It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'swamp' is beginning to overflow

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I posted this in another thread and thought that maybe it deserved its own thread:

The media is only bashing Trump in order to create the illusion that the establishment doesn't want him there to make people believe things are changing, they're not.

Look at the people Trump is putting into key positions, bankers and hedge fund managers, the same kind of people who have been flushing America down the toilet for decades now. The same kind of people who have been pulling the strings of politicians and writing laws and bills that favors them at the expense of the poor and middle classes.

His tax plan lowers taxes for the rich and raises them for the poor. What does that mean? Those extra savings the rich are getting from tax breaks are going into offshore accounts and not getting put back into the economy whereas all of the money the poor are making IS going into the economy and being sucked up eventually into those offshore accounts. In fact those offshore accounts are the biggest tax break of all.

Trump is not 'draining the swamp' he is overflowing it. His supporters are dug so far down in their trench from their zealous support for him during his campaign that they refuse to admit they were wrong and instead cling to Trump for fear of admitting it.

They are already making excuses for him and doing complete reversals in logic from a month or two ago. They bash Hillary for receiving money from Goldman Sachs and others of their ilk yet they give Trump a pass when he starts hiring Goldman Sachs executives into key positions.

Oh, and it's no coincidence that Hillary was one of the most obviously corrupt presidential nominees America has ever seen. That fact alone pretty much forced Trump supporters' hands to the point where they have become almost religiously fervent in their support of him, hence their refusal to see that he is only continuing the corruption in Washington that has plagued America for decades already.

Trump IS the establishment or at least its puppet, he has been in the spotlight for decades now appearing on countless MSM outlets and even having his own show on TV. Trump has sold his soul to the devil (in this case the establishment) and he is only paying his debts by becoming president and continuing his handlers' agenda.

It's very sad to see so many people falling for it, but once you see it it is so obvious what's going on here. Trump is the establishment's wet dream and he is of their own making.
edit on 12/11/2016 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I predict a quiet 4 years from the ATS members that voted for Trump.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

Or a lot of excuse making.

The establishment has tapped into the predominantly Christian right's 'good vs. evil' superstitions. Trump is their savior whereas Hillary is the devil.

I've seen Hillary compared to Satan numerous times from Trump supporters not only on these boards but also my Facebook feed and other social media and right-leaning news sources.

Trump is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Fortunately though some people look past his clothing and see him for the wolf he truly is.

Very sad to see so many people buying into the charade.
edit on 12/12/2016 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

I think that you are missing the point that he isn't filling his cabinet with lobbyists. Politicians. People with no experience in business. Losers. Political hacks. In case you were not aware of it, the swamp we adults talk about is
Congress and the House of Representatives. Plenty of D and R losers there that need to go.

I think you would be more comfortable if he filled his cabinet like the last president did. The criteria 8 years ago seemed to be skin color, sexual identity, what bathroom they peed in and how far their heads were up the DNC's butt.

So it comes to no surprise to me that you don't like what's happening right now and why you felt compelled to start a thread about it.

I implore you and people like you to keep posting stuff like this. In as many forums as possible. Please write it in eco-friendly crayons on the sides of your Prius. Shout it out to all that can hear. Make your own blog!

You are hastening the demise of your own political ideology. I'm not really a spiritual person, but I'm going to pray that you make every human effort to get your message out. Have faith and cry on!!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: GreyScale

Trump is hiring the same kind of people Obama and many presidents before him have hired. Trump is not draining anything and has no control over who is in Congress or the HOR so if that's the swamp he's talking about he lied about having the ability to drain it.

I also see you hit all the millennial stereotypes quite nicely, good job. And just so you know, I don't own a Prius and I only color with colored pencils.

But yeah, I see your refusal to face the reality of a Trump presidency. Only time will tell though, quote me if you want, I will gladly eat my words of I am wrong. In fact, I HOPE I'm wrong because I don't want my home to be reduced to what I think it will be reduced to at the moment with Trump as president.
edit on 12/12/2016 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
One man's SWAMP is another man's SWIMMING POOL.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

I respect where you're getting at. I personally don't see harm in some of his picks. He tried to get Nigel Farrage which hands down would really shake up our foriegn policy.

