible, far left, race baiting hypocrite Barry and as such could only ever muster contempt and derision for the man...I think he'll respect Trump a lot more and will also be aware that he won't be able to take the liberties he has up to this point.
edit on 13-12-2016 by Godabove09 because: Missing text

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Leftist fear mongering. And here I thought that was a Fox News staple. I guess fake news and fear mongering has shifted poles and is now the left's,and it's zealots means of communication. OP, you're worse than Michael Moore.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
So when did Russia/Putin become a geopolitical threat? It had to have been in the last 4 years.

Remember, the 80s were calling and they wanted their policy back.

Remember, the current President promised more flexibility with Russia after he won.

How times have changed.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

As the Russian media has said about everything that Russia seems to be covertly involved in: "We may never know the truth."

In other words, no concrete evidence whatsoever. Least the topic of pizzagate had circumstantial evidences. (no concrete ones though.) But the Russian propaganda doesn't even have circumstantial evidences.

And based off this live hack map; the Russians are eerily quiet compared to the Chinese Ddosing U.S servers. But most of the ddos attacks is being done in our own backyard.

Norse Live

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Rare to find a Savatage fan out there! Glad I'm not the only one remaining

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

But the Russian propaganda doesn't even have circumstantial evidences.

I have explained the circumstantial evidence several times, so there is no basis for this claim. It's sad that you fail to see the irony in the evidence you quoted.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Godabove09

The OP sounds like a guest speaker at the Clinton Foundation.

And you sound like the Kremlin is paying you by the word.

I wonder, would Russia be in a better position had it grovelled to Bill and Hill using "donations" to the "foundation"?

They have. Remember when Hillary facilitated the acquisition of uranium mines for Russian interests? Remember the "reset button?" Putin will exploit any situation he is presented. A greedy, docile, short sighted fool like Trump would be a godsend... and contrary to the propaganda, Vladimir Vladimirovitch does not believe in a god.

I mean, the degenerate head chopping Saudi sex maniacs who control the worlds most important resource are left well alone and are gushingly referred to as "key allies".

A policy the CEO of Exxon Secretary of State will certainly continue.

The Chinese slave labour profiteers are welcomed with open arms and a big smile...presumably to maintain the despicable practice of American manufacturing relocating to China for maximum profits while decimating great swathes of the country, leaving it a poverty stricken wasteland.

Welcomed with open arms? Donald and Ivanka Trump are labor profiteers! Where do you think they make their tasteless merchandise? Safe to assume that's not going to change, either.

Various tin pot megalomaniac African leaders are also treated with respect and admiration, with Hillary making an absolute fool of herself with terrible dancing and a condescending "well done" head pat for the primitive natives.

Well, at least you're not pretending to hide your racism. Well done.

So why the distasteful sneering attitude to Russia?

Once again, you are confusing Putin and Russia. That's what happens when you watch Russian TV. L' état c'est moi, am I right?

Maybe they can't buy Russian capitulation.

No, but Putin is counting on buying American capitulation. Taking the risk of exposing Russian cyber-warfare in exchange for a divided, weakened America has paid off. He even got an idiot as President into the bargain.

Maybe they can't intimidate or flatter, buy off or trade mutually beneficial information (likely because it was stolen due to criminal negligence by the dithering old bat anyway, and as such trading information is a bad joke).Put simply, Russia has outwitted and out played the U.S since Obama took office.

Yep, and President Elect Trump is the fruit of that labor. (You just couldn't resist the chance to boast, could you?)

Trump, a man who knows more about human nature, interpersonal relationships and building prosperity than Obama will ever hope to know, is likely to gain respect as a tough and durable adversary and consequently one that it is better to work with than against.

Trump is a sheltered, egotistical moron who will be putty in the hands of a steely eyed man who learned about human nature in the KGB. (Like you?)

Putin had zero respect for the limp wristed, hugely inexperienced, gullible, far left, race baiting hypocrite Barry and as such could only ever muster contempt and derision for the man...I think he'll respect Trump a lot more and will also be aware that he won't be able to take the liberties he has up to this point.

We both know that, based upon his developing bromance with Erdogan, the only way Putin will respect Trump is if Trump shoots down a Russian fighter jet. Say what you will about Clinton, she would have done it. Trump is too eager to "do business" and "make deals" to realize that Putin only respects strength.

How do you think Putin will challenge Trump to see if he is worthy of his respect? Will he take the rest of Eastern Ukraine, or will he go for the Suwalki Gap? (He's beefing up the naval forces at Kaliningorod, so I'm leaning that way.) The frightening thing is: Trump has no idea what the Suwalki Gap is, and he is too arrogant even to hear about it before it's too late.
edit on 14-12-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

But the Russian propaganda doesn't even have circumstantial evidences.

I have explained the circumstantial evidence several times, so there is no basis for this claim. It's sad that you fail to see the irony in the evidence you quoted.

Judging by the Live Hack feed from norse. there are barely if any ddos attacks coming from Russia Most of them as I said are from China and our own backyard. Meanwhile Russia is very quiet on their end. So much for the comrades being hateful towards us when they barely even bother to do it.

Explain that one.

here is the link:

Norse Live

edit on th2016000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 14 Dec 2016 05:59:30 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 14 Dec 2016 05:59:30 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Explain that one.

Norse does not monitor the NSA or FSB. They seem to be limited to criminal activity.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join