It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Russian Hackers" is so negative. We should start calling them "Undocumented Patriots

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: omniEther

It amazes me that we are still talking and focusing on who may have hacked the information and we are ignoring the lies and corruption exposed because of the hack.

The real congrats goes to the government and media for shifting the narrative so well that we continue to ignore the lies and corruption exposed.

Meh.

The US wasn't going to do much anyway.

Make a scapegoat out of Hillary and pretend your crap smells of roses. The corruption has been exposed for years and all people do is scream about politicians whilst doing bugger all.

Yeah let's vote Trump! Start a cult of personality? It shall solve all our problems...

We should thank Russia too, I mean it's all good and everyone hacks.

Not that anyone actually does anything with all this exposed corruption, just more pointless hubris and finger pointing.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I love the butthurt.

Trump's real mistake is that he did not get bankrolled by the saudis like HRC. I only see foreign influencers. Why do leftist discriminate on which influencers are bad and which are okie doke.

This is like when they would whine about the koch bros, but forget about soros. Since the koch bros supported clinton this go around they had to find a new boogeyman. It is weird that the koch bros have not been brought up in the past year, hmm wonder why?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I brought enough for the whole class.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join