It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The attempted Clinton-CIA coup against Donald Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn
I think we will see senator Michelle O.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

What state? Barry is staying in DC.... last I looked they don't rate a senate seat..

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Our intelligence agencies meddle in other countries elections all the time, if they didn't, then they aren't doing their jobs and they should be replaced. I'm sure that Russia has attempted to persuade every American election in the last twenty years. They just have better resources now to work with.

Their stuff is not what got Trump elected, it was Hillary's past actions that made her lose. Why would anyone think that this woman who has been brought in front of congress for serious mistakes she made in her job and her ignoring the Benghazi concerns would win? Screwing up as president is not a good thing.

Just because a lot of people believe a lie does not mean it is the truth, the Democrats just got to get over their improper candidate for the presidency. We should have had Bernie, I am sure he would have won against Trump.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

My reply to that would be 3 pages all by itself, so let's just go with "No, not Democrats in general".
"Fear mongering, whining, childish, tantrum throwing, blame everyone else for their failure, hypocritical Liberals, Yes"
edit on 11-12-2016 by DAVID64 because: added another insult

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

If there was any interference by Russia, it could have been because they were being pushed into what amounts to a Cuban Missile Crisis and the possibility of a hot war breaking out in Syria.

We might have dodged a bullet, even in the form of a mushroom cloud.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Perhaps her life mission is to go down as the most hated individual to ever hold public office.

Mission Accomplished!

The surreal part is that it takes Obama off the hook for that title. He was the boss that didn't appoint oversight to her State Department, a situation that is unprecedented. That kind of gave her the rope to hang herself by going overboard in robbing the country. Obama may have placed odds in favor of that happening, if so he did one great deed, saving the nation from another Clinton.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
The hacks and document leaks were not done by the Russians. It was done within the intelligence community. The NSA and CIA were involved. They spread the disinformation it was the Russians to have the useful idiots look elsewhere. Even Julian Assange said they got it from insiders in the government and not the Russians.

Dr. Steve Pieczenik explains his belief and proclaims his involvement and those of his associates in what has been happening with the Clinton emails and other matters related to the election and who wields the power in the United States.

Dr. Steve Pieczenik Wiki

But...But...the Russians. Pffft!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
The Russian are coming, the Russian's are coming!

They are going to be terribly upset when the LSM (Lame Stream Media) realize they are pushing yet another 'Fake News' story and they make the top ten list of those publishing fake news.

Not only that, but when the left realizes it was their own government that leaked all the Wikileaks documents all hell is going to break loose. Then the tantrums, hissy fits, and crying will reach epic proportions.

Mayne we should start training therapy dogs, order a rew train loads of crayons, crying towels, and diaper pins. Better put FEMA on that right away.

I don't know what they will do when they realize that any electronic communication device they have will be used to spy on them from the same people that got Trump elected. And under Obama's watch at that.

Folks, the sky is falling on the progressive utopia. Prepare for societal breakdown.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Mission Accomplished!

The surreal part is that it takes Obama off the hook for that title. He was the boss that didn't appoint oversight to her State Department, a situation that is unprecedented. That kind of gave her the rope to hang herself by going overboard in robbing the country. Obama may have placed odds in favor of that happening, if so he did one great deed, saving the nation from another Clinton.

Hey, that is his best legacy item. Preventing Hillary from winning and handing over complete power to the GOP across the country with the exception of safe space California and some other large cities.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

en.wikipedia.org...

Obama taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School for twelve years, as a Lecturer for four years (1992–1996), and as a Senior Lecturer for eight years (1996–2004).[71] During this time he taught courses in due process and equal protection, voting rights, and racism and law. He published no legal scholarship, and turned down tenured positions, but served eight years in the Illinois Senate during his twelve years at the university.[72]

In 1993 Obama joined Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland, a 12-attorney law firm specializing in civil rights litigation and neighborhood economic development, where he was an associate for three years from 1993 to 1996, then of counsel from 1996 to 2004, with his law license becoming inactive in 2007.[52][73]

8 years practising law and he has aspirations for the Supreme Court....hahahaha

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

If they realize what a war-mongering corrupt crap=bag Hillary was

Well on the same hand Bush and Cheney did alright in the Iraq war, why can't other's in the US realize smoke and mirror's?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Yes yes we know. It's all a standard rebuttal to these types of allegations.
We also all know had Clinton won and these accusations were focused on her and her team instead, you Trump supporters would be screaming bloody murder for the next 15 years.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MrPlow

Wrong, history will prove out what some people who are too wrapped up in the cult of personality were wrong and HRC was as close as we came to NWO so far.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
The Liberals are acting like spoiled, dangerous children. If they can't have it, they just destroy it. NONE of this "fake news" BS happened till Hillary lost. Now, it's all about cleaning up the internet, blame Russia [ because Hillary needs a scapegoat ] but they never mention how the MSM was all in for Clinton and spreading lies about Trump. I despise these people, I honestly do. They act like spoiled kids, willing to tear it all apart because they were told "No". Seriously, do you get that? People willing to tear this country apart and undermine a President, all because they don't get to make the rules anymore.
They need to fu**ing grow up. The latest backlash from their antics was to lose an election. They keep this up, the next one may be much, much worse.

I hate to inform you but many of us here were talking about and pointing out "Fake News" (before it was given that title) that was being posted here on ATS. It didnt just start after the election. People before the election just didnt think it was going to be effective (we gave to much credit to people).

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
If the corrupt liar didn't have anything to hide then there wouldn't have been anything to expose would there?

'And we would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids' springs to mind.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I really don't care if the CIA can prove Russia hacked Hillary's emails.... If Hillary wasn't setting up a private unsecured email server (without the state departments knowledge) at her own residence that shared classified/TS material, then maybe, just maybe, 5 (known) state Governments wouldn't have had access to all that material... If they can prove Russia hacked and helped the election for Trump, then I'm sure they can prove Hillary committed Treason by sharing classified information with our "enemies"...

If anything, in my opinion, Russia deserves double desserts (while everyone gets one) for exposing the Clintons and all their cronies...

We have another thread making its rounds on ATS where the OP asks "why do you hate Russia, why are we conditioned to hate them" (paraphrasing), and its a WONDERFUL question... I was raised, like many here to hate Russia, its almost like the "reefer madness" fear tactics we saw in this country regarding Marijuana, but now people have woken up and understand Marijuana isn't so bad... And likewise with Russia, we also notice they aren't so bad either... They are powerful, similar to the US, but that doesn't equate bad...

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

What state? Barry is staying in DC.... last I looked they don't rate a senate seat..

Did a search, several states came up in addition to DC, Rancho Mirage, California; Asheville, North Carolina; Hawaii; also Dubai where Barry has bought houses or not. NC will have a senatorial opening soon, don't know about Hawaii or California and I would imagine Dubai is a "safe" house when he is found out and the SHTF.

These people are who we are electing these days and the Media is complicit. I hope and hope that P.E. Trump is not like his predecessors. I am hoping the career crim - er - politicians he is choosing for cabinet and other positions are people he is going to learn from to reverse the past and not ones teaching him how to "be like them". He might be "channeling" JFK and is trying to keep himself from being "Carcanoed" !

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

We have been doing flybys of each other since the start of the cold war in the 1940s. Obama has nothing to do with it.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
So are they saying Russia hacked into voter machines and changed the results? I keep hearing accusations that Russia hacked or interfered or meddled with the election process. How exactly?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join