It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Promising no censorship, social network Gab draws 'alt-right'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: seasonal

Well, I hope the Alt Right trolls leave in droves to live in their own censorship free echo chamber of hate and leave the rest of us alone. Of course, they won't leave because they love to promote their ignorance and hate.

Do you know the problem with this?

Ask states bordering California. Lefties made California suck so bad, they end up fleeing to nearby "normal" states. Then, to add insult to injury, they start trying to recreate the same nonsense in the new state - the very nonsense they escaped from in the first place. "California implants" are essentially locusts in states where normality and common-sense reign supreme.

Same thing with this "censorship-free" nirvana. All you guys would end up fleeing there to escape the hell-hole you would inevitably create in your own safe-spaces... then you'd start demanding that we change our nirvana to fit your beliefs, recreating your hell on earth and ruining it for the rest of us.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

Lefties made California suck so bad, they end up fleeing to nearby "normal" states. Then, to add insult to injury, they start trying to recreate the same nonsense in the new state - the very nonsense they escaped from in the first place. "California implants" are essentially locusts in states where normality and common-sense reign supreme.

Amen, brother. Here in AZ, transplants from the Great Lakes area (namely Chicagoland, but the surrounding states as well) are also contributing heavily to this phenomenon. It has sparked an exodus by AZ natives from the metro Phoenix area to more rural parts of the state that haven't been corrupted by the nonsense these people have fled, and are now re-creating as part of some sort of clinical psychosis.

It truly is insanity on full display.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Thanks for the heads up on GAB i just signed/queued up. Now lets hope my black father wont think of me as a white supremacist xD

Like the 300 letter wright up

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Well, I hope the Alt Right trolls leave in droves to live in their own censorship free echo chamber of hate and leave the rest of us alone. Of course, they won't leave because they love to promote their ignorance and hate.

Self awareness. Get some. You're guilty of what you accuse your boogyman of being.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

Thanks for the heads up on GAB i just signed/queued up. Now lets hope my black father wont think of me as a white supremacist xD

So, you are a white supremacist? Just curious.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Don't think LOL
Just like different view of any story
I may not agree sometime but - Cest la vie

My little area of the wold
Greenstone
edit on 12-12-2016 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

You ask that just because he signed up to a forum that does not censor him?
Not prejudice at all are you..

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
go go go. go go go.

leave ATS. follow your hearts
just dont post tripe from there on ATS.

you can all rejoice. guaranteed filterless uncensored, 'call it whatever you like'.

weird, the pattern of responses. lol

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
"If you don't agree with us you're a white supremacist".

That's how ridiculous things have gotten.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
"If you don't agree with us you're a white supremacist".

That's how ridiculous things have gotten.

A lot of black and latino people are now labled as "White supremacists" and liberals dont even realize it :*)
Just like hw they dont even realize that caling voter ID laws racist IS actually the racist attitude.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

Just tuning in that i got in and now have a active account on GAB and i am liking it so far so , thanks again for the heads up about that EvillerBob!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join