It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Russian Hackers" is so negative. We should start calling them "Undocumented Patriots

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Like I have said n other threads
If the Russians and other countries know what a despicable dirt-bag Hillary is , why doesnt everyone in this country know ?

Same reason everyone on Earth knows Trump is a hate filled barking lunatic except for the people who voted for him.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

a hate filled barking lunatic

I think you are confusing candidates

Edit - arf arf arf

edit on 12-12-2016 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus

a hate filled barking lunatic

I think you are confusing candidates

Edit - arf arf arf

I think you have no clue what Donald Trump is about. He boasts about his crimes.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

There's no such thing as "liberal logic".

Damn truth there skippy . An oxymoron

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

If the Russians and other countries know what a despicable dirt-bag Hillary is , why doesnt everyone in this country know ?

Same reason everyone on Earth knows Trump is a hate filled barking lunatic except for the people who voted for him.

Source ?
Just more tripe and rhetoric . Left has nothin else and no proof of anything
"Just words , just speeches"
Let me know where to send the play-dough and crayons

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Source ?
Surely aint leaked emails....
Just the left
Here , have some play-dough and crayons
You sound like you need em

edit on 12/12/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Yes, this is true. Trump committed the greatest sin in politics.

I have no respect for him as a man and I wouldn't allow him around my daughters, but I'd invest my money with him and let him run a company.

The other camps crimes on the other hand...

I have no respect for them either and wouldn't allow them near my kids, I also wouldn't make enough in my lifetime to buy my way into their graces. Their crimes had to be exposed by outside sources, because they (as politicians) knew better than to say anything in public.

Somehow, being outwardly dirty and corrupt is worse to you than being secretly dirty and corrupt. Is that the crux?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

It amazes me that we are still talking and focusing on who may have hacked the information and we are ignoring the lies and corruption exposed because of the hack.

The real congrats goes to the government and media for shifting the narrative so well that we continue to ignore the lies and corruption exposed.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It amazes me that we are still talking and focusing on who may have hacked the information and we are ignoring the lies and corruption exposed because of the hack.

The usual vague claim. You can bet that the DNC is going to clean up its act; not because of the emails, but because their cronyism cost them the election.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Source ?

Have you ever watched him? Read what he has tweeted?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Source ?
Just more tripe and rhetoric . Left has nothin else and no proof of anything
"Just words , just speeches"
Let me know where to send the play-dough and crayons

Pull you head out of your butt and do some research.
Legal affairs of Donald Trump

His latest scam was Trump university. But then again anti Americans who welcome foreign interference in our election would welcome a conman as president. Trump is easily one of the most if not the most corrupt person to ever be elected as president.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

His latest scam was Trump university. But then again anti Americans who welcome foreign interference in our election would welcome a conman as president. Trump is easily one of the most if not the most corrupt person to ever be elected as president.

Says the party of "make American Mexico Again!"

Oh and have a little of this too:

edit on 12-12-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

Source ?

Have you ever watched him? Read what he has tweeted?

I have . But I dont think you ever have. Just goin by what your neighbor or CNN says...
I asked for a SOURCE. Not rhetoric tripe

edit on 12/12/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Well , showing off you "great intellectual ability" . Some people dont realize how businesses work . You dont run them constantly . And watch after your subordinates 24x7
And , as far as the Russians go , I admire them if they actually played a part. At least they saw the scum-bag Hillary for what she is. A lot of US citizens looked the other way. .
I guess you are still hurtin after Hillary's loss
Come back to reality. Trump is President elect. And will be sworn in on Jan. 20th Or pull a Hussein and find a good hidey - hole.
I care not which

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I love this.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hahahahahaha great one!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Says the party of "make American Mexico Again!"

Seeing how he is letting jobs go to Mexico see the Carrier deal on how many jobs it looks like Donnie supports that too.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Well , showing off you "great intellectual ability" . Some people dont realize how businesses work . You dont run them constantly . And watch after your subordinates 24x7
And , as far as the Russians go , I admire them if they actually played a part. At least they saw the scum-bag Hillary for what she is. A lot of US citizens looked the other way. .
Come back to reality. Trump is President elect. And will be sworn in on Jan. 20th Or pull a Hussein and find a good hidey - hole.
I care not which

If you welcome a foreign nation interfering in our elections then you are a traitor to this nation. Please pack your bags and get out.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The real congrats goes to the government and media for shifting the narrative so well that we continue to ignore the lies and corruption exposed.

Right.. I don't care if Bill Clinton was the hacker. There are rumors that he really didn't think Hillary was physically/mentally up to the job.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

I care not which

If you welcome a foreign nation interfering in our elections then you are a traitor to this nation. Please pack your bags and get out.

The truth is the truth no matter who presents it . Of course , some folks dont get the truth
Arrow pointing up

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join