It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Russian Hackers" is so negative. We should start calling them "Undocumented Patriots

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+59 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
CNN where's the outrage over the Russians hack

I have to agree with the left for once on being Politically correct I undoubtedly will have to dabble in a bit of liberal logic for this one,

It is important for us to remember that Russians have feelings too

There are clashes between intelligence agencies on who did what www.google.com... As it is unconfirmed I will hypothetically entertain the notion, With that said.

It is both paramount and important that we not offend any Undocumented users of any servers. They are not unauthorized, they were merely undocumented. It also was not illegal access, they just had undocumented permissions.

Not to mention the fact that once they have already bypassed the firewall It's only logical that it would be immoral to revoke their access, I mean honestly they've already logged in

The Russianophobia needs to come to an end, IMHO they are being directly targeted because they are Russian which is a hate crime, And I also wanna add that discriminating against these undocumented users only simply makes it harder for them to get the credentials they ultimately proved were theirs all along.
edit on 11-12-2016 by omniEther because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Hahaha

Touche my good man, touche

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
All Aboard!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: omniEther
Political correctness at it's best!

My hat is off to you... brava

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Funny how progressive globalist are all "one world no/borders/global citizens" when it comes to illegals from Mexico, Africa and the Middle East but then they turn all xenophobic and bigoted when it comes to the Russian "global citizens".

They think it is perfectly fine for illegals to influence our election in the most direct possible way by illegallly voting.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

A bit barmy if you ask me.

I get the post is tongue in cheek but in all honesty I think a lot of you have lost the plot.

Like thanking someone who's just fried your electronics after he casually points out you should have had a power surge protector.

Doesn't change the fact your stuff is broke and he was the culprit now does it?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Also doesent change the fact you you probably should've had a power surge protector if you're the only house that was exposed,

Also appointment of the person who was duped by the culprit definitely isn't the smartest way to deal with the culprit now is it

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Well in that case you deal with it internally.

I suppose the analogy of an electric company (outsider) blowing your electrics (influence on voting) is better... Right now mummy is blowing her nut cause the hairdryer isn't working and daddy is buzzing cause he no longer needs to take her out for a meal since he has to buy a power-breaker and thank the electric company.

Is that better?

Still have to replace the electronics though don't you.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

There's no such thing as "liberal logic".

There's logic, or non-logic. That's how logic works. Something is either logical or it isn't.

Just another smear buzzword invented by un-creative conservatives, and passed around like a venereal disease on social media.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

The hacks and document leaks were not done by the Russians. It was done within the intelligence community. The NSA and CIA were involved. They spread the disinformation it was the Russians to have the useful idiots look elsewhere. Even Julian Assange said they got it from insiders in the government and not the Russians.

Dr. Steve Pieczenik explains his belief and proclaims his involvement and those of his associates in what has been happening with the Clinton emails and other matters related to the election and who wields the power in the United States.

Dr. Steve Pieczenik Wiki

But...But...the Russians. Pffft!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Liberal logic exsist just as much as conservative logic, or we would all have same independent non bias logic, which you are not showing with attack on conservatism. That, in a nutshell, is liberal logic.

No one said was bad nor good. Democrats stand for open borders and foriegn policy and equal rights... than can't single out Russians. Every government does it, attacking one proves bias. North Korea and China does most of hacking anyway.

CIA/NSA can't send stuff wikileaks without being in serious trouble. Edward Snowden is perfect example of it. It's point in argument I didn't think about.

Overall, good post OP. Thank you. I personally love see more Russians come to country. I would like to see NATO stand down and use diplomacy that isn't biased of Russians. One's I've been are very good people. Some... Very beautiful and who don't like a good party? Some of best.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

That was truly a work of art

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

HA!! That's CLASSIC!!

S&F for you!

Pot, meet kettle!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
its all satire and euphemisms.... until the dice roll is against you...

godspeed

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Hahaha

Touche my good man, touche

I'll drink to that.

A TOAST!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

A bit barmy if you ask me.

I get the post is tongue in cheek but in all honesty I think a lot of you have lost the plot.

Like thanking someone who's just fried your electronics after he casually points out you should have had a power surge protector.

Doesn't change the fact your stuff is broke and he was the culprit now does it?

Except that hasn't happened in the context you provide. What did happen regardless of how American voters received the information, was that the truth of the DNC corruption and culpability in racketeering and conspiracy against opponents both within, and outside of their own party, has been exposed. A great crime has been exposed. And that is not a punishable crime to be the exposer of great wrongs.
The MSM is also culpable in these great wrongs and that is exactly why they are running these stories as propaganda to hide themselves and redirect the focus on a party who did voters a great service.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I could care less about who exposed the lies and deceit and wrong doing. I dont care if it was Snowden, the Russians, someone inside the DNC .... none of that means a thing.
If the citizens are getting played as chumps by the ruling class and someone exposes it.... then they are on my side not the side of those who rule.... and it feels kinda nice having someone on my side for once.

I just dont understand why people are more concerned with the hack than they are about the substance of the emails released. Why the CIA is more than willing to hop onboard a witch hunt about Russia influencing our elections.... but gives the MSM a permission slip to do just that perplexes me. It just tells me that the CIA is corrupted.
I would rather have the Russians telling me about wrong doings in Washington..... than no one telling me at all. Every news organization out there could have looked at all the skeletons in the Clinton's closet and they chose to "overlook" and at times be party to them....... and they are still trying their damnedest to keep things they way they were.

How is it the CIA didnt know about all the funny business at the DNC ? How come they were not on top of Clinton getting debate questions in advance or the way Bernie Sanders was being given the shaft.

If the CIA and the media was doing their job, no one would have needed to release any emails and whistle blowers wouldnt have to risk their lives and the well being of their families to inform the public of wrong doing.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Ahahahah! I will sip some vodka now!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Like I have said n other threads
If the Russians and other countries know what a despicable dirt-bag Hillary is , why doesnt everyone in this country know ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join