Steven Mnuchin has served and funded both sides of the field. He is a wiz and it's nice to have competitive movie company. Yea, he helped get funds and worked for Soros, a guy who booked first class into Canada. Not only does he have one of best in America at economics, be crooked or not, doesn't realise at end of four years he can't lobby Democrats nor Republican. In fairness, he leans more Democrat as helped Hillary this year and had funds in latest Obama win. Diversity isn't so bad under watchful eye of rest of his people.

In order to drain the swamp, unlike what Nacy Pelosi was referring to was the overall establishment. It's broken. If say NWO is the establishment you need top military officials in the White House. It's not tip toe through the tulips time.

We have Muslims that may be trained terrorist, rather 9/11 is fake or not these people do want us dead. Russia and China being on the rise along with India and Brazil forming its own Union is a very big problem. Very big. Our open borders policy is allowing said terrorist walk in and boom. gone. Yea, CIA

China owns all rare mineral mines. Or like 97%, it's way up there. I don't have go on here..

Brazil has really good innovation and engineering. It's pretty outstanding and their economy is on the rise. Say I were to open small laundry service. I could pay half cost of steamer, work 10 times longer. Ive never seen someone to dispute that. It's even predicted by some that Ecuador, Columia, Peru, and others fall to them simply by economics. Especially if wall comes up and our international drug dealing fbi/cia are cleansed.

India has some really intelligent people and is like Brazil, very much on the rise.

Why is this Union forming? To demand back it's debt and destroy US credibility and the dollar. Very good chance where going to fight from being slaves to bad trade we have done since Ronald Reagan and Bush and Clintons only made it worse.

If drain the swamp too much this can provoke some really crazy events. I think Trump sees middle east a threat and having top general's in there isn't a bad idea for national security.

The Generals and Steven usually what people point at, rest of his staff is really good and no one questions.

If # hits fan, you need hard basses. That's what I would do if preached about destroying the establishment and investigation in CIA/FBI. You want killers around you with times like that.

As far as Trump being the establishment.. Really have to disagree. You can be rich, on TV, travel world, grab women by the
and not be elite. In fact has always complained about our government, wishing to God it would just stop. In fact is ridiculed by DCN to be a conspiracy theorists, probably most unestablishment people in America. They joke about Alex Jones being in the White House. C'mon guys..

Linda McMahon is very nice lady who did come from "establishment", who took a small wrestling organization and helped turn it into the WWE. She is successful at it, so that's type I would pick.

He is staying away from bad politicians because they're about to go. Buisness, Science, Economics, and Military. He also has very great Diplomat.

Betsy DeVoce is pretty smart and is criticized by our current school operators. Michio Kaku, like top 200 smartest man in world has urged America to corp school and make it better. Our education sucks. Michio also claims America scores nearly dead last in international events. Our biggest import? Smart people because Americans are over privilege and stupid. We are about to be left behind if this doesn't start changing soon.

Why do need corporate and institute working together? Because it causes collapse. Our institutes are 50 years behind when it comes to science. We don't need burger flipers because those jobs soon will be out dated. Technology has closed and moved in different path. Software, Environmental science, medical fields, engineering, things that requires free thought and decision, not continual skill and mathematics. Corps are 10 years ahead after learning for 4 years. No, it's dumb not to let the corp work to educate you they are ones hiring you in end anyway.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

I don't really care who he hires as long as they are competent and get the job done. I mean hopefully they won't be dumb enough to have a private email server in their basement or something totally stupid.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreyScale
I think you would be more comfortable if he filled his cabinet like the last president did. The criteria 8 years ago seemed to be skin color, sexual identity, what bathroom they peed in and how far their heads were up the DNC's butt.

Darn, you beat me to this point

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

the firemarshal will declare a state of emergency when the holy one releases his tax return for the last decade or so...

dum, dumm , duuummm... [dramatic reverrrrbbb].

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Trump is quite cunning in fact.

Think about it, the collapse of the American bond market and stock exchange is inevitable. So who to better employ in high profile places than the old globalists.

Then when the economy collapses, Trump will be able to fire the old globalists and employ better pro-American patriots. Then America will be rebuilt.

The globalists have walked right into their own trap.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Food for thought, is he really playing everyone this much?
Watch Donald Trump Expose The Illuminati (Illuminati Exposed) (2016)

Video clips of him at rallies and news: From rigged media, cheating Bernie out the race by Hillary, to the lies of the WMD.

edit on 12-12-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
One man's SWAMP is another man's SWIMMING POOL.

If they're both filled with Gaters and Piranha what's the difference ?

edit on 12-12-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: GreyScale

Instead of lobbyists, he's filling his Cabinet with the powerbrokers who hire those lobbyists. How is that an improvement? LOL

Just for the record, lobbying is just a job. It's neither good nor evil. They're no different from lawyers in the sense that they work strictly for their clients, who pay them to bring an issue directly to a politician's attention. Anyone can hire a lobbyist and I greatly criticize protestors and wealthy celebrity "activists" for not hiring lobbyists to bring their concerns directly to politicians.

The vast majority of lobbyists sit around all day trying to arrange meetings with State and/or local politicians to discuss boring crap amazing issues like the environmental impact of an extension to a local landfill (assuming the lobbyist specializes in environmental issues). A pro-business lobbyist would accept business clients from trade groups, then try to arrange boring amazing meetings with those same State and/or local politicians to explain the pro-business angle of the new landfill extension.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
What is the difference here between Trump, Romney and Obama?

www.opensecrets.org...

Top Contributors to Obama
Goldman Sachs $1,013,091
JPMorgan Chase & Co $808,799
Citigroup Inc $736,771
Time Warner $624,618
Morgan Stanley $512,232
Latham & Watkins $503,295

www.opensecrets.org...
Top Contributors to Romney
Goldman Sachs $1,033,204
Bank of America $1,013,402
Morgan Stanley $911,305
JPMorgan Chase & Co $834,096
Wells Fargo $677,076
Credit Suisse Group $643,120
Citigroup Inc $511,199
Barclays $446,000
Rothman Institute $259,500

With Obama and Romney, they had to pay to play.
With Trump, they were given a freebie when he loaded the foxes into his cabinet as "Advisers"

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

With Obama and Romney, they had to pay to play.
With Trump, they were given a freebie when he loaded the foxes into his cabinet as "Advisers"

What makes you think they didn't pay under the table? That would be in keeping with Trump's style. The DOJ needs to launch an investigation immediately.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreyScale

I think that you are missing the point that he isn't filling his cabinet with lobbyists. Politicians. People with no experience in business. Losers. Political hacks. In case you were not aware of it, the swamp we adults talk about is
Congress and the House of Representatives. Plenty of D and R losers there that need to go.

The Lobbyists have always been on the outside with their puppets on the inside
So Trump is going to stop all the lobbyists on the outside from purchasing politicians to the left and right of him?

Also, Obama's Admin was flooded with Goldman Sachs, Military Industrial Complex and Corporate Globalist Boys

www.whiteoutpress.com...
Goldman Sachs Personnel in the Barack Obama White House
Take a look at that long list of around 40 people that had ties to Goldam Sachs

Goldman Sachs pretty much owns our government

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anonopolis

I respect where you're getting at. I personally don't see harm in some of his picks. He tried to get Nigel Farrage which hands down would really shake up our foriegn policy.

How about Trump's pick of Puzder - A well known Slave Labor Globalist?
www.breitbart.com...

You see, a lot of these out of touch people that are now in Trump's cabinet do not believe in Capitalism where all parties have negotiating power. They only believe in Fascism and letting them have complete control over.

Let's just agree that our system is not market based capitalism anymore and call a spade a spade where we have had Fascism for the last 30 years.

But then, that is what they wanted all along.

The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.

David Rockefeller
edit on 12-12-2016 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

I don't really care who he hires as long as they are competent and get the job done

Oh I'm sure they'll be competent at their job, but their job is to take all of our money and screw us over.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
How many more times must everyone on ATS endure this crap being posted ? I think there is at least 19 threads that start off with Trump filling the swamp
Find something new...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join